Should I have sex with my mom ?

should I have sex with my mom ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006320707002534?via=ihub
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese
books.google.ca/books?id=OW1nuQxcIQgC&pg=PA6&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_avoidance
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i swear to god these threads are just subliminal suggestion to make some weird pathetic losers try to fuck a family member and ruin their lives

How am I supposed to answer that when you haven't even posted her nudes?

The fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Yeah, sure.

>2018
>not cucking your dad
Sup Forums is ded

Well, oldfag here, when I fucked your mom she was terrible. Go kill yourself op

Willfully banging or being banged by a family member other than your spouse shows you're a redneck who knows no bounds

If she's hot then yeah go for it.

I'll 1up you, go for grandma

Why not OP, everyone else has

If that's what you both want, I don't see why you shouldn't.

If you think that lowly of her, and she's sorry enough to let you, have at it.

This.

Has your mom given you signs that she wants you to have sex with her, Oedipus?

MadGreenHamburgerSwimmingStreetFighter.gif
????

Gore is chemo. Spread the word. Gore and Pizza is what kept this place pure for ten years. Activate normie-repellant.

Why not, everyone else has

Anons who want too, fucking your mom is surprisiny easy

>what the fuck?? Now way!!

Yes way, let me give you some advice:

Your mom likely has a dissatisfied sex life, half of your moms are divorced of the others most have at best tolerable marriages with little sec because male sex drive drops during the late 40’s and most long term relationships simply lose sexual vitality over time.

Assuming you are a fairly decent looking 16-35 year old guy, you are young, fun, ambitious and a more handsom reminder of what your mom USED TO LIKE IN YOR DAD. Plus women only truly love their children unconditionally.

I didn’t believe this advice, I got it from some sperg on here like three years ago, had a huge mom getting despite not really finding my mom hot. So I thought it over and finally decided “fuck it!” My parents were in a loveless marriage and I was horny as fuck.

So I started to flirt with my mom, compliment her, touch her more. I was extremely nervous at first but treat your mom like you would any girl/woman you want to bang and put the “mom” title off on the back of your head.

Within maybe a week and a half of this I had my mom sucking down cock in the kitchen and fucking a few minutes later.

First couple of fucks were wild because of the taboo and it wa awesome, however after a couple months the taboo wore off and the sex wast really all that great without it plus as I said my mom isn’t even very attractive.

Do I regret it? No those first couple of weeks was some of the hottest sex I’ve ever had even if it was kind of an illusion of my mind. Our relationship is totally fine and I’m happy that I got to do it.

It’s sounds crazy but it’s really not that hard.

No, trust me

You should KYS

YEAH BROTHER

DO IT FAGGOT

ive had sex with family members, hasn't ruined my life.

old copypasta is old

Go for it dude. I fucked my sister and long as ur on same page and both want it, shouldn't be an issue.

Greentext?

have an older roleplay mom and love it, even better for real I'm sure

classic

your statement describes half the fucking threads on this board

you motherfucker

the fuck hasn't happened to Sup Forums yet?

>I literally wrote it as of like a week ago
>faggot tells me it’s old pasta

Fuck you Sup Forums

say that again but slowly.

Short version
>On cruise with family for vacation I am 22 still living at home sister 17. Mom and dad both
>cheap so book only two rooms have to share one with sister only one bed. Drinking all day
>with family and comes night and I turn into bed. Sister far from model I'd rate 6/10 maybe
>5/10 not bad not great. Any ways we talk a while and I am horny so start talking about sex
>asking her questions she asking me. Ask if she ever had cum from having pussy eaten and
>turns out no. Says she can't and I told her i Bet I could get her to. She tells me pretty
>much yeah right and laughs and I tell her I am not joking. We talk about it and
>get to the point she's interested but nervous and what if mom and dad came in. I tell
>her they won't after a while she breaks down and I start eating her out and fingering her.
>Slip boxers off while doing this and eventually she cums and I get between her legs before
>she can say yes or no and start fucking her. She was taken off gaurd tried to tell me we
>shouldn't but I said don't I derserve something special too. Promised I wouldn't cum in
>her. She allowed me keep fucking her til I blew on her stomach. That sums it up.

fuck off, who needs sisters stick with topic

I don't think you know how to do this

The answer to this question is always 'yes.'

You do know that greentext holds between lines and you don't neex to cut mid sentence, right?

Nigga, I don't care.

Malekith is that you?

I did not. I tend to lurk first time I've green text I had to google it.

I swear to god half the threads on Sup Forums are like that.

Pussy is pussy, who cares about who it belongs to?

