"Oh my God we're going to have to make Mr. Garrison president now."

>"Oh my God we're going to have to make Mr. Garrison president now."

JUST

>implying that's not comedy gold

this

Needed to happen famlabam.

Too fucking late now south park, you betted on the wrong horse and no one thinks your funny anymore.

Truly what a time to be alive.

>wrong horse

They knew Hillary was an unelectable loser. Why else would they have Garrison panic because he could actually win when she said that he's a liar and you shouldn't believe anything that he says when he said not to vote for him.

They said that for the 2008 and 2012 election, they just guessed that Obama would be the one to win and made their episode accordingly. In other words, they haven't made an episode for both candidates, just one.

Or plot twist: neither.

Fuck off back to giving your wife's son his weekly allowance.
This season was a dud and I'm fully prepared to hear about the "week delayed" news

they called it AGAIN

Imagine how funny it would be if they just dropped the whole storyline
and the latter part of the season will go back to status quo and one plot per episode

That might salvage this season desu

Nah, they're too deep in with their agenda to back out now.

Is there any doubt on Sup Forums that Sup Forums is the most relevant and influential board?

give it a week and people will start rewriting history denying pols influence

Sup Forums will hold this victory up as Kek's sign for the next decade.

I don't think even Sup Forums types believe that.

well it's not like they've got much else to do

I only go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /fit/ on rare occasions but I'd fully acknowledge that Sup Forums rules the roost around here now

if they can pull this blunder into a wunder i will be impressed.

Garrison gotta take the seat now.

pol has bragging rights for a long while to be sure, and they deserve if were being honest with ourselves
they managed to weaponize their autism and help take down a corrupt regime trying to take complete power

Colorado was pro Hillary that's why Matt and Trey hate Trump

only denver and boulder
most of colorado was red, just saying

>why Matt and Trey hate Trump

They hate both of them.

Do you even watch the show?

>Sup Forums
>watching shows or movies

Pick one.

yep

>implying they didn't prep for this.
>implying it would be a big problem at all to have President Garisson in the White House for a while and exploit the sure to come scandals.

For real, this shit is gonna be comedy gold.

Jaded teenagers will praise anything these guys put out anyway.

>weaponized autism
What did user mean by this?

this. They literally write two episodes the night of the elections as far as I know.

They already fucked up when they had garrison kill off trump in season 19 after he became prime minister of canada just for an unfunny episode.

looks more like a 70 year old guy who has been doing 5 rallies a day for the past 6 months and hasn't gotten more than six hours of sleep since then

this is a look of a man who was rewarded for his hard work. it's the look of a man who can finally rest easy before the real work begins

fuck, this is the exact same thought I had of trump when he went up to speak.

trump never wanted to be president.

This. He was always a plant by the Democrats to get Hillary off and blahblahblah.

if only they knew how gullible people were and how bad hilarys public perception actually was.

if anyone has a screencap from when trump was walking to the stage to say his acceptance speech, it looks like his face is very worried.

so you have autism then. got it

how can you be a sore winner? don't you have some hilary supporters to gloat to?

In had the thought that he only put himself on te ticket for the publicity for his show and he didn't think he would have a chance. That's why he said such outrageous stuff at the beginning but eventually became tamer an tamer as he realised he could actually win

ever see Brewster's millions? It felt like that.

this

That guy with a gun made him realize how in over his head he was.

The faggots over at reddit can suck my balls. And the cunts crowding around tumblr can also suck my balls.

Oh... and Sup Forums? Suck my balls

Sup Forums is where every cunt went after Sup Forums went to shit. Only fun place in this shithole.

>one plot per episode
Oh man, I really miss those episodes.

Porst your favorite plot episodes:

>Towelie and the gamesphere
>Awesomo 4000
>Camp retard
>Make love, not warcraft
>Good times with weapons
>Trent Boyett

Mike Pence is what you guys need to be worried about. He's going to be the one running things from now on.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about the responsibilities.

>"oh my God we're going to have to make this thread again."

For all of the whining and gnashing of teeth, Pence is way more dangerous than Trump. Trump said what he said to get elected. Pence is a legit true-believer Christian Dominionist.

This, they thought he had no chance to win and they're paying for it now

>his meme candidate wins and he's still salty about a tv show