How a literal nobody can dominate so utterly Liga MX? is Mexican league truly a Mickey Mouse League?

How a literal nobody can dominate so utterly Liga MX? is Mexican league truly a Mickey Mouse League?

Other urls found in this thread:

federacionrugbycr.com/juega-rugby/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes
it's eredivisie tier

un big mac pour Gignac

That literal who was also the top scorer of frog league.

I atribute his form to the fact he strolls around for 17 games and then actually works his ass off in the play offs. I think the fact that he's seen and treated as a God in Monterrey (a place full of hillbillies with money) also helps him. Maybe if frogs started to idolize their players instead os shitting on them, they would perform better at international tournaments

I'd personally invite best African clubs and Mexican clubs to play in UCL

I mean like guest or something

>That literal who was also the top scorer of frog league

that doesn't contradicts what OP stated
> France top scorer
> not a literally who constant

> inbf Qatar Saint Germain players

Kek this happened in my local league, el loco Abreu came here, and immediately helped his team to become champions. He is like forty years old.

In Monterrey they have a statue of David dressed in a Tigres kit with Gignac's name on it

He showed his forearms tattoos after scoring. What tattoos did he get?

im glad you asked

once he gets a simpsons tat he is gonna be an honorary spic

on the vid he shows his right forearm, did you find what is it?

and the other side

That guy is fucking nuts, who wants to play in El Salvador?

Are there any Uruguayans on who can please explain this?

I was totally fan of Captain Tsubasa when I was 10 yo, unfortunatly my dad hated football, never allowed me to play any collective sport, and now I'm a bald beta with a beer gut. Fuck you dad.

poland you truly are our greatest ally senpai

Hurr hurr I don't know shit about Central America El Salvador must be like Africa hurr hurr

Also another Fun fact: Paolo Suarez brother of Luis Suarez also plays here (he has been here for like ten years already)

Also another fun fact: James Rodriguez was closer to singing a contract with a local team, but their manager thought he wasn't good enough

Well, central american football is very irrelevant mate.

So?? Is not like this football players come to further his football career, they're just not good enough to play in their local leagues or Europe so they come here. The paid is good, they live in a tropical country with beautiful beaches and beautiful women to fuck, they don't complain.

I turned off my TV when it was 2-0 at 75

then I wake up and this frog scores 2 goals in the last 10 minutes.

He's truly the best French player alive today

>el salvador
>beautiful woman

They go there because they get payed to play football

truly /oneofus/

is Mexico the Poland of American continent?

Is this fucking real?? Kek I understand why he chose Mexico now, dude is seriously into some very cheap drugs.

me

Don't know, but Poland is surely called the Mexico of Europe.
Because we work hard and nobody likes us :(

Come home Italian/German/French/Spanis (whatever the fuck Swiss people are) man

El Salvador is below Mexico tier in both soccer and quality of life.

No shit

Hey, we like you abit
Take a pic out of your window and post it

Who's better? Gignac or Giovinco

thanks
but I know we are not welcome anywhere

At least you are white.

based
UNA

1995-2004: playing in clubs around his appropriate level
2005-2015: not as skilled but more mature, nameholding player for nameholding clubs
2015-now: actively and openly said that he's just aiming for the Guiness World Record

You can always go to Costa Rica and play for any first division rugby team you want (it's not that easy, you need an email too)
federacionrugbycr.com/juega-rugby/

>Paolo Suarez brother of Luis Suarez also plays here (he has been here for like ten years already)
Before he made the big jump to the Guatemalan League m8

those 2-3 years he was pretty good

Oh shit he doesn't play anyomore her then

He is indeed a good player but like his brother he can be a real cunt sometimes

Good looking guy. Is he a MANLET?

Cool tats

Joe Vinco

>chavs
POTERY
O
T
E
R
Y

I think it all started because Deportivo was getting money from loaning him every season

I met him once he was a little bit shorter than me so I'd guess he is like 180 centimeters tall

>goku
>bart
>tsubasa aka oliver atom
O N E O F U S

You two should visit the north side of Chicago, Mexicans and Pollacks live in harmony (sometimes, it gets ugly when we play 11v11 in some sort field)

I wonder if they change Tsubasa name in France too

UNA VELA PA