not reggie like op

Lil rock of hash I've saved for about two days

Nothing you drug addict piece of shit.

the same thing
weed,pot,ganja,marijuana, etc
it's all a gift from the angles

Seems like you forgot to take your meds

dried broccoli

I got some new kush! A little too indica for me but the body high is amazing. Don't remember strain though.

Nice piece dude

27/8% lemon haze with a side of svedka
gotta be careful though, if my weed to alcohol ratio gets out of whack i'll vomit for an hour and pass out. lemon haze is no joke

nice zong

some sherbert, pretty fire.

Ur maws pink cigars.

Thanks man, just picked it up and about to christen it.

lemon terp sattys will destroy so many female (and some male) brains
-crying
-'im going to die'
-hiding under automobile
direct experience form 30 years of 1g/day talking

Damn, some milky pics would be very much appreciated

Don't have the lung capacity. I do several little baby dabs instead of one big one.

does anyone recognize this, it gets me high so i guess that's good

Looks like cannabis to me

it looks similar to gorilla glue or any cookies strain tbh i have no clue though could be anything

Moonrocks

I’m smoking on some Girl Scout cookies

Alcohol, like a man.

shit nigga i'm eating girl scout cookies right now

what kind you get

Dick

P I N K K U S H

>Angles

Dabs and gonna play some Wallenstein. When I get out of work that is.

Dabbing my homegrown. From a tiny seed, to half pound plants, to oil in my lungs. Growing is for real men.

That's a pretty zong. Is your nail titanium?

What's your preferred extraction method?

Weed is for immature losers. Grown up men drink 1-2 beers once a week.

Some doodoo I got for 7 a G

And why's that? Marijuana is wonderful. It can be damn expensive if you don't get a good hookup, but responsible users and reasonable prices are common these days.

move to a weed legal state mang

Because you waste your life while stoned + get addicted. All my stoner "friends" sarted with smoking once a month and ended up toking every day nonstop. Every single one of them is pretty sure he can give up anytime. Also they've become slow pathetic muh weed type of guys.

gay comment, you're comparing apples and oranges. If you drank beer all day you'd have liver failure in no time and be a literal unconscious zombie.

Dried up cat turds.

Shitty resin i scraped out of my bong. I even have money i just can't be arsed picking up. Its making me short of breath but its giving me a buzz.

I have been smoking on an eighth of Jack Herer I got from dispensary over the weekend.

Nothing. Haven't smoked in almost 2 months. Best decision I've ever made. Is weed physically detrimental? Minutely. Is it psychologically addictive. Extremely. I don't want to have to revolve my daily life around the acquisition, preparation, and combustion of a plant. I just want to live my life clean, at the mercy of food and rest only.

Hell no. Alcohol consumption leads to hangover and it's time to stop (not talking about alcoholics). Weed doesn't have hangovers. It's always okay to smoke more when you stop feeling high. Later on your high becomes your new norm and without it you feel uncomfortable and angry. Honestly answer one question - can you actually give up smoking weed once and for all? The answer is no because you're addicted to it.

heroin

Sweet zonger m8!

Rosin. If I lied to you and called it live resin, you'd probably believe it.

dat some ciggaweed nigga

This.
This could be one of 4-5 strains I know of.

Thats cool dude, so long as you still support legalisation. I'm kinda like you but i still have the occasional smoke. It becomes a waste of time after a while, still enjoy it though.

You're weak bud. I've been at a point in my life where I smoked at least 3 grams of weed daily, but when circumstances changed and that wasn't practical I started smoking less. Now I pretty much just smoke at parties. It doesn't bother me, I never jones for weed in the way I jones for cigarettes. You don't have to completely quit, you just need to have some self control and know your limits.

Second this. Gave up smoking 6 months ago and hopefully never starting again. All weed supporters just make me laugh.

I'm sure once you hit 21, you'll do that love.

Get better friends, bro!

not smoking

no

Your logic is so nonsensical if you listen to yourself. You're saying hangovers stop you from drinking too much? The more you drink the less you care about hangovers. Ignore alcoholics? Why? You must be literally 16 years old or a fucking alcoholic, especially the emoji overuse.

Purple Cheese

perfect your self-hatred

Niggers.

>I smoked at least 3 grams of weed daily, now smoke less, doesn't bother me.

