Is Paul F. Tompkins nice in person?

Is Paul F. Tompkins nice in person?

not a chance

He would make a killer Harry Mudd.

I think he's funny but I would not be at all surprised to learn he's an asshole. Definitely comes off as passive aggressive.

ask tom scharpling.

Is it true he's a FtM tranny?

He always seems like an insincere twat

he doesnt really look or sound like one, but i wouldnt be suprised

t. ftm expert

i only met him briefly at the just for laughs festival
but he seemed super nice

He's an alcoholic, probably will be dead in the next few years if he doesn't get help

you're thinking of Dan Harmon

tom's an envious little bitch tho

He looks like the kind of person that would leave my waifu tied to a railroad track.

i saw him at a restaurant in la once and he seemed pretty cool
he made his wife and another woman laugh super hard

He's got depression so I'm sure he puts on some sort of happy mask on when he's out in public.

Still one of my favorite comedians though.

I hope so. I like his podcast stuff quite a lot.

I don't know but his buddy Scott Aukerman is a douche.

How do you know this?

My brother used to love him and David Cross and he dragged me to a (bad) show of theirs a few years back.
Then we went backstage and Aukerman was there with his wife. He made fun of me for no reason, and his fucking wife laughed to my face. He mocked my clothes and my acne. Real classy guy.

ahahahaha fag

I caught a live podcast this summer, he was there. He was super nice to me and my friends when we talked to him after the show.

Oh and by the way Scott was there too, I didn't talk to him but he seemed nice too.

Same. I saw the CBB live show in Minneapolis and PFT was super friendly afterwards. Awesome dude.

yeah and he's really funny off the cuff. my gf and I ran into him in Pennsylvania and he was really cool and hilarious. we talked for like 20 minutes in a restaurant lobby.

But what's he like after you get a couple drinks in him?

unbearable, I'm guessing