Guys please help me. I went to my doctor's office today and I found out I weigh 368lbs...

Guys please help me. I went to my doctor's office today and I found out I weigh 368lbs. I don't know what to do or how to start losing weight. I don't want to be like this anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/zaarl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

READ
THE
GODDAMN

What sticky. What the fuck are you talking about?

Read the sticky, it's actually very informative

What sticky. I've never heard of this sticky

Kill yourself.

Start by only drinking water!

I'm trying to better myself though. Tomorrow I'm going to the planet fitness down the street

Okay thanks. For how long?

Its the first thing you see on /fit/. You understand now newfriend?

eat less and better, youll lose weight overtime

forever. water is all you need.

dont go to planet fitness. its full of faggots. but if you dont have any other gyms around then it will do.

start by just cutting down what you eat.
what do you eat per day?

>learn the google
>put down the fork
>get your kicks out of something less basement dweller than public shaming.
Choose as appropriate.

I don't ever go on fit. Im usually here or r9k or v or tv

you can take sibutramine pills

>r9k
You're fucked.

Idk I usually eat pretty shirty. I just ate 2 egg salad sandwiches and planet fitness is only $10 a month so I was looking for cheap

cut back on the sugar 44grams a day if male 21 grams female

check labels on back

Look into the Keto diet. It's easy to do and you won't feel hungry all the time.

Go run a mile. Every day.

Why 44 for male

Flu just went on there and those guys are mean as shit

OP, you've got to stop consuming sugar completely. Eat meat and vegetables only. No bread either.

first just start out cutting out shit like soda, very fattening. Guarantee that after a month of no soda you'll see your double chin dissapear. secondly just start doing basic exercises for a week to build up your nonexistent stamina. 20 minutes a day will do. once your ready to go to the gym, skip the treadmill and go straight for the elliptical, far superior and works out more areas of your body.
Thirdly, dont be ashamed if you cant last a full minute on any exercise/machine. You'll build stamina over time. Even skinny fags get winded easily if they dont exercise often. once you set up a nice exercise routine you'll need to watch your diet, just keep portions small and buy fruit like apples and oranges for when you need to snack.

So you 'found out' you 368 pounds like it's a fucking surprise.

Put down the fork, hamball.

It took a doctor to tell you that? How did you not see it coming?

Live by this one rule:

If you're willing to eat whatever it is you want to eat, on a plate with a knife and fork, then fine.
If you're unwilling, then you're not hungry, just bored.

Drink water, go on a calorie deficit diet until you lose enough weight to do cardio exercises on a elliptical machine, and then fucking fat burn.

This, bread is bad. In actual fact, just avoid Carbs all together. Carbs are slow burning and have shit tonnes of energy that you're obviously not using, which means it gets thrown into fat reserves.

Avoid soda, avoid Carbs, drink more water, eat 3 meals a day and go on a caloric deficit diet like suggests.

Lose some weight, go for regular walks until you feel confident enough to go to the gym. Smash out the gym then when you're more confident, go swimming. Swimming and Gym rotations burn fat and build cardiovascular stamina.

No one will take the piss out of you in the Gym. If they do, they're cunts. It's like walking into a hospital to troll sick people.

You're ill user. Obesity is a disease, and you have it. It's curable and it's not too late. I believe in you user, but only YOU can do it.

EAT LESS OF WHAT YOU ALREADY EAT

Checked
also, trips confirm it. Don't forsake the trips user.

Nice trips.

well go over there and read the sticky. it's the best free information you're ever going to get. bye bitch

Nice trips. also, good advice. Now fuck off back to /fit/

You don't need to post anything to copy paste good info.

>found out he weighs 368
>found out

i bet you were a fuckin feather before you walked into that office m8, if you need numbers on a scale to tell you when you're type 7 diabetes you should kys

Dunno palo, im a STICKy

Its easy man just dont eat or drink for a a month or so and in about a year you'll basically be a skeleton

Stop eating so much and get outside instead of camping on Sup Forums. The fact you are still on here doesn't bode well for your future.

Listen to these.

stop eating your cum

soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/zaarl

Fam, do 1 by 3s, start working out wether it be push ups, sit ups, etc. Divide how many you can do and do half. Then take a 1 minute break and repeat for 3 times. I cannot stress to you how important it is to drink lost of water and eat lots of healthy food! Even if you cant do any pushups or situps or etc, the start doing some cardio, maybe a run down your street will do. And if you're worried about people seeing you, think to yourself, "look at those losers, while I'm embracing change and changing my life, they're set and stuck in their ways" trust me OP, you got this! Now excuse me, ill go back to lurking on /gif cx

How in the sweet shit do you need a doctor to "find out" that you're already a fat fuck?? Or maybe you're actually retarded too? Try crossfit, p90x, etc. And don't eat so much junk food for fucks sake. Its not that fucking hard Peter!

I can slidde a log into your throat clogging it. Food couldn't go down then. Let me know
-Andy Sixx

Wait. Hold on.
You're telling us that you had to go to the doctor
to find out
that you
weigh 368 pounds?

Wasn't having a hard time fitting through doorways your first clue?

literally just stop eating, since you're a fucking land whale you could DON'T eat in a two day interval (only eat in the third day (at night) and so forward)

Youre rigth tho.
Thats just-
A FUCKIN NUMBER YOU STUPID FUCK
YOU HAVE BEEN KILLING YOURSELF MAKING THOSE FAGGOTS WICH MAKE FUN OF FATASSES LIKE YOU RIGTH, IF YOU ONLY HAVE DONE SOMETHING YOU WOULD FUCKIN ASKIN IN A POST FULL OF FUCKERS HOW TO LOSE WEIGTH

I honestly hope you can grasp the weight of the situation you are in. Seems to me like you have a fat chance of escaping diabeetus.

1200 calories per day. More if you decide to do daily cardio.

Reddit is a great tool for 1200/day

Stop eating so much, you dumb fuck. You can't cheat chemistry. It's calories in vs calories out. It's not your fucking thyroid, it's not your special snowflake metabolism. It's because you're eating too much. For fucks sake, you could literally eat nothing but Twinkies and multivitamins, and as long as you ate at a caloric deficit you would lose weight. That's fucking it, just eat at a deficit.

If you aren't losing weight, you're still eating too much. Eat at a slight deficit,1500 calories a day should do it. If you just starve yourself you'll fuck yourself up.

I knew i was overweight but not that much

Im 6'5 so I'm not round

My piece of advice is this: Remember exactly how you feel right now at this very moment.
Recall your emotions at this moment everyday when you begin your lifestyle change.

Do you ever want to end up here again?

The good news is this is the worst you will ever feel. This is the worst you will ever be physically and mentally.

You have to make a decision that you are willing to trade your quantity of consumption (and taste of food to a lesser extent) and 3 hours a week for working out for a healthier lifestyle and also a better looking and functioning body.

Stick with it dude. It takes longer than you think it will take, but it's so worth it, it's not even debatable.

First step done: you've identified the problem

Now:
Never eat outside food. Prepare meals yourself at home.
Only drink water or tea, avoid all else
Stop drinking booze
Stop jacking off
Eat fruits and veggies that are high in fiber
Sleep at a normal hour 11:30-12
Walk or run 10k a day. Hit a treadmill
Report back in two months and you're going to be singing a different tune

"Put down the fork hamball"

Kek

>Stop jacking off
Nah dude
He need to jack off more to burn calories
Preferably elongate his jack off times from preamature ejacking in 30 seconds, to 2 hour fap sessions

>Gets the heartrate up
>Burns calories

how do you afford to weigh that much, id eat through all of my money if i weighed 368, also just stop eating as much