Assault weapons: yay or nay?

Assault weapons: yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ak-47-wound-over-an-m4-2015-12
support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
news.northeastern.edu/2018/02/schools-are-still-one-of-the-safest-places-for-children-researcher-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yay

yay for killing things gonna say neigh for everything else

what is an assault weapon?

grammar level: nigger

it is nay for you "homie"

guns are for a more comprehensible part of society

automatic rifles made and used solely for warfare and killing people.

aah goodie, because those ain't available for purchase unless you are a gun manufacturer or sell them in militaristic quantities.

are you retarded?

yay

>Assault weapons: yay or nay?
How about.....GIVE IT A FUCKIN' REST, FAGGOT.

Gay

>assault weapon
Anything used to assault someone
>assault rifle
Any rifle sold for home defense
FOH nigger

Yay.
Also if I use a brick to hit someone, that’s an assault weapon.

>AR-15 Style Gun
shit, that made my jaw clinch in cringe

Hell yea

Ar's are just ak's for faggots

Is you trollin’ nigra?

/thread

AR btw

Ya mean ARs don't come in 12-guage???

Assault Weapons are already banned/illegal.
AR-15s do not have select fire (3-round burst, full auto, etc.)
Pistols shoot as many rounds as AR-15s (one pull = one bullet).

They do.

Stop talking about shit you don’t know about faggot.

Bullpups are not assault rifles, they are a signal you are looking for a homosexual hookup.

ACTIVE SHOOTER ALERT

If sticking it up your ass feels good, yea, else nay

There’s no bullpups in that image,
faggot.

gay

>fucktard thinks assault weapons are banned & illegal
>assault weapons have no real definition and are just a media and lib politician buzzword

I can't stop talking about your mom.

My god look at that assault rifle 15

Like I said, stop talking about shit you don’t know. She’d lay anything and she still hasn’t fucked your lame ass.

Statement is still true.

Gonna wish you into the corn field, mister.

So, assault weapons don't exist.
And you're arguing about them.
And I'm a fucktard?

Bullpups serve a specific purpose.
Crew guns for confined spaces, survival guns for pilots, or full power rifles with limited length for discrete storage and transport.
Having one outside of those 3 specific needs is stupid.
Plus I’m left handed, so I can’t use most of them.

The definition of "assault weapon" is so nebulous it doesn't matter. In some cases the only difference between an assault rifle and a hunting rifle is one has a barrel shroud.

quads rape the shooter

Brother dimitri!

That's probably why NATO countries don't use AK platforms right?

It’s a buzzword, jackasses use the word when they are meaning semi automatic black rifle with scary looking furniture, aka a modern semi auto sporting rifle.
An assault rifle is a full power or intermediate powered caliber rifle capable of select fire - full auto, or burst fire.
The two are not fucking the same. Stop fucking talking about shit you don’t know. I don’t see me talking about gargling cockjuice all day like a faggot - I leave the experts to do it - you.

No such thing. It's a made up term by the Brady group in the 1980s.

The AR-15 is just a self-loading, semi automatic rifle that has been commercially available since 1957, firing an intermediate .223 caliber varmint-cartridge. It's rate of fire is no different than anything made since the 1930s after the National Firearms Act. It's just one of the most popular rifle styles, so of course it would be more common in crimes.

But it's scary military looking so it's going to be easy for politicking useless and unenforceable laws, just like the 1993-2003 ban didn't do anything except add thumb-holes to Chinese AK knockoffs.

That’s a shame too. Not only is the 7.62x39 a better round, but the firing platform is better for idiot use too.
M4s are fine for DMR, but too finicky for field use without regular maintenance.

So why doesn't Delta, DEVGRU, SAS, etc use AKs if they're so good?

Which part about “idiot proof” didn’t you understand, armchair commando?
Grunts aka idiots aka standard infantry need a simple rifle that is easy to maintain and long lasting for field use.
Specialized combat units can get better gear if it is maintained properly.

this gave me ptsd

No, it's not a better round.

>businessinsider.com/ak-47-wound-over-an-m4-2015-12

>All things being equal, when all is said and done, I'd rather be shot with an AK-47 than an M4 on any day of the week. Naturally, as medical responders, it is always important to treat the wound and not the rifle that inflicted it, and I have certainly seen some horrendous AK-47 wounds over the years and some relatively minor ones from M4s.

In the United States the civilian versions of all of the guns shown are not "assault weapons".

That said, yay.

Correct.

Yay

>calling people armchair commando when that's literally what you're doing

>filename
>Beretta Cx4
kys

M16/M4/AR-15 is typically as reliable as AKs. They are very hard to jam.
The AK gives you more forgiving tolerances but those looser fitting parts means things can get in and jam it up. The looser fittings also come at a reduced accuracy, especially on full auto (when full auto is already inherently inaccurate) The AK may get away with firing more, getting dirty, and not suffering.
However, proper maintenance should be done for any rifle.

How dare they, don’t they understand KIDS just DIED because of that gun?

The only correct answer

You know this, anti gun people dont, stop being an idiot and telling them what other guns to go after...

That's a really foggy thing to say considering it varies from region to region. semiautomatic weapons, nationwide, are not banned.

