ITT god tier foods

Other urls found in this thread:

tarasmulticulturaltable.com/hortobagyi-palacsinta-hungarian-stuffed-crepes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fried chicken and ice cold beer

That looks nauseating
Same here, but wings or ribs instead of fried chicken

I have to agree with the wings.

My favorite's any good, high quality burger with a nice bun, and some good ass cheese. Either that or really well made sushi.

This meat filled pancake right here.

>meat filled pancake

having lived in texas for 10 years and moving to washington, i can officially say that mexican food is... overrated

You missed by several thousand miles. It's hungarian.

My grandma is hungarian, she brought the recipe of this absolute delight with her.

I'll just drop a recipe from the internet that looks legit:

tarasmulticulturaltable.com/hortobagyi-palacsinta-hungarian-stuffed-crepes/

Hot pork, sage and stuffing sandwiches, with apple sauce anda bit of crackling...

Shit still looks disgusting.

Always wanted to try that. Looks good.

pork rinds and ice cold beer

Tonkotsu ramen with pork belly,
Have it after a night of drinking, it’ll change your life. There’s a place near my house that boils their broth for minimum 20 hours before serving, it’s amazing.

>'murica fuck yea
Fuck off.

wTF?
Why have I never had this?
and where do i get it?

Whatever this is I just cooked.

>green beans
>mushrooms
>spring mixed greens
>chicken breast I had marinating in garlic and olive oil and various spices for two days
>Alfredo sauce

Goooood stuff

Foods I really enjoy:
Normie level:
>>chicken wings (i love experimenting and making my own sauces)
>>nachos/tacos
>>big fat burger with cheddar cheese and bacon
>>new york style pizza
>>home made french fries
>>any "big breakfast" meal (eggs, toast, bacon, home fries, pancakes, etc...) from a good diner or made at home if you don't suck ass at making breakfast, which sadly most people do
Slightly more weird level:
>>barbacoa (barbecued goat, not common in USA i have to go to the only authentic mexican place around to get it)
>>quahogs (commonly known as littlenecks also, type of clam [as seen on family guy], prepared many ways, chowder, clamcakes, stuffies, cooked in butter, or RAW)
>>octopus (lived in spain, the octopus there is unparalleled)
>>haggis (actually SO good)
>>any kind of wild caught fish (i've eaten so much from fresh and saltwater, from trout to tuna and everything in between. Fluke, blackfin tuna, pinfish, and mahi mahi are some of my favorites)

>fried food in broth

Los Angeles street bacon wrapped hot dog with all the trimmings.
Fuck in-n-out burger, it’s not even that good, get one of these when you come to LA.

It’s actually not fried it’s slow roasted, and it’s absolutely perfect in the broth made from its own bones.

>bacon wrapped meat sticks

Of course that would be literal faggot tier LA food.

>problem with bacon and hotdogs
Jew detected, you’d probably love a nice bagel and lox wouldn’t you faggot?

Okie fag here absolutely this

I always figured I wouldn't like sushi and when I finally got around to trying a sushi roll, I fell in love. It's sooo good

Duck confit and lavender creme brulee
>my bf took me to this very resuruant for our anniversary last month

Tits or gtfo

>>>any kind of wild caught fish (i've eaten so much from fresh and saltwater, from trout to tuna and everything in between. Fluke, blackfin tuna, pinfish, and mahi mahi are some of my favorites)

eat much walleye? i can't think of a better fish, freash or salt

You’re a terrorist if you don’t like these

tripe soup

sorry got it mixed with tonkatsu
which has a fried pork cutlet in the ramen

How's the texture? I'm not a big fan of the way tripe looks, but I've never tasted it.

I'm a dude

what does jellied eel taste like and do you have to be mindful of bones in it? is it easy to swallow one if you dont watch?

>buying food prepared by some faggot without a green card, on a shithole curbside in shithole LA within a swirling miasma of vehicle exhaust
fuck no

okie here too. mexican is awesome, but I understand it getting kind of old - when there's 4 fucking mexican places in our town of 5000, it can get a little old sometimes.

But I never get tired of a good barbecue. Lived in the south and east for a few years. Lazy fucks wouldn't slow smoke a piece of meat. I don't know how many restaurants I visited that used liquid smoke on an oven roast and called it barbecue.

My grandmas cabbage rolls oh my lord. Anywhere i go to get cabbage rolls they are just all meat and sauce but my grandma just uses sour cabbage, sticky rice and just a little bit of pork no sauce, the rice absorbs the sour flavors of tha cabbage it is fucking amazing

Doesn't matter, show nipples with time stamp now faggot

Making something like this tonight. Rogan Josh over curried basmati rice.

I have never tried walleye to be honest. The saltwater fishing is much better than the freshwater where I live (Rhode Island) so I have never caught a walleye myself. Based on what I just quickly browsed on wiki, I doubt one of any significant size could fully mature in the shallow ponds and rivers we have here. Might have to make a trip to NH/Maine this summer and try to hook a big one and try it!

