Am i worthless

am i worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpqOWO6ctsg
youtu.be/40w5coVTGJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

I just fapped to you leg so hot

Oh so much cum to rub in those cuts

No you're not I'm sure you're lovely and a perfectly fine human being so please clean it up And get some rest
And now I wanna cut fuck

Yes

I would fuck the shit out of someone with legs like that!!

Kissing her feet and legs until I blow my load, then I would make us hot chocolate and cuddle,

(You are not worthless)

Your mistake is thinking other people are not worthless. We are all worthless, just accept that and try to enjoy what you can while your here. In the grand scene of things absolutely nothing you or anyone else will do on this planet will have a lasting impact. Just do the small things, eat ice cream, watch shit movies, play with dogs.

Jizz everywhere I’d duck u and her let’s all cut and fuck

you are just like the rest of us, now stop trying to be a special snowflake you little bitch

Worthless for this gay thread.

kek'd okay 13 y/o edgelord
get off Sup Forums and go back to tumblr.

Kys faggot

yes that barcode is useless

Fuck off you emo nigger fag.

I dig. Other people are idiots and doing anything for them seems like a bad idea when I know I'm only filling their lives with something and not getting anything in return. I guess I'm worthless too, from a certain point of view.

I'm pretty worthless to myself but I think that's just the true existential state of any being locked in a dance between it's consciousness, the strange machine it finds itself part of, and the external world.

kys nigga

Yes.

why is this thread full of fucking underages, MODS

your kidneys work?

Yes. Very much so. But you're getting close. Another 30 or so deep ones, and you'll slip into 'not worthless' for a short while.

19 year old edge Lord actually not white knighting just saying my piece... I didn't say they are special just a normal person

I mean.... Moar Pls rekt Gore Thread

Ive sucked a dick or two what of it?

You should do the same thing to you're throat

Go post more in your trap thread, you're worth something there

I Mean... Don't Write Like This, You Nasty Cunt

No no one is worthless (excluding niggers).
Stop cutting seek help and be happier

normal people don't cut themselves for no reason you white knighting faggot

yes OP you are worthless, too worthless to an hero

people are worth something to each other, friends, family, boyfriends, im worth nothing to other people, im garbage, they dont want me

Cut deeper, or cut across the wrist.

I mean i do because i like to space them equally. And I've sucked a sick or two but I ain't a knight

holy shit its tony the tiger

Got actual gif of first part? Had a laugh until smash n dash

post your femboy ass

Why don’t you just bite your arm or pinch? Causes the same pain without all the attention whoring marks. (Non permanent marks)

it's like that for fucking everyone, worth isn't something you inherently get it's something you earn and your cry for attention on this imageboard is fucking sickening to watch, either off yourself or gtfo

Kek fuck you

You mentioned bf not gf. Thus you are a fem. Tits or gtfo

those are hormone tittys u fag

Reeeeeee cut tits or go home reeee

i feel you, OP

things aren't really guaranteed to get better, and I, for one, am at the lowest point in my life. suicide is right around the corner, but life is really what you make it, i've just given up. everyone means something to someone, whether you believe that or not. no one is realistically worthless, but hey, hope you feel better. your cuts are hot as fuck, but finding a different coping mechanism would probably do you good. take up writing. i've created a journal where i write/scrapbook/doodle and it's helped me a lot, even as a grown, 22 year old man.

here's my feelgood song, maybe it will make you feel good, too
youtube.com/watch?v=BpqOWO6ctsg

Better feelgood song
youtu.be/40w5coVTGJE

the fact you asked, makes you worthless.

get a bigger ego, and i don't mean the planet from guardians of the galaxy vol 2

Giving it a listen, thanks for sharing, user

have a beautiful life

I can't help but see this and laugh. Hacking yourself open and posting pics on an image board for sympathy... I get mental health issues, but ur just a fucking poser

Keep doing what you're doing and maybe one day you'll hit an all time low, at that point you'll either end yourself or work hard towards becoming a better you. Not that I care, been there, done that. I'm sure you've heard "Things will get better" a lot, and thought it was nonsense, but they do get better, if you just fucking decide to do it. Good luck, user

bitch making me cry over a disembodied anime girl voice

how

fuck u

broke: thinming she’s posting for sympathy

woke: realizing she’s posting for negative attention

Ehhh a need for attention is a pretty common mental health thing but also I get you