Is eating out generally gross because of the pussy’s smell?

Is eating out generally gross because of the pussy’s smell?

Yes

Also there's a lot of urine around there

I'd rather eat ass tbh

If your girl actually takes care of her self down there, its not gross

I love eating a clean pussy with a big soft pair of thighs wrapped around my head

What would you compare the smell and taste to?

Smell, and taste. I've licked 4 cunts. 3 of them were clean, well manicured girls and their cunts were just as sour as the dirty whore I tasted.

I'm sorry, but pussy taste is just foul. Worse than the smell in my opinion.

It really depends on the diet and the hygeine of the girl. I am extemely picky with the slightest taste or smell... Ive only met one girl with a Vagina with no taste... She just has a healthy diet and natural ways of keeping it clean and airing it out...

no, i love to eat pussy and ass, you just do that to girls you know well, and only if you know the girl is not a fucked up bitch/nigger/white trash/wasted cumbucket
it´s not gross, it´s very nice if you do that with the correct person.

You must live in some shitty third world country. Even when I eat out at Red Lobster it doesn’t smell like pussy.

it`s different among girls, salty but not so much, if someone tells you it´s like fish it´s because they eat a unclean/ill pussy

pussy tastes like delicious candy as long as she isn't fat or smelly. 9 times out of 10 you'll find that vaginas don't smell like anything at all. unless you fuck nasty bitches.

Piss, musky b.o., hint of fish.

Describe what an apple tastes like.

>Is eating out generally gross because of the pussy’s smell?

You can wash in soap or wash it in soda, but you can't get rid of that fishy aroma.

t. virgin

I ate my fiances pussy for a few hours this morning.

As long as they're not fat and generally eat well, their pussy wont smell like a sewer. Have fun being a faggot.

God I used to work there. My ex-gf's pussy didn't smell much, but it tasted sour, though she washed it a lot which isn't good for it and her diet had a lot of fast food in it.

if it's clean.. woo buddy it's like sipping nectar straight from god's teat.

I'd rank it above choccy milk tbh

Only if they're gooks who eat fish heads all day

lick back of hand, wait 14 seconds, smell

half these dudes are lying virgins and 25% of these dudes are eating trailer trash pussy

clean women have a faint odor and no taste really

literally this. smells exactly like pussy thats not fresh out the shower

yes

Not at all
Actually an unwashed sweaty cunt is the tastiest thing there is especially if there is some residue cum up there from previous fucks

Pussy has one of the most exquisite aromas in the universe unless it hasn't been washed in a minute, in which case the law of duality dictates that an week old pussy has one of the worst smells in the universe.

I once fucked a sweet Indian girl in Goa and her pussy tasted and smelt of curry

>an week is to week old pussy as an hero is to suicide

Week old pussy slurp, yum yum yummy

how the fuck did you figure this out?

This over zealous washing of pussy is bad and causes thrush and fishy smell. Allow the natural bacteria and pussy flora to grow for a healthy sweet tasting pussy

I've only once had a girl that I ate.. and smelled like a can of cat food. Beef and tuna.

Other than that, the few other girls I went down on were clean and ready to be ate. No taste, no offensive odor.

yo what the fuck

Well your saliva and earwax are the same stuff. I bet most of the fluids are all from the same source.

No not really. It would only smell if she has a really bad diet and/or hygiene. Or, if she just has unlucky genetic lottery in that respect.
I find it really enjoyable, some dont.

It doesn't taste like the best thing ever, but feeling her thighs tighten around you and her moans are worth it.

Newfag

Just smells like hand

If I had a girl that looked like that you couldn't stop me from eating her pussy and Ass every day!

Every pussy tastes and smells different.

Some are tasteless, some are candy, and some are fish.

regarding your breath.

Jesus Christ you are a definite faggot.

Well, the first time i ate pussy it was actually really stinky, but it depends on the girl, of course.

That’s not an example of duality you dumb nigger. That’s causation at best.