So is he the President in the show now? It wouldn't make sense to have Hillary as President

So is he the President in the show now? It wouldn't make sense to have Hillary as President.

Why? It's not the news

Because South Park is now a pop culture/current events show, and they can't talk about Presidential things in the real world with someone who isn't really the President.

thsi is the only way southpark stays relevant

They make fun of presidents all the time.
Garrison will be president by the end of the season for sure.

If I was Trey Parker I'd have been praying for a Trump presidency if only for the fact that it will lead to great stories for Garrison.

Because men are always more funny and interesting than women. What was funny about their depiction of Hillary?

I love how SP were 100% banking on Hillary taking this home. Their entire plot arc depends on this. They either have to rewrite a lot of shit for this season or they'll just give up and air a conclusion that has nothing to do with real world events.

they made her physically look old as shit and frail this season compared to their earlier depictions. but that's really subtle

>now

They banked on hillary being elected
how embarassing

It wasn't always the case of being a pop culture show that relied on current events to base their stories off.

Which is funny because their earlier episodes that were just stories of four foul-mouthed kids going on adventures are the more memorable ones.

Their later seasons are really fucking forgettable.

oh jeez

I hope so.

How so? The parts where she fucked it up for herself pretty much showed Trump (Garrison) was gonna win in their minds.

>tfw no more Obama's Eleven

Oh they are furiously writing at this very moment.

They probably just produced 2 endings for tonights episode.

Not without my anus 2 for this week's episode while they figure out how to handle this.

Meme magic

Trump wins I'm real life and (Ben) Garrison wins in South Park

They haven't made shit for tonight's episode yet.

The show is so easy to animate at this point and trey and matt do most of the voices anyway they easily can make an episode the day of

They did it for last election too I'm pretty sure

Do you guys not realize they make each episode in only a few days in order to stay current?

They're just gonna make garrison win anyway, we as a people elected a meme president. they have tons of new material knowing hillary didn't actually win and that america is really just that stupid and racist

>four years of President Garrison shenanigans
Can't wait f͏͏a͏͏m

>Which is funny because their earlier episodes that were just stories of four foul-mouthed kids going on adventures are the more memorable ones.

Kid please every single episode of SP has social/political commentary or celebrity cameo

>its a retard says trump and his supporters are all racist and dumb episode
Getting really old now

Alright buddy. Whatever helps you and your racist mind sleep at night

They can crank out an episode in like a week, probably wouldn't take them long to change the hillary winning parts to garrison.

And that's assuming either:

They didn't think Trump would win

Or they didn't make 2 slightly different episodes to air depending on the victor

yeah but when I was younger I was too naive to pick up on it (as any child would be), so my nostalgia is tied to being able to enjoy it on that simpler level.

>didn't even watch the end of the last episode

they obviously left it open ended

u r oh so fat

They probably made two episodes like newspapers do

keith richards
jack nicholson
danny devito
james woods
daniel day-lewis
taylor swift
sean hannity

This is why kids should've never watched South Park.

Take your "racisim" and shove it up your own ignorant ass.

How the hell did morons like you ever get the idea that "racism" is the ultimate crime against humanity, yet at the same time assume that your own brand of "racism" (i.e. hatred of whites and hope for their demise) somehow places you on a higher moral plane?

Oh. That's right... it's because you're morons.

Check your black privilege, nigger.

You are right. I really doubt they made two different episodes based on the outcome of the election. That's just too retarded and also a waste of money.

It should appeal to both you retards, "subtle" political commentary for the adults, over the top humour for the "kids".
It's not that hard to grasp

It's supposed to be an adult comedy show. It only appeals to children as well because it's also a cartoon. This is also probably why The Simpsons is terrible now.

When I say kids I mean 13-16.
Not old enough to understand politics, but mature enough to understand and not be corrupted by the jokes.

It's South Park, have it all put back to the status quo by something retarded

Well, I get what you're saying then. But there are also kids under 13 who are watching South Park too.

Is that a list of people you'd let rape you

0/10

Yeah but the difference is they had pop culture related to an original plot not the other way around. For example just because they had Rob Reiner in the anti smoking episode doesn't make it any less watchable, you can watch it without knowing who any of those people are and it still works. Last season had an episode practically dedicated to Catlin Jenner who is a literal who already

SO is Garrison gay or bi or Omnisex?

Or is he allsex?

I'm calling this now: They'll show Hillary winning but then add an ending where someone wakes up and the whole season was all a dream and now Donald Trump is president.

They wouldn't have to change that much since either option is the same shit, different face.

Who knows anymore he doesn't do anything anything sexual these days and it's shit.

And I would either feel pity for the parents being so overwhelmed by shit or disgust that they're that too lazy to stop their kids from watching it.
Point is, they shouldn't be watching it.

Its South Park, they can pull the biggest amount of bullshit they want, theres no need for a dream.

It will be really interesting to see what happens when Trump gets killed though, then Jenner has to replace Pence.

I have a feeling Southpark writers really hate themselves right about now, they have to do more Garrison content.

So how long until the episode airs?