Sup Forums is so backwards with incest but is into basically everything else. If both family members are into it I don't see how it can ruin anyones lives, it didn't ruin mine although I still visit this site you can argue otherwise, sex is natural and incest was natural before it was shunned by religion.

No place for discussion even on Sup Forums, reddit is more open to this, I can't believe it.

No but I should, post her number and lemme handle that shit for ya

>runners

showing some strong autism there

Yeah just make sure you gouge your eyes out once you're done.

People like live in denial.

>oh my god how can you possibly see this hot woman with an arbitrary label as hot when you are supposed to deny it.

I really don’t get it at all, if a gir is hot she’s hot doesn’t matter if she’s related to you.

What a fake and gay fantasy. Nigga at least come with something other than the same tired bullshit?

No, I don't believe you, or anyone else, should have sex with their mothers.

However, I would be elsted to see you try, so long as any and all results are posted here as soon as they happen.

We all want to have sex with you mom. Do it with us. Do it for us.

*elated

Godsammit

I did

Redneck ... Everyone knows all public cases of incest in the last 30 years have happened in NY, PA, IN, WI & OK.

>Being this retarded
First of all, incest is instinctively disgusting.
Second, even if you don't have the normal aversion to it, any attempt to engage in it is likely to ruin your life.

There are regular cases of incest on the news sorry your mom is ugly

What would you rather hear? He whipped out his giant 12 inch cock and his mom immediately dropped her skirt to take his superior bbc son cock or something?

You write an original story if you don’t like what’s available

No it’s not, animals conduct incest all the time, there are some theories about closely related pharamones or just being socially raised in close proximity (westermark effect) but none of these are widely accepted or proven especially when casses of incest are always happening and across virtually all cultures and times.

>incest is instinctively disgusting

Dead wrong. Its a taboo, instinct has nothing to do with it. Even Royal families did it before religion imposed their dogma and its a taboo.

Go back to 9gag

Truth be told all of our faces were drug thru moms hatchery

>Animals do it, therefore it's normal
There are anomalies in any population.
Animals occasionally do shit so stupid it gets them killed.
Incest is reviled throughout every culture known to man because the reproductive consequences of it are so dangerous.
And in normal animals, incest is avoided whenever possible.
They'll only engage in it if they have literally no other sexual partners available.

>Oedipus complex

>They'll only engage in it if they have literally no other sexual partners available
Arkansas

>reviled

No, not in most ancient eastern cultures where sibling marriage was actually considered divine and not among cousins for most of history until the very recent

Cousin marriage is also super common in the Middle East and India

There are Amazonian tribes that practice multiple partners with their entire tribe (aka realatives). And in Ancient Greece and Rome your entire moms sidewasnt considers your relative meaning all your maternal aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins were free game.

>I didn't learn basic biology
Any behavior as evolutionarily damaging as incest is selected against.
Incest is so damaging, that you need thousands of unrelated individuals to sustain a viable population.
Maybe graduate highschool before you talk shit.
And as for royal families doing it, that was notable precisely because it was disgusting and abnormal.
Normal people did not engage in such behavior.

>Some people are retarded, therefore retarded behavior is normal.
No. No it isn't.
This is universal across species.
Even animals will not engage in incestuous behavior unless there are literally no other partners available.

No you don’t why do you play off your ignorance like you actually know something most of human history lived in groups of no more than ~100 people

If incest was that dangerous we would have gone extinct multiple times because there were times where incest was actually necessary for the species to survive.

50k years ago a super volcano reduced the human population to as low as a couple thousand on earth.

I guess no one here can get laid by anyone else, so it's time to start whipping out your dick at your mom...Seriously think fucking your mother is normal? What type of comeback is sorry your mom is ugly? Congratulations fuckward, great to know you fuck your own mother.

Yes the royal families of ancient Egypt and Persia were retarded

Fdr and Thomas Edison were retards (both married to cousins).

The obly retard is you

Yeahhhh don't do this.

Incest isn't reviled in every culture what the fuck are you talking about.

It's legal in China, Japan; lots of places. Shit there are European countries where it's legal.

Also the reproductive dangers are vastly overestimated by most people, and are only really impactful between mother son/father daughter pairs.

Dumbass.

Source?

>Any behavior as evolutionarily damaging as incest is selected against.

proof?

>Incest is so damaging, that you need thousands of unrelated individuals to sustain a viable population.
Maybe graduate highschool before you talk shit.

proof?

>And as for royal families doing it, that was notable precisely because it was disgusting and abnormal.
Normal people did not engage in such behavior.

proof?

i found nudes of my mom

only if you can go in her pussy deep enough to undo your pathetic existence

>most of human history lived in groups of no more than ~100 people
You think those tribes were insular groups where there was no gene flow into or out of the population?
You're even more fucking stupid than I thought.
In one work of academic literature, the number for a minimum viable population was over 4000.

