Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no such thing

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

I feel no need to take pride in something I have literally no control over.

I don't give a fuck, I hate everyone equally.

You have. Most importantly, you can make white children. That's just one example, but generally if you are a part of a culture you can participate, you can admire and respect, and that also means pride in the best way. It's not about taking other people's stuff and claiming your own, it's being glad for people who share your heritage. And it's beautiful.

I don't follow gay trends

Because I’m not so much of an utter fucking insecure beta reject that i must take to become a racist and support white pride, any faggot who supports any racial pride group are 9 times out of 10 an insecure beta like you or just a faggot in general.

I’m in a 3 year long relationship with a black girl

>black pride
wow so progressive! *like*

>asian pride
wow so progressive! *like*

>white pride
OMG U RAYCISS I BET YOU WORSHIP HITLER U NAZI

support people who deserve it, a lot of white people dont deserve it.

I'd never marry a non-Arian woman. I will do my duty and keep the Arian race going, but why would I join some group that doesn't do anything? Such an american thing to do tbh.

What race does deserve it?

Op need to get laid
youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ

No one deserves respect. No group, no person. Respect is earned.

you know which one... ((()))

Pride only makes sense in situations where that pride is challenged and opposed (inb4 niggers don't want me to be white)

Are you racist? A simple yes or no is enough

I never understood why it's ok for negroids to shout black power, black pride
Yet white peepo can't say the same about THEIR heritage and race....

>*le thinky face..*

I don't care about celebrating things I had no control over. I'll call out regressives for blaming the worlds problem on an evil cabal of white people though.

Because white people's past activities are the reason black people need to feel empowered

nice pasta you dirty shitskin
love being white. I am not proud about it. still I recognize that the white race is far beyond the other ones
we should preserve the white Race and the white countries
>black people need to feel empowered
they need to serve or get eradicated, like rats or other vermin

>>black pride
>neurotic SJW faggots

>>asian pride
>neurotic SJW faggots

>>white pride
>neurotic SJW faggots

ftfy

I support it 100%

Only leftists & c'uckolds feel shame of being white.

This man speaks the truth. White pride is a reaction to mornonic groups like black lives matter, and is also as moronic.

So it's ok for a nigger to be proud of their African heritage?

So youre going to murder her?

Copying the Sicilian flag.
>MOFO YOU DOIN IT WRONG, very very mixed
>BIGGEST BROWN PERCENTAGE IN WOG/CHOCO LAND

Why not?

Meh, race will be a choice in 100 years. Not enough time for any race to take over. The ideologies of today will be a comedic act in the near future. Death to archaic culture. Change will always win.

Please explain that pic.

The left are fucking pussies, but the right are also pussies, terrified of muh culture and muh traditions. Fucking weaklings and weakest links of humanity. Die off oldcuck.

No.

Because they're stupid fuckin' niggers.

and muh stem cells, and muh abortions, and muh christian mythologies, and muh guns.

Fucking terrified of breathing.

"""""black girl"""""

Don't confuse troll faggots who pose as right-wing, you're not right-wing if you're not ready to risk your life for your people.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

>muh stem cells
I hat them with a passion for this. The set us back for profit in the guise of religious ideologies. Fuck the right. Fuck them up their cancerous assholes. Fuck the lefty PC culture cucks too. Fuck you both, fucking both die off. You're archaic as fuck and need to die.

Fuck you sister fucking poorfag, go eat a giant dick while you die of dysentery from your shit teir fly over cucked trailer.

how many times have u seen black panther jfc

Because I am a soyboy cuck with a Gender Studies major.

>Don't confuse troll faggots who pose as right-wing, you're not right-wing if you're not ready to risk your life for your people.

My people aren't left or right, I'd gladly kill those archaic ideologies though. Fucking die the fuck off cancerfag. Fuck the right and fuck the left.

I don't live in a trailer and I don't have ape-like NIGGER lips you fucking pile of Monsanto shit.

She screams "I have AIDS"

I don't have ape lips either you poorfag fucking mcdonalds working mother fucking (literally) fly over faggot. Go use some more of our tech bitch, I love that my work has a heated pool from your fucking money.

YOU PROBABLY HAVE AIDS YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER APE

Tell that to right-wing country Israel, Mr. Goldstein

Dubs don't lie

>tfw shes a jew

Yea call mea shill, I still think you're archaic as fuck and I can't wait for you to watch your culture die right in front of your face. Whether you're left or right, you're a fucking tumor on the species. A tumor that needs to be chemoed. You got 40 years tops hahahaha

AND AN OO OO, AHH AHH TO YOU TOO RACIST NIGGER APE.

