The misogyny is real

The misogyny is real.
The Young Turks on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBquRAun1RE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-7qmEtFTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a self-entitled cunt. Thank God Trump won just so I can enjoy watching bitches like that get triggered.

MY GOD I wanna make love to her..

PRAISE KEK

She's literally better than you.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE

shes clearly a hypocrite.

STUPID WHORE.

"Women" like this insult wives, mothers, and grandmothers.

Not all women support the left. Good, real women don't support the left anymore.

"Good, real women" don't exist. You can thank smartphones and social media.

t. turbo nerd who never went to church

my wife didnt have a smartphone until i bought her one 2 years ago.

>women
>good

>WE RUN DA HOUSEHOUUUD WHY CANT WE RUN A COUNTRY

I was watching TYT meltdown live like 8 hours ago

Fucking Cenk was choking back tears it so too funny

>spic relates raising a house to running a country

Ai dios mio

Congratulations, you rescued a third worlder (let's pretend that it isn't obvious you're a roleplaying loser)

is there a clip of their reaction to Trump winning? All I saw him screaming about going gorilla mode in politics

>WOMEN DEVIATING FROM THE HIVEMIND? WOMEN THINKING FOR THEMSELVES? REEEEEEEEEEEE

Liberals are literally Orwellian cultists at this point.

The "Young Turks?"

As in people from that middle eastern country Turkey?

THE UPSTART ROACHES

ITS A DOUBLE ENTENDRE SINCE CENK IS TURKISH, AND HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF AN UP AND COMER IN MEDIA

>young roaches
Why the fuck is something like this relevant or talked about?

oh.

because it sounds like people from the middle east want Hillary to win.

is that the one where they basically say 'fuck women'?

thats pretty funny

To be fair this would be like blacks voting for a clansmen, this guy is on record talking about women like they're retarded blowup dolls and women /did/ vote for him.

ARE THEY PERSONALLY GONNA GET PUSSY GRABBED BY THE DON?

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT WOMEN IF HIS POLICIES THAT ACTUALLY IMPACT THE COUNTRY ARE WHAT THE VOTERS WANT

They also went off on Latinos doing the same, assuming all Hispanics are illegal and Mexican.

Instability = price of oil

THEY ACTUALLY COMPARED RUNNING A COUNTRY TO BUYING GROCERIES FUCKING KILL ME

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-7qmEtFTQ

reasons to have voted for Hillary
>It's not trump
>dear god it's not trump

Seriously are you americans retarded?

These people are acting like Trump getting in will suddenly make sexual violence and misogyny legal or some shit.

This man is running for president. His beliefs on sexism will not affect the majority of the jobs he has to do.

cute bum

Its because they live in a bubble where they are only exposed to news sources like pic related

Nigger tell me what his policies are. All we do know is that he thinks he can dictate massive construction projects other counties will undertake. this dude is a cartoon character.

You could probably google his policies

I don't know what his policies are, but I know that he can't make laws, he can't start wars, and he can't dictate the budget.

People are freaking out for no reason. Trump might be a bit of a cartoon villain, but he can't do shit without the consensus of the senate or whatever.

I've been to his campaign site and they're not even there.

>Chris Evans
>misogynist
he got justed so hard he became a Shill.

It's almost like women don't really think that's a big deal or something. Only nu-male cucks who think all male "aggression" is terrible and they just want to be a shoulder to cry on baby girl actually give a shit.

>that fucking sidebar

This is literally why Trump got elected.

>liberals have argued to give president obama more executive power over the last 8 years
>cry about it when the other side gets in

delusional

Aren't the Young Turks absurdly progressive? Why is she casually talking about women being good at things that would brand anyone else a sexist?

>he can't start wars

Do you know what commander in chief means? Most of the time we don't declare war the prez just sends troops in based on the info he has at hand. He can do this shit without congress whenever he wants. Donald Trump can start a war the day he gets into office if he wants to.

Yeah, his amazingly fair and balanced """""""""""POLICIES""""""""""" are why he won.

>How should I talk about Trump to my kids?

>Implying these types of people have kids

>how am I supposed to explain Donald Trump to my kids?

I'm pretty sure your 5 year old doesn't give a single fuck about who's president.

>Trump is sexist and Trump voters are sexist but women should the fuck up and fall in line if they dare to think differently than we do

These arrogant clowns brought this upon themselves.

They will if he is going to defund PBS and Arthur goes off the air.

ah yes, I forgot about that platform.

>build a wall
>dont let in any refugees
>kill PBS
>drown 20 cats in a burlap sack
>eat an orphan's fingers on live television

strange platforms.

>Implying these types of people have kids

That's hardly safe ground for you, user.

I don't want kids though.

when will that fat roach die already

>turkey dindu nuffin wrong it wasn't genocide

Of course you don't, user.

>calls out women specifically for having an opinion
>b-b-but trump is the misoginist guise

Bullshit. He talks like that about EVERYONE, men and women. I don't get why talking shit about men is completely fine but doing the same with women somehow makes you a women hating monster. Isn't he practicing equality by treating both genders equally like shit? Why do liberals pretend that when he speaks bad about women he does it because they're women and not just because he's an asshole?

I think they do care when their parents have been screaming to them for the last year how Trump is Satan and Hitler doing the potara fusion.

tbqh Renner was really /ourguy/, Evans was just more reaction image friendly.

>tfw not smart
>tfw people think poorly of me because of it
;_;

>As a Latino womenz
>Single moms

Good grief, fuck off with your shit culture

Is there a video up detailing the highlights of their breakdown last night?

Just walk up to her and grab her by the pussy. That shit's legit now.

Truth really

I would bury my head inside that ass to comfort her.

link to the top video?

Out of all the side-bar headlines one of them is correct: The Democrats are a fucking joke. A bunch of useless impotent fucks who don't have the spine to actually take what they want and only serve as a speed bump for the Republicans. That party is nothing, they've been nothing for decades; it's time to put the dog out to pasture and let a new party rise from it's ashes, hopefully one that doesn't pander to every beta and weak-bitch group in the country which is why it produces candidates that are equally limp-wristed.

Jones won again

Jesus Christ. It's like satire