Calling all Americans: I am a britbong who will be moving to Boston this 'fall' for 'college'

Calling all Americans: I am a britbong who will be moving to Boston this 'fall' for 'college'.

Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/02/06/did-they-riot-in-boston-see-how-patriots-fans-reacted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoke meth and join the NRA

Avoid the south at all costs

Nothing different from any British inner city region. Probably different because Boston is mostly trash and infrastructure is crumbling.

Don't massacre 5 people because they didn't want to pay taxes.
Also, the drink here is coffee, not tea.

>go to college
>get shot

'murica

Mad historical bants bro

stay out of the midwest and south. if someone tells you they're a trump supporter or republican, stab them with an implement and run.

>t. Tolerant and rational liberal

>Boston

That's your first mistake. Go to anywhere else in VT or Maine.

dude fuck the fuck off. you are a triggered faggot. You will never be able to go to college. ever. You know why?

You are weak. You would be one of the first ones to get shot. People would plaster your face all over the walls and they would say shit like "he was handsome and his dick was really big we like him and it"

None of that would matter when you were dead. And i do not wan that to happen bud. Stay safe out there. Lots of crazies. FR FR

The streets are literally paved with rifles and dead bodies. It's worse than Somalia. Literally every European stereotype about America you've heard is true, we eat a bowl of hamburgers for breakfast.

Britbong living in the states here. Ask me anything OP.

DNA is an acronym for "Does Not Acquit". Wrap up before you rape.

Also it's pronounced BAHHHS-ton.

boston? welcome to fag central

Don't move to Boston.

sounds fun. can't wait

good thing I fucking love coffee

I hope not

moving for college man, don't have a choice on location, sadly

>Biggest culture shock?
>Most surprising thing about moving?
>Do you get sick of people remarking on our accent?

>Boston
>college

kys

>there are people who don't start off their day with a fresh bowl of Hamburger-O's - Double Whopper Mac with Cheese Edition and a bowl of ketchup milk

truly plebian

>Take class in women's studies
>First day of class, stand up
>Say the following, "Thank you all for having me in this space of yours, it's greatly appreciated. I'd just like to say I feel for far too long we as a society have focused on HIStory. I'm eager to learn HERstory. Thank you, again."
>Proceed to collect panties.

No advice needed. Clean, safe city but not some bum fuck southern city. Plenty of things to do and people are decently friendly if you ask.

Try not to freak out that we are an armed society. I know guns traumatize lefty, New England types, but try to deal with it.

it's not gonna be fun

He wants to get an education, not a blow job from his sister...

Sound like a retard Aussie and you get the BAWWHSTON accent.

girls will flock to you because of your accent so capitalize on that shit

Although…

I fucking hate guns.

It's probably my third biggest concern about the states, honestly. I don't think I'll ever be cool in the presence of firearms.

How commonly do people have guns in Boston? Is it a concealed carry state?

Cucking yourself for pussy just sends you on a one way trip to being a soyboy

If you're from Buffalo

Keep your opinions to yourself unless asked.
Foreigners spouting their opinions on our soil is universally hated

fuck I hope this is true so badly, I want that American cheerleader-type pussy so fucking much

Boston is one of the nicer big cities compared to NYC, Chicago etc.

massachusetts is the least gun-friendly state

Yes, Don't. Stay away from this swirling shithole until 2024

>go to states full of gormless divs

I don't know, but I have two guns under my bead... including a machine gun.

Oh and play the accent to get chicks. They'll fall for it, hook-line-and-sinker.

When you land tell the taxi driver you want to go to Roxbury

why tho...

Everyone will laugh when you try to "bum a fag."

After CA, HI, NJ, NY

Shit, I'm glad to hear that

Kek

>>Biggest culture shock?

I moved to the Midwest, so will likely be different, but the fact that people actually do act/dress like cowboys here. You will legitimately see people dressed up in cowboy hats, boots, chaps, etc walking around. Also, the amount of space everywhere and how cheap everything is.

>>Most surprising thing about moving?

Cost of living is much, much lower and you can basically live like a footballer would in the UK on a middle class salary in the US.

>>Do you get sick of people remarking on our accent?

Not really. It is mostly women.

Regarding guns, me living in Texas, I have yet to see any firearm open-carried except on a cop (that's been since forever, though, so it doesn't count). It's over exaggerated.

