Start rolling

Start rolling

rollio

rollonh

LOL

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Rell

Yup.
Rollin' anyway.

okay

rollin

rollerino

roll

roll

ikuzo

kk rool

roll

yeah ok

Roll

AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *KUMZ*

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

FUCK U @REALDONALDTRUMP! FUCK U MELANIA TRUMP (@FLOTUS)! FUCK U @ERICTRUMP!

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

FUCK U @REALDONALDTRUMP! FUCK U MELANIA TRUMP (@FLOTUS)! FUCK U @ERICTRUMP!

Keep rollin rollin

Rollin

fugg

roll!!!

röller

moshimoshi

rollin

achieveee

ruh oh

rolling stone

fuckit

roland

Roll

Insert bullshit here

bar-roll

Fucking roll

röll

rolling

poлл

Why not

dats intredasting

Rolla

this is very complicated

Roll

awwwww sheeeeit.

rull

here goes

roll

roll

rollin

Niggerwives where are they you racist; !!?!?!?!?!?!!!:!:!:!:!:!:!!:! where are the SHEBABABABABOOOOOONS

roll

you roll this a lot.

0k4y

rolls

I'm so frequently disappointed with my rolls on these threads that I've come up with an alternative way to play. If I don't like the number on the post for the face or breasts or whatever, I just skip down to the next one until I get one I like. But I only have 4 skips available. Adds a dimension of tactics to get closer to what i wanted.

some1 should keep it going

and roll

Roll

Rollin'

Roll and that

rollin

Rollan

roll

I'm bored, why not.

please something good 45

Roll tide

asdfasdfasff

gd

DEH!

Rahl

I AM SO DEAD IF I DIED I WOULDN'T NOTICE

Rollido

Roll

rollo

Rolling

Rolling Again

Thrid Roll

4th Roll

5th Roll

Annnnnd the 6th roll

k

Roll

Roll ;

You're right... the outcomes are pretty trashy. I have an ex-junkie who's into getting gangbanged. Her tits aren't very nice either.....

I hope someone else will get something better...

Roll

roll

Roll

Roll

RRRROOOOOOLLLLLLLL

The first time that I'm actually hit a good one.

rolls

yyyy

roll for nazi qt

roll

rell

roll

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr