I am an Infinity Ward Employee, lots of people have been talking about Modern Warfare 2 Being Remastered...

I am an Infinity Ward Employee, lots of people have been talking about Modern Warfare 2 Being Remastered, what do you guys want to know?

What's the next cod game it's gonna be paired with

This year or next year? Standalone title or paired with the next CoD?

Nothing Actually, We are releasing it with Treyarch this year! who are planning to announce Black Ops 4 this year. They should let it die though.

Standalone!

what do you think about "Hunt Down The Freeman"?

proof or gtfo

i played alot of hl1 and 2 when i was young, i just saw this, ill check the reviews!

Make the 1887s op I never got a chance to use them in the hay day

if you can find the model somewhere my initials OA are on Captain Prices Cigar.

will you be adding more content into the game examples being new weapons, maps, or game modes and how will micro transactions work?

They will be! You are going to love what we are doing! think of Nostalgia but on a totally other level!

Base game will come with all maps and dlc content all remastered! New stuff for Multiplayer coming down the line aswell! all Spec ops missions plus new ones.

All this is bullshit they are just going to add in new weapons with loot boxes and ruin the game again.

and for micro transactions, there are crates but we have been very careful, you can only buy cosmetic crates and exp boosters.

we were scared of doing exactly that. while we have made tweaks to the formula, things are still very much the same! The Crate system is the best out of any game i've seen!

Are all the old banner and player card things going to be there?

There shouldn't be a loot box system at all. No one wants new shit in a remaster. maybe new maps but not new weapons and shit.

Yes, and New ones! The New animated ones are sweet as hell!

Is it going to be on steam

i said the same thing! but the entire crate system is entirely optional! you could use your experience to unlock attachments or perks instead!

take the franchise away from sledgehammer. they're trash and they're making you all look worse. I know it isn't your decision but they need to be stopped