UR ADDICTED DUDE LOL

Don't lie to yourself.

put a bill over that shit and run a credit card over it, snorting it when it's that rocky will fuck with how much you absorb

This.

magnesium

Garbage expensive drug, garbage 15 minute high, garbage shit mixed in it.

Seriously fuck street cocaine, worst drug I've ever tried.

its good and nice
i grow a pound a year
for me :)

I agree. And I don't even like cocaine personally, I just like the way it smells.

I used to be like you until I moved to the city and found a good coke hookup.

There's honestly nothing better than snorting coke and drinking all night at a party. You will be best friends with everyone there and make awesome first impressions.

I yield more than you in one cycle in a 4X4 in 3 months. C'mon bro.

I've tried good coke I'm in socal my opinion remains the same.

was just for the picture not gonna snort it laik that

Exactly. Hangover is a sign to stop drinking or even quit. The more you drink the worse it gets. With weed you have no control and your brain receives a clear message EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN YOU'RE HIGH. Weed is like heroin, it can wait. Start smoking occasionally and sooner or later you're smoking shit every day just to feel normal.

i always thought this until i bought my own gram and could use it at my leisure. In those groups where everyone is pitching in for an 8ball and blow through it in 2 hours sucks. Use it like a cup of coffee. Alarm goes off, little bump, eat lunch and a bump. Go to bed at a regular time, gram lasts a week and you have energy all day.

got some ghost train

its not cocaine cunt

Fuckin everything bruh!

I made some edibles 2 days ago. Rice Krispies but used fruity pebbles instead krisp rice cereal,
Made them from around 3 months of reburn from my vape and I had to stop playing overwatch cuz I couldn't concentrate I was so high. Had to go lay down. Only ate half a treat . Bout 1" square
So just smoking tonight. Some g4

You're retarded bro just kys with your dumb logic protected your beloved booze. Have fun crashing your car and getting a DUI

Shit forgot my pic

What is it?

You've tried good coke, but have you gotten shitfaced while you were on good coke? Because it's a totally different ball game.

But if you don't like it, fair enough. Probably better, since it's addictive and expensive af.

>WEED IS BETTER THAN ALCOHOL

Yeah right #notadrug huh? Enjoy your lifelong depressions ;))

A bit of Skywalker

heroin

Alcohol is honestly a gay addictive hangover drug that's terrible for your body and makes you feel terrible, as you put it. You're just mad probably because you still live with Mommy and Daddy and can't grow or smoke your own.

One month here.

I know I will pick up again, probably. Will try to limit it to once or thrice a week.

>Is it psychologically addictive. Extremely.
If it's in the house, shit, it's so hard not to start the day with a coffee and a small, small toke to take the edge off.

crabjuice

Cardboard

You're such a dipshit throwing out wild allegations.

I've smoked nonstop for a year now, and I've finally come to a point where I miss feeling what it's like to be sober. I've been without weed for 2 months, cold turkey. It's quite fucking simple to quit, unlike alcohol where I was also drinking everyday, and also quit drinking for 3 months, but it was always in the back of my mind lingering:

>the liquor store is just down the road
>a pint isn't that expensive!
>you should GI get a bottle of jager

Not once did I have these thoughts when I quit smoking weed. Perhaps, though, I was a bit agitated for a week. But what do you expect when smoking nonstop for a year?

>Later on your high becomes your new norm and without it you feel uncomfortable and angry.
Truth. Very important not to make it a daily habit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYdbLfLnIHk listen to this.. some kind of sleepy indica.. bonus points because I still cleaned the bathroom for my Ma, back home til the new flat is sorted :) obv female, shock horror

You can't act like I'm retarded for thinking it's coke when you're cutting your shit into rails in a large quantity for heroin that grade.

Also want to mention that using words such as 'when' in the past tense, I'm reffering to the first 2 weeks of quitting.

Well usually potsmokers live with their parents because they are too lazy and dumb to get a good job other than flipping burgers at mcdee lol. People who appreciate good liquor get connections and way more productive at work and life in general. How many successful potsmokers can you name?

The answer is 0.

medicine man

Kek you never give up weed. Never. It can wait bro. Your brain needs some boost to make your life bearable aand joyful. Just wait for another hit from dat bong lmao.

Yeah honestly go chop off your own cock. You're probably smoking a bowl of weak ass mids as you're typing that. Fuck outta here with your weak shitbait.

smoking on some grape gondola

Tangie

Looks worse than cat vomit. Inhale it and you die.