Wtf

I hate captain america now

mobile.twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/796219890239733760

Captain Saudi Arabia

Yeah, he's always been a paid shill for Hill. I want to hate him, but the fucker is just so problematic to the left and has such high-tier bantz, you instantly forgive his cucked politics.

>a popular and famous person is protecting his reputation
Wow it's fucking nothing

This is fine, we still have Renner and Thor.

He's a fucking actor, OP.
He's not a contractor or a businessman

Reminds me of people who think Jon Hamm is actually Don Draper

DROPPED

>hatemonger
>bully

Both are Clinton.

God damnit, I hate Trump, but the tears are so fucking delicious from all these pretentious, smug celebrities. Fuck off with your million dollar paychecks, no one gives FUCK about your opinion or your rhetoric. Smug ass douches like you created a Trump presidency.

You niggas make fun of the celebs, but most people have similar reactions when the wrong person(for them) wins.

Chris Pratt is our new guy.

This.

>Loves hunting
>Openly shared memes about praying for soldiers
>Nuclear family
>Cares deeply for his retarded kid instead of leaving his wife and paying child support

wrong.

this.

no forgiveness. only dropping.

based pratt

im not white and i still have not seen a single piece of information showing dahnald is a racist

Already shitposted his ass. Hoping for a block.

>Cares deeply for his retarded kid instead of leaving his wife and paying child support
His kid is retarded?

>Smug ass douches like you created a Trump presidency
Wrong

is this going to be Sup Forums from now on?

based clint

N'awwwww

It's a fake account.

I hope he spends his years left shitting stomach cancer.
>hurr durr I'm old and racist.

I don't get it,I thought that Trump won.

Nigga, how you gonna play Captain America and hate Trump?

It's hilarious to me that a fake account is making sentimental posts and not just goofing and trolling.

>>a popular and famous person is protecting his reputation
>Wow it's fucking nothing

Literally this. You don't know how this guy truly feels at all. He might feel like this, he might not.

The point is that Hollywood simply won't allow young/middle-aged actors to express sentiments against the Hollywood narrative without consequences. So you'll never really know.

Personally I think he's just being a good company boy right now and is making sure that he is seen saying the "right" thing.

>The point is that Hollywood simply won't allow young/middle-aged actors to express sentiments against the Hollywood narrative without consequences. So you'll never really know.

This.

I legit wonder how many Hollywood celebrities are closet Republicans and belch talking-points about "diversity" and "muh tolerance" because they don't want their careers stonewalled by some angry, intolerant Leftist executive.

You always say this and the next day it's back to MEME ACTOR DANCE OFF BRO

That's just how we show our affection.

Memelord's /ourguy/.

Are there any celebs who supported Trump?

Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood
Sylvester Stallone
Most other celebrities with a working background that aren't total faggots.

Stallone is an anti gun faggot doubt he supports trump

This. He's a swole guy, of course he voted Trump.

I know Clint Eastwood supports him but I'm pretty sure that twitter account is a fake, James woods & Jon Voight support him.

Arnie

Thor was out there with the indians on the pipeline.

Even if you didn't like trump I don't see why you'd support Hillary all that much , especially if you're a dem. She's a neo con Wall Street puppet

Also captain America is a bully and civil war was shit

Kelsey Grammer

why do you guys pretend that trump isn't a bully, or that he doesn't openly court racist/xenophobic supporters? you sit around and shitpost on Sup Forums all day about your disdain for nigs, jews and degenerates, and then you feign offense when it's pointed out.
why?

>making consistently stupid remarks is more dangerous than a criminal behavior and instigating foreign conflicts in Libya and Russia

I love this meme

>She's a neo con Wall Street puppet
according to the policy platforms she's not, but trump is.

because lol

>criminal behavior and instigating foreign conflicts in Libya and Russia
it's amazing that this election was literally decided by national enquirer conspiracy headlines.

It's fucking over you faggots

Look at the scoreboard, there's no time left.
Kill yourselves and stop wasting breath talking about it any longer

>why do you guys pretend that trump isn't a bully, or that he doesn't openly court racist/xenophobic supporters?
Where has he openly courted racist and xenophobic supporters?

Where you not around when she made formal inquisitions to invade Libya a few years ago as Secretary of State, and actually, publicly insinuating the FBI being infiltrated by the KGB during the email leaks?

even if its true you can not actually enact racist/sexist policy.
even if its true sometimes my beliefs fall in line with racists and im not a racist

i'm not white and i much prefer trumps policy and strategy over leftist ideas of giving minorities advantages because i want less government control and true equality which means people can believe whatever they want.

Based Woods.

IQ of 186 nigga right here

Look at donations you stupid fuck

Then commit suicide hillcuck you'll NEVER EVER see her in the white House now

He works for a sjw company, he just cant say what the want.

hillary is closer to g dubya than trump is. they serve the same masters

>Hemsworth
>Aussie
>not a cuck

I'm an exchange student studying in Melbourne and yesterday I heard a grown ass man complaining on the train that one of his friends was "homophobic and misogynist".
His words, not mine.

It's not really that hard to remain neutral on politics.

Who the fuck is this ugly cuck

>spic chink
pack your bags, mate

TayTay

Truly she is our Queen

The lore...

he was on mad tv but i know him from a podcast called "tigerbelly"

He was on MAD TV 10 years ago. Haven't seen him since

Jfc what the fuck

>bobby lee

dude is mad funny and i forgive him for being a hillshill

didnt even know who this cunt was before i watched him on that hot wings thing. fucking annoying gook bastard

Tom Brady and Belichick

Go back to your containment board.