Britain is nation of cowards and cucks.Must feel bad being Britishman in 21th century...

Britain is nation of cowards and cucks.Must feel bad being Britishman in 21th century.How does that Muslim dick taste that you suck every day?

us! us! us!
AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA!

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake

dumbass.
ps. 160

He might have not tweeted it yet, but he's thinking it.

American here.

But trumps a shithead. Who cares what the moron tweets about

Classic leaf cant even chant the best chant.

as a britbong i can confirm that this is actually bullshit and that we have a pretty great society, but im sure americans wont believe that
you guys are like a drama sitcom for the rest of the world to watch

Britain is fucking great as long as you don't live in Leicester, Birmingham or London.
I just moved from Leicester to Birmingham, realised both were shit, and moved out to a small rural town where everybody's white. The country will probably go to shit fairly soon, but I'm fairly confident the whites will win the impending race war.

Gentlemen, we have discovered a an obese, red necked, schizophrenic in our midst.

Britain is a shithole, full of wankers, of all races.

Just the usual bollox from everyone, yet everyone acts like scum, whites, blacks, asians, muslims, it's what is expected now, to be a no respect, no principle, absolutely no morals cunt...

And even sadder, the masses actually flock to act/ become 'this' filth..

And I am no sad fuck either, just a normal fucking 'joe' who's watched this fucking once great country go straight down the shithole....

Wankers!.

come to wales we are awesome

>*gets shot*

London is the greatest city on earth.

>>*gf gets raped* but is okay cuz they didnt know thats wrong here.

As I brit living in a city with a large Muslim population we are not over ran.. Bradford is 70% white with 20% Asians / Muslim....

Trump is a stain on humanity and American are the joke of the world

I'd rather be be a starving nigger in Africa eating fly cakes and drinking aids water than be a murican.
You guys are just a creation of the uk and other European countries that fucked gave birth to an autist child then sent it on its way.

>*gives likely event as example*

cringe false flag bait
>sage

I just live here, but I'm American. I am not aware of any muslims anywhere near me, and very rarely see "visibly muslim" people in London (you might see one every week, or perhaps every day, if you're actively looking, but that's one or two out of literally thousands of people)

So, with that said: this country is shit, British culture is shit, everything that this country does for entertainment is shit, and comparing the NHS to American healthcare is like comparing an inexpensive elephant turd to a thousand steak dinners. (To clarify, for the British, a "steak dinner" involves a piece of meat which is as thick as half the length of your thumb as an absolute minimum. That is not an exaggeration.)

If I were literally starving, I might consider an elephant turd. But in no other situation does it qualify as food.

>inexpensive elephant turd
how much are you paying for elephant turds bro?
who is your elephant turd guy

>*gets shot again*

> police hands up!
> *gets shot*

>American friend breaks leg
>Now in massive debt
>American friend has slipped disc in back
>too poor to afford massive debt
>Lives life in constant pain
>be britbong, break foot
>go to hospital once, have it set and cast, receive crutches
>continue with life

nigger

>be britbong
>about to smear marmalade onto a crumpet
>"oi you cheeky wanker bin that knoife!!"
>constable bashes you on the head with baton cuz no gun
>am kill
>constable gives your body to a muslim rapefugee family cause they cant eat pork cuz theyre like gods to them or something

Enjoy
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

I don't understand how you can get half way through trying to tweet like Trump and not think "Wait is he an embarrassing moron? Are my politics fucking stupid?"

>98.5% white
Note all the foreigners are in lincoln city. Outside there a lot of people have never even seen a Muslim... note the majority of foreigners are Christian nogs or pajeets. Muslims are probably 0.3% here.

NOT GODS NO, but even there backwards fucked off culture frown upon cannibalism, if you catch my drift. ;)

sure kid

stay mad princess

this retarded

and it is you

weak bait greentexted
newfag confirmed

>glitched prices!!!! nons

stay mad princess

this mad
stay mad princess

more weakness

so new

sure kid
stay mad princess

this retarded

Britain's great. As most people who live here realise. Couldn't give a shit about what a few brainwashed rednecks think. I know different. Also, weak bait.

