What does Sup Forums think of John Campea?

What does Sup Forums think of John Campea?

He is repetitive as fuck and can't finish a sentence without opening at least three different parentheses.

I like him, I pretty much like the whole collider and schmoes crew.

Manchild who makes a living from shilling Marvel branded capeshit

the Donald Trump of movie criticism

based
glad he came back to collider

He's an odd mixture of both Pleb and Pat. He does love typical hollywood blockbusters and capshit, but he also ranks the actual good film in his top 10s at the end of each year. He's also pretty unbias when it comes to movie news. While the rest of the panel geeks out over shit, he's usually the more reserved one. He'll say something like "I love the idea of this. But remember nothing's official yet."

I remember when BvS came out, he said he really liked the film, but also recognized it's faults and has never shy'd away from saying it was an overall failure.

He's a loud pretentious douche bag. The worst of the Collider people. Clenching his fists in front of his face when he speaks like he's trying flexing his flabby arms. You can tell he thinks he's hot shit. He has his nose right up Hollywoods ass, to the point where he defends the Martha scene in Batman v Superman, and praises Civil War as one of the greatest movies ever. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was paid under the table by Disney and Warner Bros to shill for their movies. That's how fucking badly he does it.

I like him but he just never stops talking and wins the panel by just noise. If he'd let others talk once in a while I think he'd be better.

He's a pretty decent host but he is incredibly repetitive. I get that when you host a daily show, points and opinions will get rehashed here or there but he literally repeats the same story a few weeks apart.

I also like that he usually doesn't take the leftist feminist movie news stories seriously, unlike the SJWs on the crew (Sasha, Rocha, Ashley).

Campea, Harloff and Ellis are the best trio for movie talk. Schnepp is pretty good in there when he shuts his yap about politics.

I can't stand him as well.

I was genuinely happy when he said he was leaving Collider. And I found it pathetic the way he was making it seem like he alone built Collider up. If you're over the age of 15 and still find John appealing as a human being you are fucking lost and most likely have a broken perception of socializing to begin with. Jon Campea is a fucking loser.

Does anyone else hate this beak-nosed, loud-mouthed, bumbling moron?

Hearing him interject his SJW agenda into every single topic he can makes my blood boil.

I never watch any show that he is on. Same goes for Sasha Perl-Raver and Ashley Robinson.

How do you guys know all these people

I have autism and no social life so I spend my time sitting at home, smoking weed and watching shitty movie podcasts on youtube.

Because sometimes people watch shows that have people in them. It's not that hard to figure out.

Watching Collider fucking enrages me to no end, but I can't stop myself. I must get something out of hating their guts. They're apologists for the shittiest stupidest fucking blockbuster movies and I find that pretty sickening. Their Star Wars show is an hour of deepthroating Disney's cock every week.

Ellis is the only guy I like on the Collider crew. He seems generally more self aware than anybody else. Everybody else seems to think they're actual critics with good taste where as Ellis just seems like an average joe who knows what he likes and just likes to have fun talking about movies. I actually like Ellis a lot he seems like a bro. Had a great radio voice too.

I thought I liked him until he left and I realized the show was better with a core of Harloff, Ellis and Schnepp. Now that he has brought Jahns on board I hate him even more for that.

Rocha is one of my favorite people on Collider. I've never noticed any SJW garbage spewing out of him.

I got pissed when he suggested the Don Quijote movie that got recently announced should have a latino cast.

Him schnepp kristian and mark are the only ones worth watching

He loves BVS and MOS what's your point?

This and tiffany is top waifu

why don't you listen to actually good and informative movie podcasts rather than useless stuff like this

Triggered at that Liverpool kit

ellis biggest pleb
campea and schnepp best
Also hot toys dude (robert meyer burnett)
harloff is next best thing as well as dennis

Absolute meme

He's a chad that's too beta to be a chad so he poses as a nerd.

He's also a hypocrite. He starts everything he says with a disclaimer "Listen, everybody's entitled to their opinion, and I respect that. Film is subjective" But other times when he argues he says the person's point in a silly voice in order to make it look stupid. Or says things like "You have to be crazy to not like Man of Steel" At least have the balls to be consistent, you hypocrite fatso.

He thinks he's a real filmmaker because he directed a movie that nobody saw. A movie so shit that you can't legally buy it, or even pirate it. That means people weren't even interested in watching it for free. But he always brings it up, as if it means something.

Also, the colloder movie news audience has to be the stupidest movie related audience on youtube. The fucking questions they send in... "Uhh guyz what does a producer do?" "Uhh guys how do I get into screenwriting?" kys

And don't even get me started on his "jokes". I'd rather watch Max Landis and Lena Dunham play scrabble for an hour.

I thought campea left collider, he even made a big announcement about his final show.
But I see him on there all the time can someone explain?

Also Robert Meyer Burnett and schnepp are the best people on collider.

i like the women he hires, Natasha Martinez is a qt.

Untalented loser. His novel was the most embarrassing thing ever published. Not only was it as generic and banal as a fantasy can be, it had misspelled words and tons of grammatical errors.

Why do all these people on schmoes, collider and screen junkies constantly jump jobs between all of these shows. Ken did it between schmoes and screen junkies.

It will look like shit on their resumè if they ever have to find a job elsewhere.

I know for a fact that at least two of them share a studio, they're literally next door to each other.

Doesn't change the fact of what I said, you still have to have them on the books if you're paying them. Like Ken