youtube.com/watch?v=lPvhKV3Yg2k
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7Hb1HJECA
youtube.com/watch?v=FJLOr8S2d2E
youtube.com/watch?v=I1u8IdpEROE
youtube.com/watch?v=C0cuX0WSdhg
youtube.com/watch?v=xR2ImlS3v3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

+Flying Saucer Attack, Yellow Swans

Probably can't offer many recs that you haven't listened to already, but Thrushes - Sun Come Undone is pretty cool for shoegaze, also Static Daydrea - Self Titled is pretty good.

I'm guessing you have a pipe, and a collection of fun socks. Enjoy some early morning coffee in your kitchen before beginning the day.

25,000 Kittens - 25,000 Kittens (don't be thrown off by the silly title it's really a great drone album)
Cremation Lily - Radiance and Instability

As for what you look like I imagine you're a bit young (I mean no offense when I say that)

tall, thin guy that usually wears a light grey jacket in the winter

cool taste
Spacemen 3 - Perfect Prescription
Sleep Research Facility - Deep Frieze

Tall dude with short black hair, keeps a neat wardrobe and is a very good student at uni. Also smokes cigs

thanks I'll check out those recs

Accurate except I wear a light GREEN jacket in the winter heh

accurate except for the fun socks, i usually stick to black/white

++quebec
+king gizz, loveless, close to the edge
long unhealthy hair, tattoos, looks way older than he actually is due to how malnourished he is
sadboy with unkempt hair and piercings
balding

You always wait too long to get a haircut and are usually the first one to laugh in a group setting
You're into shoes but not fashion in general
good hygiene but you bite your fingernails

bump

Accurate except for the short black hair.

Accurate except for the piercings, I'm super scared of needles and stuff.

Laidback, easy going type, can start up a conversation with literally anyone. Dress super casually, sweatpants and band t-shirts, but you pull it off super well. At least two tattoos.

Wear glasses and casual flannel long sleeve shirts. You either know how to play an instrument, or are trying to pick one up right now.

The best dressed one in this thread. No glasses but you wear contacts, and grow your hair out a bit. Not a fan of cold weather, so you bundle up in the wintertime.

Plain, solid color clothing for the most part, but you like to throw in a few colorful or artsy shirts in there every so often. You like the cold and wearing muted color jackets like gray, black, or light brown.

Thick but not overweight, medium sized frame. Short-medium dark brown hair, wears flannels and slim-straight jeans with boots. White male. Light facial hair.

Very thin, with sunken in cheeks. Hitler youth haircut, wears lots of off-whites/grays/blacks. Chain smokes and drinks lots of coffee. Enjoys flirting with fascist imagery in wardrobe. White male.

Disheveled, looks at ground a lot. Clothes don't really fit (probably a plain t-shirt and loose-fitting jeans), yet still somehow manages to look hip. Smelly, but in a good way.

That's a lot of pop singing white women. Going to guess very overweight basement dweller waifu-hunter type.

Shaggy, medium length hair. Wears shirts with strange patterns. Does acid.

Former emo kid discovers psychedelic drugs. Wardrobe follows suit.

I'll guess doggos Labrador
Basset hound
Jack Russell
Wiener dog
Chocolate lab
Beagle
Schnauzer

I'm very interested in hearing your reasoning behind these

accurate, it's been 6 months since my last haircut so i'm a bit overdue for one.
accurate, though i don't have any tattoos.
you tried
a chocolate lab would be nice

you're a skinny white guy who wears form fitting, brightly colored t-shirts and skinny jeans

button ups, stubble, you used to have long hair but you don't anymore, you still wear dark band shirts

skinny, tight t-shirts, sometimes you wear a scarf and glasses

lazyposting because I'm too tired to be creative or helpful, please ignore. I am scum

What your 2nd top album?

wears a large turtleneck and a fanny pack
dyed hair
zykloncoven.jpg

2814 - birth of a new day

>>>Very thin, with sunken in cheeks. Hitler youth haircut, wears lots of off-whites/grays/blacks. Chain smokes and drinks lots of coffee. Enjoys flirting with fascist imagery in wardrobe. White male.

Can't tell if I just fit a common mold, or if you are watching me right now.

...Good job? What made you pick those traits?