I used to live in El Paso and I can agree to an extent (some Mexican food is awesome). There was shitloads of coke though, so I could put up with Mexican food for all the coke I had available to me

That looks like mayonnaise and butter on ham slices

Why are faggots all such elitists?

chewy
you either like it or not...
grew up eating it so absolutely love it and it also works wonders with hangover

Cheesesteak Eggrolls

Don't have a pen and paper handy, don't make fun of my condition

Duck confit is good though, dude. And it started out as poor French peasant food. Basically came from Napoleonic rednecks who raised their own ducks and needed a way to make the legs taste good and store over a long period of time.

I dunno, I just like nice things and think fast food, soda, and sports are for trashy people

>tfw you are French and you are on this thread.

Hard to even choose, we have a shitload of good food, but I really like all your bacon strip shiet.

I want to start cooking, I like seafood, like octopus, squid, crab, lobsters, etc., which food you recommend me, I am not a cook, I don't want to be either, just because there are nights where I want to eat something delicious and doesn't spend on a stupid hamburger

Cockmeat sandwich

overrated compared to what? What the fuck are you even talking about?

>this entire cuisine that varies wildly is overrated even though that's an entirely subjective thing. You sound like a faggot Texan for sure

You are a disgrace to our homeland.

recipe please?

>sports are for trashy people

I think you misspelled people with lives and work ethics.

Shut up degenerate

Looks fake tbh

Hear me out... Chinese Hamburger

Take 80/20 ground chuck, mix with finely chopped garlic, ginger, and green onion. Add egg for binding, soy sauce, and black pepper. Combine into patties.

It's basically the same mix you would make to stuff wontons.

Now fry the burgers in a mix of peanut and sesame oil, until medium, and then glaze both sides with hoysin sauce.

Next, julienne carrot, red cabbage, and celery for slaw. Toss in sesame ginger dressing.

Assemble the burgers, preferably on a sweet toasted bun, and enjoy. Pair with sweet potato fries with hoysin ketchup.

I came up with this on my own, but judging by all the pictures out there of it, I guess it's pretty common.

your mom

She smells the same as those jellied eels.

Looks like benis

I can't wait to smoke some ribs again. Literally a whole day spent to finally eat perfection.

That's straight up a woman's chest

Trap?

The skin on that duck leg is overcooked.

You are disgusting

It's like a burrito with a different wrap and sauce. What's disgusting about that?
>oh, it's not tendies...

Thank god I'm not from Michigan.

You might want to reread that sentence the next time you wonder why people hate faggots. That shit is why.

just google shkembe chorba recipe

The easiest fish to cook at home is salmon. Basically cook the fish skin side down on a hot, oiled pan until the color changes. If you don't mind your salmon rare, don't flip it at all. If you like it a little more cooked, wait until the skin is completely crisp and the meat is mostly color changed, then flip ONCE AND ONCE ONLY and cook for 60-90 seconds on the fleshy side. You can season the filet before with salt and pepper, or you can serve with a warmed sauce like teriyaki or similar. The sauce can even be added to the pan part-way thru the cooking process to allow the flavor to permeate the fish a little more. Just don't add it too early or while the pan is too hot, because those sugar based sauces burn easily. Also, shellfish are very easy to cook. Crabs and lobsters you basically just boil them alive until they turn red. Then just crack open and enjoy with butter and a side dish. Clams you can put on the grill and when they pop open they are done. Serve with melted garlic butter for dipping sauce. Or you can take out all the meat from the shells and make a simple white clam sauce to serve over pasta.
Last tip. If you don't know anyone IRL who is a good cook, YouTube is your best friend. You can learn a lot of basic shit and there are a lot of good chefs with channels. Lastly, don't be afraid to try new things and experiment with flavors. Cooking is an art, not a science.

Face

Just a gay dude on hormones, my bf likes me swishy and feminine

People hate faggots because they are uneducated savages.

cooking time will vary on thickness of fillet

Ice cold beer and ice cold beer

Nah, you seem condescending, effete, and elitist. You probably deserve to get bashed.

Are you from Spain or Greece by any chance? I only assume from the seafood love

Don't forget to score the salmon skin or it will curl.

Thin mints fag

Lukewarm beer and day old cheetos.

>posting coconut nigger cookies
>accusing others of terrorism

sure, kid.

close
its mayo & mustard on ham slices

You come off sounding like an absolute cunt. No wonder people hate fags

I would say if you're from my parent's home state, stick with the good Portuguese food, and amazing seafood.

Fucking hell I need a Del's Frozen Lemonade.

As for me...did this for the Superbowl, oven baked wings (pre-marinated) and slow baked until the fat was rendered until it was like it was deep fried, served with pumpkin paprika rice, pickled beets, and sauteed vegetables (including bok choy, beet greens, carrots, onion and celery)

Beer and a meat pie

>sit on ass
>be dumb
>watch retards fight over a ball
>claim "muh work ethic"
you're a special kind of retard, friendo.
there's a rickety stool and some rope over there.
let's see that "work ethic" you fucking pleb.

If you don't like this your food taste is garbage