I'm gonna crack that joke a lot, don't you worry

Also I could get laid too if I'm lucky

cry more please

cheerleader-type pussy will not be found in massachusetts, it's mostly in the south or southwest

you sound like a pussy, you will not encounter guns anywhere unless you seek them out

this is correct

>Cost of living is much, much lower
this will not be as true in massachusetts compared to the midwest

Do you actually live near a bunch of farmers, or do people just dress like that for shits and giggles?

>>Cost of living is much, much lower

Yeah, I won't be living like a king on a phd stipend I'll tell you that for free

>mostly women

Looking forward to it

Canadian in Boston here. It is pretty safe, just stay out of Roxbury. Unlike Florida, you can't just show up at a Walmart and buy an AR-15--you have to apply for a license at your local police station, pass a background check, and pass a firearm safety course.

You're accent will get you laid alot. Be prepared to drown in ugly irish-american pussy.

You did this same thread on Sup Forums

Shame. What sort of pussy is usually found in Cambridge, MA?

>you sound like a pussy

I am one of those people that really just wants everyone to just get the fuck along so yeah a fair description

>massachusetts

phd stipend will fuck me up

You might get laughed at occasionally

>Do you actually live near a bunch of farmers

I live in a fairly large city, but you get a bunch of people coming in from the countryside. Also, this is the midwest, so people just dress like that sometimes.

clever you for noticing that

now contribute or fuck off

Stay out of my country you gad damn red coat

Explain?

a lot of different type but if you're poor you'll meet students or just average chicks, maybe some artsy skanks

accent, different words

>phd stipend
oh shit nigger you're a grad student

hopefully mit/harvard have subsidized housing otherwise 60% of your stipend will go towards rent
boston is actually more of a 'college town' with many unis around compared to other big cities so you will have a better time than i did as a phd student in nyc, fuck what a nightmare that was

This has nothing to do with brits or the US but college in general.

College is a giant waste of money.

Take the money you would have spend on college and buy bitcoin. It will be going to 50K within the next halving.

Save this post and kick yourself in the ass in 3 years when you see how much money you wasted.

Buy a farm, you'll never starve

after walking to any room tip the doors

>dude fuck the fuck off. you are a triggered faggot.
irony.png

ACTIVE SHOOTER ALERT

Avoid the harbor

Fuck the Patriots

Fuck the NFL

Moving to a city this won't be a huge problem, but if you ever end up living in a smaller town or city be prepared to drive a lot. I know from some of my Yurofriends that people over there don't always bother learning to drive because of how much of a pain it is, but public transit doesn't really exist outside of cities and walking makes you look poor and is sometimes impossible due to distance. And you'll have to learn how to drive on the proper side of the road you tea sipping faggot

There are shit loads of Irish people in Boston and at least some of them were known to ship weapons to the IRA sometimes. So you know, watch where you go I guess.

I don't know if you follow sports over there but in Boston it might be a good idea to keep your ear to ground about their sports. If one of the local teams wins a championship in the next year (unlikely), the lovely city of Boston has a habit of catching on fire. Stay safe.

Tipping is more common in restaurants here than over there, and as a result waiters get paid like shit. So tip them 15% of your bill regardless of how they do and you'll be fine. Don't tip cashiers at fast food joints though (Danish friend did that once and it was hilarious)

Use your accent to get laid while you're here.

More blacks & Latins in Boston than Irish, so he really better watch where he goes.

Catching on fire? Sure

pic another state
>do not talk to strangers
do not plan to have sex
>realize that in any conflict with a person of another gender or color, you will be held in the wrong.
do not assume gender or race based on appearances.
>Do not leave campus/home after dark

Eastern seaboard is always batshit insane about winning. Just like they did during our most recent super bowl. Philadelphia literally burned and was looted. The cops participated as well. Think your average English hooligans, but at least 5x worse.

Your Britt-Niggers are nothing like our niggers.

You will not be able to understand what they're saying or why they're acting the way they are. DO NOT TRY TO REASON WITH THEM. Dont speak. Look away. No direct eye contact and back up slowly, but do not turn your back on the american nigger for a single moment.
The she-boon american nigger must not be underestimated. They are not like the females of the rest of the world. They have the strength of 5 normal English "Men".

mercurynews.com/2017/02/06/did-they-riot-in-boston-see-how-patriots-fans-reacted/