You have longish blonde hair and wear flannel shirts over a white t shirt.
You wear glasses and have an intense, serious face.
You're in your late twenties-early thirties but look more like mid twenties. You are tall and thin and wear mostly grey and black, and you have long hair, but not in a way that seems edgy or rebellious. You somehow manage to make things that are viewed in these ways seem respectable and refined.

Hey man me again, since we have fairly similar tastes you should definitely check out the album Electric Magnolia Co. it's lovely.

youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y&list=PL1313DDD866F6EFF2

Yeah boiii Qubec is such an amazing album. It's just been getting better and better with every listen and I've been listening to it for nearly half a year now.

First time i see someone here with similar taste to me, yet the 2nd favorite album you have there i suppose is vaporwave?
>Tfw my taste is still superior

What a cunt.

Really nice taste, pretty much blind shots but you may like these
Autistin Daughters - Uneasy Flowers
Hovvdy - Taster
Matt Elliot - Drinking Songs
You don't like sports
You like bad horror movies ironically
Gay ;-;
The The - Soul Mining
Marillion - Clutching at Straws
Cool
Gentle Giant - Gentle Giant
Gandalf - Gandalf
Van Der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts
The Gun Club - Fire of Love
Plaga - Magia Gwiezdnej Entropii

i tried to list some of the albums i like that aren't hip hop
hopefully you guys can hope broadening my horizons

>yet the 2nd favorite album you have there i suppose is vaporwave?
not vaporwave, not even vaporwave aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

you probably wear parkas and big ol headphones
you wear all black
you have killer taste and probably wear army jackets

yeah

awesome thanks, will check out!

if you liked Disintegration Loops check out:
Steve Roach - Structures from Silence
Loscil - Endless Falls
Winged Victory for the Sullen - s/t

good taste i like a lot of these and will check out the others
i feel like i get your vibes yaknow

bump

A bit more Sup Forumsirgin than I probably actually listen to but Darren Korb is still my shit.

Worlds is pretty much up there because of the live sets, but it's still a top 10 for me regardless

Good list, would have expected to see some Triarii on it though.

Sorry if my recommendations aren't the best; I routinely prune my music collection and can't remember everything.

You're not gay, but you kind of wish you were.
Duster - Stratosphere
Portishead - Dummy
Moby - Play
Don't be sad.
Jackson C Frank - S/T
Brian Eno - Here Come the Warm Jets
How's high school treating you?
Gong - You
You would like Gil Scott Heron.
Gil Scott Heron - Pieces of a Man

someone pls recc me some new stuff to listen to. Been listening to Cukor Bila Smert lately too

Actually, ignore my previous rec, though you'll probably like it.
OMD - Architecture & Morality

average height, you really like to wear red velour suits but ironically
you look like the boy I would love to love
hair long, soft hands molded from a lack of physical labor
you entertain the perpetual frown
short hair, long legs

>red velour suits
Never worn one in my life

Been really into Yo La Tengo recently, I can't get enough of their noisy guitar riffs. Any other bands like them?

Slaughter Beach, Dog - Birdie

Pavement are an obvious one if you haven't listened to them youtube.com/watch?v=lPvhKV3Yg2k
Some more twangy shit is Capn'Jazz:
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7Hb1HJECA
And maybe Dinosaur Jr, goddamn their guitar lines: youtube.com/watch?v=FJLOr8S2d2E
You're a pretty sweaty kinda emo kid who eats cheesepufs a good bit (but is not fat) you might skate as well, THE VILLAGE would regard you as a nice boy just who hasn't taken off yet
You're a pretty lonely and introverted guy, but also a truly pure one, you'd been known in THE VILLAGE as the mystic guy
Check out David Broughton, beautiful shit youtube.com/watch?v=I1u8IdpEROE
Also you'd probably be into Jon Hopkins, I recommend you read Thoreau
You actually have really decent taste, you just gotta broaden out more, you're a weird guy who's tactful and quite intelligent. THE VILLAGE would regard you as the nerdy guy who was a bit too academic
Check out The Unites States of America
youtube.com/watch?v=C0cuX0WSdhg
Also Todd Runegen, Stereolab and The The:
youtube.com/watch?v=xR2ImlS3v3c

>emo kid
>bad eating habits
>not fat
Pretty on the mark desu though I don't skate and I wouldn't say I'm sweaty. I'm Digging Dinosaur Jr. A LOT, those kind of abrupt, gnarly riffs are exactly what I was looking for. Pavement is good too, surprised I haven't listened to them before. Gonna have to explore them some more. I'm mixed on Cap'n Jazz, I've heard all of analphabetapolothology before and it just felt like there was a lot of filler. There were definitely some memorable parts, though
>for pete's sake i'm troubled by insects

