What are you fags currently listening to?

what are you fags currently listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yI0RW5HCVxA
youtu.be/Tg6AO1tnh0Y
youtu.be/Fn9i5Np5xnM
jasonstapleton.com/721-the-end-of-obamacare-is-in-sight-the-free-market-will-win/
youtube.com/watch?v=fkazT3HEq9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=yI0RW5HCVxA

youtu.be/Tg6AO1tnh0Y

youtu.be/Fn9i5Np5xnM

great choice man!

jasonstapleton.com/721-the-end-of-obamacare-is-in-sight-the-free-market-will-win/

FUCK ME

youtube.com/watch?v=fkazT3HEq9U

Thanks man. Huge fan of theirs since I'm heavy into Nordic stuff, but haven't actually listened to the album you posted yet. Any particular song on that album that stands above the rest, or should I just give the whole album a go through at once?

SepticFlesh. Saw them live a few days ago, one of the best shows I've been to.

You need to have a certain mindset if you're going to listen to this album. If you feel good and happy, it's not going to sound good. You'll only hear the poor production, lack of solos and general bad atmosphere. But on the other hand, if you're pissed off, anxious, depressed or full of hate, that's when this album hits hard.

Although I like their evangelion album better. Crazy Polaks

FRANTIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TOCK

no... just a prepubsecent with way to much time

Mods

Most underrated Metallica album. WAY better than the haters make it out to be and WAY better than the re-hashed cookie-cutter shit they put out since.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Ensiferum and Iron are just their best works. Every Song is good

Ya, I loved Iron, and now I'm listening to Ensiferum, pretty damn good so far.
Favorite songs by them is probably Longest Journey or Victory Songs though, with Smoking Ruins being pretty up there as well.
What's your opinion on Two Paths? I like it, but some of the songs don't flow very smoothly into one another. Good album none the less though.

>What's your opinion on Two Paths?
total garbage. There is tons of good stuff out there, so there is no reason for me to listen to mediocre or shit albums