Do people actually like this album? Or are they just trolling

Do people actually like this album? Or are they just trolling

its amazing

like romans

most important album of this decade

it's good though

What can I say, it's fun to listen too. Not 9/10, but solid 8.

can you tell from these or not

It's easily his best album you silly nigger

MBDTF is Kanye's only good album. The rest varies from poor to mediocre.

deadass

>being this pleb

some ppl meme, especially when it came out

but i mean critics loved it. a lot of people really like it, i like how concise it is and I love the production

ya i enjoy it. not the best kanye album but it's pretty good. my highlights include: hold my liquor, blood on the leaves, bound2

TOO HIGHHGH

Only Kanye album I revisit

808s is replayable too

I would like to believe so, genuinely one of the most boring and obnoxious albums I've heard in ages, and I'm a massive Kanye fan.

lmao its literally one of the greatest albums of all time

the life of pablo is unironically my favourite kanye album and i do not understand the hype behind mbdtf and to a lesser extent yeezus

I like Kanye but how people thinking he is a genius or that any of his albums are GOAT is beyond me

It's not bad, it's like a 6/10, but a big artist like Kanye making a 6/10 means it's now a masterpiece. It's not revolutionary, it's just well known

When it first came out I hated it because it sounded nothing like MBDTF, then after more listens it grew on me. Now I think it’s his best album in terms of sound.

can someone explain yeezus' appeal? to me it just sounds like a retard yelling over shitty "experimental" beats. the last part of hold my liquor and bound 2 are legitimately good though

it is good, but why is it important?

exactly this

I was with you, OP. But then like a year ago, after reading how he was recording it, I listened to it again and it's not that bad, actually. You have to realize it's all about that energy in it. Lyrics are literally shit-tier desu, probably should have released it as an instrumental album instead. Not a great album by any means, but not a complete garbage either.

I trolled about how great it was when it was released. It's funny how easily people here are convinced that something so low quality is art.

This

It's one of the best albums ever made

Its basically just pop death grips so yeah people like it

Do you remember when Sup Forums was posting nonstop about Odd Future?

> thinking kanye west isn't pleb

Yeah they were spamming that last odd future album pretty hard earlier this year. Scam Fuck or something?

Heat of the moment thing. It's aged like shit now

No

lmao that's what I fucking hate about this place. It's full of normies that not long ago fall into the pitchfork meme rap and they are still a bit on that orbit.
It's the same people that pretend that Blond by Frank Ocean is next level music just because the media and the fanbase says that.
Cringe as fuck.

>Lyrics are literally shit-tier
well, it is rap

This

I appreciate this album because it's the most accurate musical representation of a manic episode I've ever heard. I Am A God is a bipolar anthem.

>Okay to average industrial hip hop
>But it's by Kanye

In all honesty it's not that bad. A solid 6.5/10 to 7/10, but it really isn't that amazing.

It's a lot more boring than it should be.

It's incredibly relatable if you've ever been the only woman or minority in a room in the entertainment industry

It's really resonant if you've ever been a mentally unstable black or brown yuppie with big ideas and an unhealthy relationship with power

"kanye fan"