I was wondering what is the easiest painless method of suicide...

I was wondering what is the easiest painless method of suicide. I read about some ways like hanging and shooting yourself in the head, but the sites I was on said it was possible to fuck it up and could cause the worst possible pain you can experience for upwards of 30 minutes. Is this bullshit and I should try and find something else, or should I go for one of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just do a swan dive from 6 story parking garage.

>red monkey
the has turned into a red monkey

Helium mask from Amazon.

You will die painlessly. But you won't do it. You have a life ahead of you.

potassium cyanide

A pistol is going to be the instaneous if you do it right. The things you’re reading are about idiots that took small calibre weapons and aimed at their temple or under their chin or something.

The first thing you want, is the heaviest calibre you can get. When I say “heavy” I mean both bullet size and the overall size of the cartridge. Personally, I wouldn’t want anything less than 9mm Parabellum. Also, it’s best to use either a wad-cutter, a hollow-point, or a specialized defense round.

Ok, now that that’s over with, we get to the most important part: placement. What you want to do is destroy the medulla oblongata. It’s that mushroom looking bit at the base of your brain. It’s the thing that keeps all your autonomic functions functioning. Things like your heartbeat and breathing. Unless you have octopus arms so you can shoot yourself at the base of your neck (just under where your skull stops), don’t try this from behind. Which means: your mouth. Take your weapon, and place it straight at the back of your throat. Practice first because you’ll probably gag. Not down, not up, straight back. Do that and pull the trigger and you’ll be gone way before you hit the floor.

All that said, you can always do it tomorrow.

This
Here’s some instructions on it
m.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

Most painless way to kill yourself:

Eat right, exercise, drink in moderation, start a family, buy a house, go on vacations, and die at the age of 98 in your sleep. Painless.

buy a g of fentanyl an enjoy

Ever breathed in a helium balloon to make your voice crazy? If you have you know this is bullshit. What you want is nitrogen.

Faggot that doesn't even know physiology. You'll sever your brain stem, which is going to be about like getting decapitated. Aim up a bit - get the cerebellum too. You can't survive without the cerebellum.

Jesus christ, you'd think you guys would have paid attention in 8th grade health class.

im fucking rolling im so high

>>implying there's no difference between playing around with a party balloon and literally depriving your body of any oxygen at all

The worst fucking faggot is the faggot that tries to correct when being six kinds of wrong. If you don’t have a medulla oblangata, you’re cerebellum is fucked. You’re confusing which brain parts keep your ass alive you ball-wax belching, gooch grease garlging, cornhole custard connoisseur.

It is when you feel it:

>helium: hmmm....I’m not getting any air...but it doesn’t hurt much
>nitrogen: whoa...I’m getting a lot of air but this is really fun air

Yeah but is it painless? Or will I be throwing up and convulsing and shit.

You won’t even be able to care.

If you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't ask like that, you're just attention whoring. If you wanna die, do it in silence.

upvote my guy!

Hey retard I dont give a shit about the attention of strangers on the internet I just want to able to die with as little pain possible.

#