Why guns should be illegal part 2

>Why guns should be illegal part 2

Resume the carnage

nay.

because op is gay and will just suck the guns and shove them up his ass

Because stupid people that can not be trusted get a way to kill everyone they choose to on their bad mood swing days?

>Why guns should be illegal part 2
>Resume the carnage

If you really thing banning guns will fix anything

go kill yourself now.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

btw I'm not even american :^)

Because every single civilized nation on earth except the autistic fucking U.S. bans them, as civilians should not own machines literally designed to mass kill. Fucking paranoid little pussies "need" to have their guns because obviously the guns are the only reason the government doesn't turn into a fucking communist dictatorship. Like a few inbred rednecks have any sort of chance against the entire U.S. military, jets, tanks, navy, actually trained soldiers, etc. And because every other nation with banned guns has already been taken over ofc. just so much evidence to justify their obsession.

And because obviously there are countless examples of people with guns being able to defend themselves instead of calling the police, like if you are held up at gunpoint I'm sure the person holding you up will let you reach in your pocket or car, because that's logical. Because obviously they stopped every single mass shooting, and are so useful.

And because almsot every mass shooting totally wasn't commited with legally bought guns, and people who go out of their way spending fortunes on illegal weapons totally want to waste their expensive ammunition on some fucking schoolchildren to go on an autistic rage. Because obviously banning guns wouldn't insanely rise the price of them and ammo(for illegal users) which totally wouldn't deter them from using their extremely costly ammo and weapons on civilians with nothing to gain from them.

Because banning fully automatic weapons and explosive guns totally wasn't effective and the criminals totally have them and are constantly shooting civilians with them

What about the people that get guns illegally? You think they give a flying fuck about gun laws? If you think they do you are more dangerous than a 64 year old real-estate investor vacationing in Las Vegas.

then your opinion is irrelevant

>And because obviously there are countless examples of people with guns being able to defend themselves instead of calling the police
There are tons of examples of home invasions being stopped because of a homeowner with a gun.

because they are all dangerous. Especially in the hands of a trained individual. Case and point: Ft. HOOD shootings. They are inherently dangerous. Next time some stupid conservative comes up to me i will literally blast him in the face with a good punch. Try taking away my fists you dumbass.
>protip: you can't

Because home break ins are extremely common, and a basic security system totally won't deter the vast majority of dipshits. And because you will most likely be home while it happens, they really want to target some shitty middle class fuck randomly who will be at work, ready to defend his home from miles away while it happens. And because it is still classified as murder in almost every case, and you will almost always be in the wrong and be punished for it.

And because an effective police force/police state, getting rid of the scums of humanity(unproductive members of society, rejects, retards, etc.) won't do anything. And because expensive illegal guns are the main tools used to break into some fucking middle class cunt's house with, where they will totally make their money back from an illegal gun with whatever spare change and jewelry that your average joe definitely has lying around.

Because it isn't 1000x easier and cheaper, more cost effective and more logical to rob your house with a legally purchased gun than an illegally purchased gun.

Gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8, no h8

I need my AR15 to defend my family. How hard is it for you fools to understand. Living in one of the most god awful neighborhoods in Miami. I need it. Break-ins happen. I cannot lose my family.

>Because every single civilized nation on earth except the autistic fucking U.S. bans them

This is factually incorrect, but im sure you'll just deny it without providing a shred of evidence or any citations for your claims, or to suit your narrative.

>complains about school shootings
>conveniently disregards the fact that school shooting victims make up less than 10% of all murders with guns

How many examples do you want of this happening?

you sir, are and idiot :)

I wish I could sage each of these threads 100 million times.

In the long term guns are humane, one day this house of cards they’ve built for us is going to crumble, that’s when the food riots/class warfare starts, choices are defend yourself, kill your self or starve.

How is the AR 15 not an assault rifle?

>inb4 no full auto
So what? Soldiers are trained to rarely use full auto anyway, semi-auto is the most efficient and effective use of the weapon, especially when shooting unarmed, unarmored civilians.

Why do you need 30 round mags?

>inb4 Because I want it
Apply this logic to literally any object or substance that is currently against the law for a civilian to own. "Why am I not allowed to own high explosives? I'm not stupid and I want it therefore I should be allowed to have it. Just because some stupid/crazy people use bombs to hurt innocents doesn't mean I will." As you can see this hyper individualistic logic is flawed, because we generally don't know who's stupid or crazy until they do something stupid or crazy.

What possible use could you have for a bomb besides hurting someone that you couldn't achieve some other way?

Then I guess it is if you're just going to handwave the definition like that.

nation states are for retards. kys

Because an assault rifle has a set definition and the AR-15 is not it.

It would be like asking why the Ruger Mini-14 isn't an assault rifle or why the Mosin Nagant isn't an assault rifle.

If guns are illegal then what will rappers make music about?

>ITS MURDER

Not in my state.

>What is castle doctrine?

so i ca fuck someone up without that faggot pullig a gun

This

It fires one round per trigger pull like literally every other firearm on the market. It's the culmination of hundreds of years of firearms engineering and really isn't that special.