Ulver fans BTFO by based YouTube commenter

Ulver fans BTFO by based YouTube commenter

Literally nobody knows what this means

What does that mean?

Fucking brainlets I swear to god

Riiiiight

Ok bud that's a bit of stretch. I don't associate the state of Connecticut with Sandy Hook(which never happened btw)

pretty based

You're a nut

What did I do wrong?

who the fuck refers to the sandy hook shooting as the "thing that happened in connecticut"?

Second Industrial Revolution?

the retard who made that comment and then decided to post it on Sup Forums as well because he wasn’t getting enough upboats

>4 years ago

The comment was made 4 years ago. OP is playing the long game.

Ah, a fellow member of the Info War! Have you cut off your tap water line yet?

>Kike can't into ironic shitposting
oof take my upboat my good sir

Ulver has a fucking wide variety of music though. Does everyone who listen to synthpop, trip-hop, drone, and ambient shoot up schools too?

You shouldn't say the k word

Yes. Yes they do.

it’s never too late to shitpost

True

This is obviously a reference to Connecticut’s stereotype as pretentious, assholish, and preppy. I don’t even listen to metal and I easily understood what he meant.

You LIE

No I don’t, I imagine none of you live in the northeast. It’s a pretty strong stereotype, especially because Connecticut is considered a part of New England yet has much closer roots to upper class New York (ie yuppies).

Actually, on second glance, I notice this comment is 4 years old so you may be right after all. I think that’s about the same time the Sandy Hook shooting happened. Any other time I’d say it would be the yuppie thing though.

No one even thinks about Connecticut to stereotype them.

You do when you’re driving among them.