What the actual fuck are you talking about. Royal families practiced incest for literally hundreds of years. Nobody considered it "disgusting and abnormal." They would have considered marrying someone of low birth and common blood to be far more abnormal.

FDR and Edison committed incest, but were not born of incest.
Do you not understand causality, you stupid fucking rube?

When I was between 6-8 I went down on my mom. I remember being scared of something at night and asking to sleep in her bed. Mom was a single mom, I did this often.

She ended up sleeping on her back, and I was next to her. Being a dumb kid I remember crawling over her leg and then curling up between them with her still sleeping on her back. I was using her lower stomach as a pillow. I remember waking up to her pushing my face into her pussy.

She pulled her panties aside and told me to lick. I did in a half sleeping stupor and it tasted funny.

I only remembered this for sure when I was much older, and it probably explains my aversion to giving oral sex and bisexuality.

You are ducking retarded minimum viable population to not go extinct that isn’t the size for a trible group

Just kill your self for being so ducking stupid

false
Look up bonobos or pretty much any ape
Lions commit incest as well
Incest is probably one of the most common mating habits in the animal kingdom

And the defendants of Roosevelt were retards

Just shut the fuck up already

That's the point.
Tribal groups are irrelevant because they reproduced outside of the group.
If you have a single digit IQ, do the world a favor and shut the fuck up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese

Explain.

Goddamn you are dumb if you think the minimum viable population is the size of standard tribe. Because you are just completely incorrect

books.google.ca/books?id=OW1nuQxcIQgC&pg=PA6&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
ISBN 0-471-24096-6
I don't know who I'm kidding by sending you this shit.
Retards don't read.

I'll copy paste some shit you could have googled.
>We don't actually know how long the Sentinelese have been on their island, only that it's more than 300 years. We know anatomically modern humans reached the general area about 60,000 years ago, but that doesn't tell us when they reached that particular island.
>We don't know that they've been undisturbed the whole time they've been on the island. If one group of people managed to find it, a few others could easily have, particularly if we're talking about 60,000 years. For all we know there could have been a new group of people arriving every 500 years to add to the gene pool.
>If the island can't produce enough food for more than ~250 people, then there can't be more than ~250 people living there at any time. So a lot of them just die at an early age.

Look I understand that you findnincest distasteful but you are trying to link it to scientific research and there is nothing in biology to backup what you are saying.

Incest is a social taboo in some and not all cultures

Incest can result in possible genetic issues especially if a closed group doesn’t get any outside genetics and in particular if they have ressesive disorders within their genetics already

But there is nothing in nature to say that incest is naturally “disgusting” or uncommon. You are simply wrong

definitely not common
also i imagine it fucks up the family

>trying to link it to scientific research and there is nothing in biology to backup
>never mind that you literally sent me links to scientific papers because LOL DIDN'T READ
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

You didn’t read them minimum viable population is not the fucking same as tribe size you fucking mongoloid, I think you are inbred

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006320707002534?via=ihub

Nice article that doesn't bring anything to the discussion, MVP has nothing to do with what we're discussing. Once the population boom it becomes irrelevant. Isolation rarely exists right now.

>books.google.ca/books?id=OW1nuQxcIQgC&pg=PA6&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
ISBN 0-471-24096-6

aww cute he tried linking a book filled with speculation and bias

>Retards don't read.

Says the one that links an article directly from wikipedia

>die at a young age
>300 years minimum
>more than 10 generations
>still going strong after tsunami that rekt the island
>muh genes
>muh taboo
>muh religion

You are simpely hear to argue

Go fuck yoursellf. What a asshole

so Charles Darwin is a retard too, married his first cousin; yes his kids had birth defects, kek

what about moms who want to have sex with their sons?
or daughter who want to have sex with their fathers? (both are rare, but it happens) (a girl never called you daddy while banging her?)
yeah it nasty, but as long as it is legal age adults consenting i could give two shits what they do. Their kids can be retards for life, why should i care?

While many people might believe this is a learned social convention, it is more likely a biological mechanism our bodies use to avoid the dangers that come with bearing children of incestuous relationships. In fact, humans are not the only species that has evolved to avoid incestuous relationships or inbreeding. Plants and animals have adapted special mechanisms to avoid mating with first-degree relatives (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_avoidance /
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest). The reason this incest avoidance occurs is quite straightforward: offspring of first degree relatives have a very high chance of being born with a birth defect.