Curve - doppelganger
Shinsei katammechan - tsumanne
Pinkshinyultrablast- everything else matters
Rolando simmons
Loscil- plume

How about Ween?

love you miss you bye

why? i just keep everything. i have albums that have been sitting, unlistened to, for years probably now. i'll revisit them someday

ricky eat acid - three love songs
jaden smith has ruined this album for me. i can't listen to inside my house without wanting to smash his face in

yoooo i forgot about el ten eleven. i love that album

yup yup

dj yo yo dieting - dormant mirrors/drum

1999 - what is loved will never die

I just know what i like and am not afraid of deleting shit i never listen to. Most indie rock and emo, for example.

Do you know me based on this chart?

Normal, unassuming guy, pretty serious about most things in life, but you like to kick back after work/school with a beer.

The dad of group outings. You like to make the plans, and shepherd people even when you don't.

Thick rimmed glasses and some messy black hair. You like to sleep in, early afternoon is your morning time.

You wear a lot of gaming t-shirts I'm guessing. Not the usual "lmao, look at my triforce/Vault Boy/etc." but some varied shit, you know?

You like to fall asleep to music, maybe a little depressed. Black humor is a staple of your conversation, so much so that your friends sometimes text you to make sure you're okay.

Chill guy, probably depressed. You live somewhere rainy and enjoy sitting in a coffee shop or book store window, looking at the clouds.

Show me the Body - Corpus I
Purity Ring - Shrines
Crystal Castles - (II)

++ Xiu Xiu, Microphones, Joy Division

Thanks for the recs by the way. Here's some stabs in the dark, hope you like:

Sun Drug - Sun Drug
Preoccupations - Viet Cong
Preoccupations - Preoccupations
Ramshackle Glory - Live the Dream

Easy jokester of your circle of friends. Get a little bit too into the joke sometimes, but thats okay.

Busy cultivating a beard, but its coming in patchy. Debating on whether or not to end that experiment early or to try and continue.

whats that third album top row?

Fishmans - Long Season

most recent update (2 weeks ago?)

thanks

Short wavy hair, keeps to themselves

Long unkempt hair, kinda messy looking. Pulls it off though

best type of chart i really liked the genre info thanmks

was this made on topsters?

No, I manually whipped it up in paintNET which is a free photo editing software. All I had to do was create three layers, one with the background, one with the album covers (each resized to 300x300 i think), and one with the text.

>Also you'd probably be into Jon Hopkins, I recommend you read Thoreau
you know me so well damn

bump

>you look like the boy I would love to love
hey what's up then

What is that second album?

serious question why do you like ariana grande

brother

you ever played dead space my guy

Not him, but it's called iAsia by James Ferraro. Really wasn't hard to find out. Don't be a fag next time. You're lucky I'm nice.

Just started listening and it's already my shit. Really need to look into more trip hop
Couldn't get into it until about halfway through when it finally clicked - good shit
Pretty much - you definitely got the varied shit right, I hate the "haha look at me I play vidya" shirts and just want a good design without logos everywhere, whether or not it's a gaming thing.
Yeah, played through probably half of the first and a little of 2. I've always wanted to go back and finish up 1 and maybe 2 but never really had a good time to go back to it, especially with how great this year's been.

give me smart, cohesive sparse albums.
not minimalism, but stuff that's though through

so how often do you tip your fedora?

desu try Tool - Lateralus

Graham Lambkin - Salmon Run

Dälek - from filthy tongue of gods and griots

Really cool lookin

>Thick rimmed glasses
Not at all, I'm one of the few left on the planet that wears wire frames anymore.
>messy black hair
Straight, brown hair.
>You like to sleep in, early afternoon is your morning time.
I do like that, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to enjoy that luxury.

F, see me after arbitrary guessing class.

>Thick rimmed glasses
Not at all, I'm one of the few left on the planet that wears wire frames anymore.
>messy black hair
Straight, brown hair.
>You like to sleep in, early afternoon is your morning time.
I do like that, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to enjoy that luxury.

F, see me after arbitrary guessing class.

DON'T DIE BREAD

FUCK YOU