Tfw been fucking about on Sup Forums for a few years

>Tfw been fucking about on Sup Forums for a few years
>tfw you realize everyone here is a sack of shit trying desperately to find something they can feel is below them

this place is a cesspool of autism and cancer, its like I've ascended and realized that all memes are trash, that there is no hope for the aspies, and that tumblr for all its autistic genders, has more socially apt people

That feel when my life isnt fucked at all, and I get to shove it in some aspies faces

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

See, fucking aspies, people who suck mummies weewee and have nothing to show for their 30 years on earth

your gay lel

Go mung ur maw you little shit.

its funny because you guys always bitch about having no friends or being socially retarded and shit, when really its just these feelings of inferiority making you sperg for tendies whenever you get close to people

You've only just realised after years of browsing?
Man you're retarded

can I have some of your poop mister, it makes me horny

>ITT: OP

Case and point

But yet here you are...

Its like shit, all these fat little human balls found their little hidey hole, away from the mean stacies and chads

Scat is a legit mainstream fetish these days, what is with your judgement, asshole?

Oh im sure someone cares for and loves you in the real world, dont worry pal im sure its not all suffering

lol I am a teacher, I look after the education of your kids(if you ever have any)

Wow, you sound successful, im sure you dont come home to your mother or one bedroom flat miserable, without anyone to share your sonic fanfictions with

sorry I have no idea what you are babbling about, cause I am not a faggot, I don't speak faggot, good day sir

Poor baby, earning 40k a year with no respect, and no one who loves you, If you had anyone in your life I bet they'd think you were a pedo too with a job like that

since when has this place not just been a cesspool of cancer

only thing different now is that there are no OC thread or raids, just reposts and traps

Well yeah but its fun to point out to people how worthless they are

updated image of the cat goddess

pretty empty life you have there pal. just sayin if you need to pick such low hanging fruit

when was the last time you spoke to someone that wasnt family, and wasnt selling you something?

this morning, why is this even a question?

Was it someone paid to deal with your mental health problems because that counts as selling you something

don't forget, you're here forever

all this, this place used to be better, original, funny, thought provoking sometimes.

Now, now it's just a cesspool, it's pathetic boys asking who would you fuck or not, rate this woman. Not undertsanding th irony that they'd never get the chance with anyone as they are so absolutely pathetic.

Sup Forums used to be good. I used to enjoy it, I haven't for a long time and keep coming back "just in case"

no I called a friend and made plans for lunch WTF are you going on about?

You sound like you have hope user

>Friend
Did you skype stream lunch at mcdonalds with chris chandler?

I would love to say yes but sums up how I feel. Been coming here for over decade.

It was always kinda funny to me as well to see anonymous become the moralfags they hated

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place. this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid that is if you can handle it.

your gay, lol

I wonder if kids like you can all tell how shit their adult lives are gonna be

that's even stupider than the aspies
You're not affecting anybody
No one gives a fuck

I am a wrinkled and fat 73 year old woman trolling this shit hole

Nothing is stupider than aspies, they should be purged