You lying cunt. This place is fucked

the autism is deep, with this one

Liar or retard not sure which

i am the guy you replied too
everything you said is true except that everything is shit because its not you are just a fag
our NHS is crumbling and the care probably really is a lot worse than private american medicine, however i have used bupa and spire before and they were incredible, however this was subsidised by the government, i have never been declined medical care and i have also never paid for it (directly)
do you think that the shape of a steak is a relevant comment about a country? because thats about as american sit commy as it gets lol
lol no its not but feel free to be a stupid super nigger idc
kek tbh

Bongistan will be fine after full sharia.

>Also, weak bait
at least you admit your post sucked

Literal retardation.

this retarded

Not mad. Disgusted

no you're just mad she lost

when the retarded post

Mfw Americans think there is a fence around Birmingham and that white people aren't allowed in. You're a strange people you muricans. And you tell fibs.

>American trying to speak English-English

why do u think what i said is retarded u giganigga

and he wouldn't be wrong in thinking it.
europe is beyond cucked.
even speaking about islam in a negative context will get you v& -- either by one of those jawas or your own police.

>And you tell fibs.
fake news

do you people actually believe this?

i am posting without my 9000 proxies
islam is niggers and allah is a pedo
brb going to jail

100 fps, that's high quality shit right there

wales, ireland and scotland should wreck england.
you lads know it's fucking overdue.
ireland, you used to scrap with those limey pricks.
what happened to you guise?
you used to be cool.

gwlad nigga

US healthcare:
>Break my leg
>Overcharged for ambulance ride
>Overcharged for hospital stay
>Overcharged for x-ray, doctors visit, cast, and recovery
>Overcharged for each time I flush the hospital bathroom toilet
>Leave hospital with enough debt to literally ruin my life

UK healthcare
>Break my leg
>Spend eighteen hours waiting in triage
>Wait as non-english speaking health tourists jump the queue in front of me
>Eventually see a doctor
>Not enough beds so he sets me down on a mattress in the hall
>X-ray appointment is two years from now
>Don't pay a dime

I'd still take the UK route though. The only reason the NHS is fucked is because the tories have slowly been cutting funds so it collapses in on itself, and because it's being exploited by foreign benefit tourists.

Nhs is only struggling because the Tories are intentionally running it into the ground to give them an excuse to privatise it.

yes i know but everything i said is still true

You have to be a resident of the UK to use NHS for free.

sure kid
being this retarded

yes I do

ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

My SO is a nurse, she's told me herself they see fucking loads of non-english speaking patients who abuse the system for treatment.

sure kid
stay retarded

can u explain why?
what problem? i am telling you that the problem you are saying exists is false lol

I've been a GP for 12 years.

why should I?

>GP
>Browses Sup Forums

I refuse to believe it, post proof

lol ok buddy

>Americans invent a problem
>get angry at us for not acknowledging a problem that doesn't exist

Why does that mean they're not UK residents?

You can be a non-English speaker and be resident legally in the UK. You can also pay your taxes and use the NHS completely legitimately. The problem with A&E isn't "foreigners", it's people with colds and cuts/grazes or who are just drunk clogging the place up.

About 6% of NHS spending is with private contractors. 4% of that 6% is spend on contracts agreed under the last Labour government. Nearly all the hospital PFIs which Labour now complain about were agreed by Blair and Brown.

>SO
Cringe.

Fair enough. Labour are now a completely different entity to the one that Blair/Brown were part of though. They're allowed to complain.

You really think they are contributing to the taxes that pay for the NHS if they can't even fucking speak English?

I live in the US and let a sissy fuck my gf in front of me and then she sat on my face so US is full of cucks too.

New labour will save us from the parasites and paedophiles in the old establishment.