How's this build?

How's this build?
anything really absolutely worth upgrading besides the RAM and GPU

>inb4 only 2GB GPU and only 4GB of RAM

>inb4ing some major problems
That is way too little, man.
Honestly, if you are gonna fuck up this bad you might as well do *something* right and just downgrade the CPU to a G3258

>CPU doesn't match shit build
>4gb ram
>660gb total HDD space
>only 2gb gpu

Honestly, perfect if you are just playing and recording minecraft. Or some other CPU-focused task with a simultaneous GPU thing in the background.

I don't think you need two HDDs. I'd drop one and with the money you save get more RAM.

You're not saying what this is for. You definitely need a better storage solution. It's 2018 and you're not using a SSD because...why? Get a 1-2TB accessory drive for everything that won't fit on your 256GB SSD drive. Also get yourself some piece of mind and get 8GB of ram. You'll thank me someday.

Keep the HDDs and just download moar ram.

I was think of getting the extra RAM later because I already have the mobo, cpu, & hdds.
I was getting the GPU and PSU first because the most RAM intensive things are Chrome and some Steam games.

Ram is like the cheapest fucking component you can get, why do people cheap out on this?

1. Because I don't do that many RAM intensive things
2. I already own a 2x2gb of ram so no point in buying more until I know the games I'm playing really benefit from it

They think because it's so cheap they won't cry because of their mistake.

>It will still hurt

>the games I'm playing
You still haven't let us in on this part.

Better off getting a last gen xeon dude

I have some other f2p games like Warface but they aren't installed and aren't showing up for some reason

I already own this cpu and I don't want to waste more money than I have to

where is the mobo. 4 gb of ram is not close enough unless ur running some loonix bullshit. get an ssd.

the motherboard is an oem inspiron 660 motherboard and it supports dual channel ram with each dimm slot supporting a max of 4gb. and i already own both of the hard drives so I don't really want to buy an ssd. I am currently running 2x2gb of ram and wanting to upgrade to 2x4gb of ram later if i need it

Should run that shit decently tbh. If anything I'd swap out the 160?? gig hdd with an ssd, so you'll have at least something worth building on later

I'm on a really tight budget but I'm still trying to get as little of a bottleneck as I can. and as far as I know my gpu is the only bottleneck with my ram in 2nd and then the ssd

Don't ask like you're buying this shit if you already own it all and you're just asking for thoughts on the specs, dude. The 'build' is ass, no one would recommend you anything off that list.

ddr3 ram and it's really fucking slow. i understand you might be on a budget but i do not like this build at all

this

the only think I don't own is the gpu and psu. I was just putting everything else on the list so you know what the 1050 and the psu is paired with

Only time you put your OS on a separate drive OP, is if that drive is an SSD. Otherwise, whats the fucking point?

Your build is a piece of shit by the way. Guessing that's unavoidable for you though.

Yeah, was an old pc I had that I wanted to bring some life into, because the cpu was pretty good and I knew the ram and gpu was that needed to be immediately upgraded. And the gpu that came with the prebuilt was a 1gb 210

Mark it as purchased then, retard