OH NO NO NO

>who the fuck are those!!!?

>still thinking im black
Nice comeback mom fucker, I hope your downy kids live past 4.

Well it seems to be fine for anyone black to be proud of their African heritage, but it's not ok for anyone white to feel the same way. Why?

Israel is archaic & right-wing, they seem to be doing fine, plus they're racist as fuck(and that's a good thing).

/thread

A woman was caught on camera using a baby as an umbrella during a rainstorm, sparking outrage on social media. She was seen holding the little girl above her head as she ran towards a car in a parking lot outside a shopping mall, believed to be in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST GONNA MOLEST ANY KIDS YOU SEE YOU GENETICALLY MODIFIED PIECE OF RACIST NIGGER SHIT.

Meh, I've seen a white meth addict beat the living shit out of her kid. Race isn't an issue, it's more of a class thing.

Didn't think you could answer that
Thanks for proving my point

>GENETICALLY MODIFIED
God I wish we were, I'm tired of being a weak fucking piece of shit human who can die so fucking easily. If we aren't living 1000 years in 100 we fucking failed. Fuck humans now adays, white, black, yellow, brown, we're all fucking weak as fuck. So fucking easy to kill it's disgusting.

>puts gun to head
>blows out brains
yep pretty easy to kill

THIS.

Top kek.

The reason the alt-right act like Chads on the internet is because they're such puny fucking dweebs in real life.

you're the faggot with the validation complex. how you doing, OP?

It's hard to take pride in something that can't regrow a limb or can die from a prehistoric virus.

I'm pretty ashamed of humanity as it is. Weak.

>OP irl

the fact that you take pride in nothing else but something you can't control just shows you have self esteem issues.

OP is a cat protecting its eggs.

Not until Jews are no longer considered White.

Because being white was always used as a justification for conquering other people, their cultures, and their way of living. Africans speak English or French for shits or giggles????

The whole image is too tainted...

But then again, you fucking morons believe in shit like racial superiority...

spoiler alert
Chinks develope tech (thansk to non-ethic laws and billionaires) to choose race and move consciousness from body to modified body in 80 years. Race becomes a non issue, everyone is more focused on class and intellect.

Race won't be the issue of the future.

I am. Not in the way of hating people of other races. I just prefer and want to live in a community filled with people of mine. And I think people of every color should think like that.

>And I think people of every color should think like that.
Son, you might as well anhero now, the future isn't for you.

If the Africans had better tech they'd have been doing the same kinds of things. There have always been genocides in Africa, even before white colonial powers arrived on the scene. The only difference is that Europeans weren't using spears and rocks as weapons.

"White" Christians don't get along with "White" Anti-theists, so we are at an impasse.

Hmm but we live in a world that's melting potting faster than fuck. Families are consisting of many different races and ethnicities. What is your solution to solving and segregating all races into tribalistic communities?

I think we're too far gone in that department. Humanity is becoming a level 1 global society. I don't think that can be stopped.

Why would you think?

>Both pretend to know what the universe is but have no fucking idea
This is my impasse

What kind of desperate freak would want to reproduce with an Australian aboriginal? Dogs are honestly more attractive.

Yes I agree... the same way it is "bad taste" for a Japanese man to talk about Japan nationalism win other Asians.... years of Japanese colonialism based on same principles as the Europeans...

But as history turned out, it just so happens that those humans who left Africa found river valleys to build major cities..... And they slowly became whiter due to the climate needs..

And today they think they are all superior because of events they had no control over....

Every debate I have about this topic leads up to this question. He won't have an answer, unless it's race war or genocide, but it's a dumb answer. The real answer is you can't stop it. Change will happen no matter what, you can regress the fuck out of it, but change will always win.

That doesn't answer my question, what about all the multi-ethnic families? Even Australians are multi-ethnic as fuck right now and it's only rising.

Yea, I know, I just want to see what their solution is to their bitching.

Not sure if troll or retarded.

If we become a space-faring civilization, then eventually we might even see the rise of entirely new human species.

What? The fact both are pretending to know what the universe and reality is with out having a fucking clue? Please enlighten me. I mean, we know there was a big bang.. But other than that, NO ONE fucking knows shit.

They just pretend to as a crutch for their fear of the unknown.

Shut up and sniff some more petrol.

Maybe a few, expecially with AI tech and bioengineering. Fuck I actually hope we do. Humans in their current form are pretty weak.

LOL you're just mad because I'm right

A poor evolutionary strategy.

Christianity isn't European, it never was and never will be.

"White" Christians are race traitors.

invest into biomanipulation and CRISPR, recoding the human genome, that's an amazing evolutionary strategy.