The AR-15 was banned until 2004 when the Federal Assault Weapons Ban expired. We need to have a national ban on all weapons of war, including semiautomatic weapons.

That logic doesn't follow.

>don't educate people about guns because they might learn something

It's not some secret club. If someone is going to call one gun an assault rifle because it doesn't have wood furniture the only thing that's going to help is education.

>this guy get's it

>self loading
>semi automatic
Exactly, a weapon that's best at killing people in warlike situations but is easier to get than a drivers license. They should be banned

Yay

Good luck with that. Both with getting such a law passed and with making those guns disappear.
Not one more inch because we've seen how things progress.
>You don't need assault rifles
>You don't need "sniper rifles" (bolt actions)
and so on until everything is prohibited. If there's going to be talk of banning things then there should also be talk on getting some things back. An actual compromise.

Why this jabroni wearing a pfd? They planning on taking the car over some water?

I don't want one, thanks, but I have no objections to Americans shooting each other.

You don't need an assault weapon unless you are in the military or an advanced police unit (regular retarded cops can't be trusted with them -- like that soyboy who murdered that drunk guy). Let's be honest, Americans are absolutely, 100% retarded and the gunfags will cling to their 250 year old document cuz of their m'freedoms and right to sell assault weapons to crazies. School shootings will still happen but the casualties will be GREATLY reduced by banning assault weapons. As it stands right now, 99% of people who want an assault weapon to murder people cab easily get one (in b4 the background check meme). Hunters don't need assault weapons and you don't need a fucking assault weapon to defend your home either. The only thing assault weapons are used for is for slaying terrorists overseas and for murdering kids in schools. Stop being so complacent you gun faggot niggers. You don't need assault weapons and your stupid memes and stubbornness just leads to kids being killed. In b4 school shootings only account for a small percentage of actual gun deaths because thugs kill thugs and no one gives a fuck about that statistic in conversations about how readily available assault weapons are for crazies to murder kids in schools. In b4 ban cars and greasy food. God damn fucking retards. Cling to your outdated document like the stubborn fools that you are while refusing to acknowledge that there is a problem.

Cars and buses have vastly different characteristics in a collision.

rolling for quads

Mashallah, Euroturd.

Beretta Cx4 Storm in the bottom right of the picture is a 9mm sporting rifle. I own one along with the Px4 Storm and I would hardly classify it an assault rifle...

How does it feel to be mentally challenged?

ASSAULT RIFLES ARE ALREADY BANNED FUCKING RRRRREEEE WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LRN2DIFFERENTIATE

FUCKING RRRRRRREEEEEE

Yeah for FMJ maybe. JSP or JHP a 7.62 round wins. Only thing the 5.56 has over 7.62 is effective range.

>thinks some people don’t work with guns for a living
Stay cucked soyboi

Some, not you.

I didn’t say jam, I said maintain. An AK is much easier to maintain and keep working in more adverse conditions than the M4/M16 is. Sand is a real bitch on them, so is mud and other debris. Complete maintenance on an M4 takes about 30-45 minutes, for an AK about 20.
M4s are much more precision rifles than an AK is, even machined instead of stamped receiver AKs. Just how it is.

Sure I don’t. I definitely am not a nationally certified firearms instructor and state certified conceal carry license instructor.
Never worked as a Class III dealer either.
Or a gunsmith.

>t. larper

m4 is an urban warfare weapon. so theres not much worry about debris. (unless theres explosives involved)
ak47 is more of a land warfare weapon.

M4 is the US default all terrain and conditions weapon even though it can’t handle everything well, like sand. Or extreme cold.
The DoD is still looking for a better platform and better caliber: something lightweight, has excellent all terrain/conditions performance, easy to maintain, cheap to produce and fix, and packs a lot of punch into a smaller round so you can get more ammo in a soldier’s weapon.
The golden gun doesn’t exist yet, but the AK is closer than the AR in my opinion.

>t. Faggot

all the way yay

None of those firearms is automatic. That sir would be illegal.

COMRADES HELP OUT!
We are getting rid of NAZI discord servers. Please report this ID for being an alt-right nazi server:

support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Oh lord....

People who want to ban guns are fucking retards anyways, wasn't it last year 4 dudes went on to a train station in China and killed 100 people and seriously wounded another 100 with nothing but knives in like 15 minutes? What's next, ban all knives and have people using those shitty plastic apple cutter gimmick toys to prep food?

How about my semi-automatic 10/22 rifle? .22 LR - is that a "weapon of war"?

I don't own one, but I support people's rights to own them.

My question is even though household gun ownership has fallen, we've had a spike in mass shootings in general- why is this?

It's not even a rifle. It's a pistol carbine - essentially a pistol mounted in a fancy frame. I have one in .40 S&W. It's NOT an "assault weapon".

You're so dumb that it hurts lol

I find the term assault rifle stupid. If I take a brick and hit someone with it, does it become an assault brick?

Not true.
news.northeastern.edu/2018/02/schools-are-still-one-of-the-safest-places-for-children-researcher-says/

Monkey see, monkey do. Once the first school got shot up, every waterhead wants to do it and get on the news.

They overreport the shit out of shootings.

The market is flooded. Gun culture is at an all time high. You can buy the the parts and assemble one for under $400. The media glorifies asshat shooters. It is a wonder it doesn't happen daily.