Was I bamboozled? Listening to this right now and it's just standard 90's pop

Was I bamboozled? Listening to this right now and it's just standard 90's pop.

Fuck off you doblo

Bjork is a very uncreative musician.

You weren't even alive during the 90s.

Bjork made nothing of worth after her debut. She became progressivly worse as she aged, each of her albums is a drastic step down from her previous album. To the point where her new stuff is just her bullshitting down a mic and her brainless fans love it because she's so powerful.

Why aren't you listening to Homogenic?

Björk is so predictable, really shitty artist

>it's just standard 90's pop.
No it's not you pleb, is music that has actual soul in it, if you put attention to the music, her voice, the lyrics, the sounds, you'll found out the genius in her music. Truly the best pop artist of both the 90's and 2000's.

Cool, an opposite thread. Uhm, Björk is uncreative, predictable, and not at all highly regarded by critics and almost all of her peers. She's always looked far older than she is and is generally unattractive. She totally doesn't come from Iceland makes none of her music and is all around very conventional. Did I do this right?

*tips fedora*

i think saying its just standard 90s pop is an exaggeration, but she didnt really start pushing boundaries until after post

you know you should probably listen to her albums more than once before you form your opinion on them

>le tips fedora meme eheheheh
Fuck off, you don't have anything to say against my post so you just rely on shitty unfunny dead memes

*tips fedora*

yep. bjork is just art school dropout madonna.

>>reddit

>le reddit meme eheheheh

it really isn't standard 90s pop
original, memorable melodies combined with ambitious instrumentations as well as a unique singing voice and a combination of a variety of genres. all with very solid production

stop relying on shitty unfunny dead memes

Debut: 8/10
Homogenic: 10/10
Selmasongs: 7.5/10
Vespertine: 9.5/10
Medulla: 8.5/10
Drawing Restraint 9: 7/10
Volta: 6.5/10
Biophilia: 8/10
Vulnicura: 9/10

Im a different user than the one who posted the blurb about bork

Debut: 0/10
Homogenic: 0/10
Selmasongs: 0/10
Vespertine: 0/10
Medulla: 0/10
Drawing Restraint 9: 11/10
Volta: 10/10
Biophilia: 0/10
Vulnicura: 0/10

Never listened to Volta, what's its problem?

ebin

it's good, some very interesting and catchy hooks, just doesn't really stand out as much as her other albums

There's nothing especially wrong with it. It's still Bjork doing Bjork, with a little less ambition and reinvention compared to something like Homogenic. pretty much sums it up, although it's probably also worth mentioning that she messes around with some cool and noteworthy electronic textures on it too.

hmm

helloh everry bahdy. its me. bjork. i jusst waanted to sayh thaht aenybohdy who insoolts me youw will NOTh be einVited to my beirthdayh parrrrrty

Are you ok? Should we call someone?