I want to watch her getting fucked by other men

I want to watch her getting fucked by other men.

Other urls found in this thread:

myqr.cf/teens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Would you also want to watch her worship a cock, give sloppy blowjobs and suck on a man's ass?

I'd pee in her cunt

I'd kiss her and lick the cum off her face after she sucked another mans cock.

How about licking his ass while he'd anally pound her, and then eating all cum off her asshole?

>my first time... when see a glitch

How about you skip the girl entirely and you two faggots can suck each other off.

Thats my ex girlfriends house

Are you a faggot?

Leave savannah alone u weirdo

>you

Heck off chels

Eat a dick

Who r u?

I am me, who r u?

4 uR iNfO NoT gOnNa HaPpEn
I hope I don’t even know you and your just some creep stalker
Soznotsoz

-Savvv

I'd love to watch you getting held down and fucked, I fantasize about about you making me wear a chastity device then teasing me about all the other men you've been with.

Ask snehasurya she might

You want to date and fuck teens ?
>>Go find there -> myqr.cf/teens
It's better than TINDER.

I want you to it, I'd happily be your slave so you can beat me and spit on me.
Why do you come here? Also pics?