Milf thread revisited ...mother of 2

Milf thread revisited ...mother of 2

Post milfs

Who posted this in the last thread. I want to see more of them

Mr. Reddit, the habitual Redditor who uses Reddit all the time, shall be along soon to explain what a Reddit space is.

Whos a redditer

The person you replied to. He reddit spaces and is trying to deflect the fact that he doesn't belong here.

This angry person

See?

No one belongs here

Why the hell was the other post deleted

No-one can see because you’ve yet to use your extensive, but totally second hand, knowledge of Reddit and Reddit textual conventions to explain what a Reddit space is.

Reddit.

Incorrect. Straight, white, middle class American males posting from desktops and laptops belong here. Literally no one else.

says the redditor

why was the other post deleted

It wasn’t deleted as you might think. There were enough posts that the thread was auto-saged and fell off of page 10.

Try lurking moar instead of getting upset that people can tell where you're from and ask you to leave. Had you done the right thing and assimilated before posting, this conversation wouldn't have been necessary. Further replies to this post will be seen as an admission of guilt and confirmation that you didn't follow the rules.

You don't get to say anything about anything, considering your "sentence" just proved you're not white.

>says the redditor

>You don't get to say anything about anything, considering your "sentence" just proved you're not white.

Instead of arguments. Post milfs

Great. The same image from the last thread. Very non-cancerous, redditors.

>says the redditor

If you don't like shitposting, don't hang out on the shitposting board, idiot.

>>You don't get to say anything about anything, considering your "sentence" just proved you're not white.

The last one got deleted. Her name is Missi. I know her. Not Reddit

>says the redditor

Ho gathered that really Brian for house couple few days ago and I can get a little bit of a family of for family couple for days couple and days into and or into me or will me ahold will her ahold is for the last of the family or for me and I can get a little bit of a family of for family couple for days couple and days into and or into me or will me ahold will her ahold is her mom is 2 mom.

Mother of 2 as well

This site is for English speaking Americans.

Shhhh infidel

Has to work on a time and time to be able for the weekend and a nap and then I’m not sure how much to do that night and you have a time for you and I can help with your phone and I will try it later

This site is for English speaking Americans. You aren't welcome here.

Day off niglet I like the redditor you’re not a good guy to be sure you are going through the pain of the day and that is what you are not doing right and that

Lmao

This site is for English speaking Americans. You aren't welcome here. You will NEVER be welcome here.

It’s still good for the price of this app but that’s the right way to do it and I like to try and get a good time with you right back in your mind to explain what a great day your job is

This site is for English speaking Americans. You aren't welcome here. You will NEVER be welcome here.

Has it not like the day that is the first thing that says it cannot it time you get off your back and you can just take your back to back off the phone with a phone and a little thing you just don’t know about the time it says it’s working right right and it doesn’t look like you don’t have to get it

Fuck your faggots, a real milf is over 50 and has grown up children. Must have a bucket cunt.

Not true

Need to see proof she has children, otherwise not a milf. I'm very strict about this. Because aspergers.

Umm I'm not posting her children on here dumb ass

No proof? Not a milf. Thread invalid.

Go back to your trap thread you 12 year old

You've just fucked a perfectly good thread by posting this child

>No period.

Phone poster!! GET HIM!!

Post proof of childbirth you coward. I need to see her hormone line.

Now stfu

Not a milf until the children grow up.

How do we know it wasn't a still birth? You really need to start thinking before posting.
>hormone line
1. Call it by it's real name, Jamal.
2. It doesn't occur in all pregnancies.
Stop being a retard.

Nope. She has kids. So milf

There has been no proof provided that she has kids.

Real MILF

Scroll back up newfag

Ha. You used a Reddit space.

Gb2lereddit Mr. Le Reddit

These threads are a perfect example of why mobile users shouldn't be allowed to post. So many thoughtless, poverty riddled kids.

How do we know it wasn't a still birth? You really need to start thinking before posting.

I suspect she's a real MILF but haven't seen proof of childbirth so still a bit nervous about posting this.

This.

Exactly.

Have fun trolling. I'm still not posting her children

>please come back to the segment that got me attention even though I lost
Pathetic, child.