Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Is that Derek Savage?

the whoooaaa.

Tony, his loyalty lies to fucking family, the ginger cunt was a loyal capo and a massive fucking earner, whacking him because the dude straight up "lied" which was only implied about burning down the fucking stable was beyond fucking autistic, even if its a direct order not to, at the end of the day he could have gave him a pass and taxed the living shit out of him and build 10 stables with racing horses

>beyond fucking autistic

I also thought this...the same morning Ralph tells Tony how he had to rough up some guy for Tony's money and he didn't bat an eyelid

but woe betide his horse gets affected

Ralphie shouldn't have fucked with something the boss cared so much about. Tony was a dick about taking his winnings, and like others said shouldn't have gone full retard and killed Ralphie over it. Both were in the wrong, Tony more so

reminder tony was a shit boss.

Even his own uncle wanted him whacked.

>He never the makes sporting athletes school

>no one mentions Ralphie killing two things Tony cared about, Pie and the whore he obviously had paternal feelings for. Ralphie was a loose cannon in ways that drew heat on the family but didn't benefit them, which is commonly grounds for removal.

Tony cared for the horse, he din't give a fuck about the whore, nigga was a straight up sociopath

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATURE

SHE WAS A WOOHAH

>Ralphie doing her doggystyle
>That one decorator goomar's story about them never fucking and him only doing weird shit and dripping wax on his balls was in all likelihood just bullshit so she could get Tony's D

Then again he did take a dildo up his ass from Janice

Her house looked like shit

>Who was in the wrong here?

Kind of a moot point, since both of them are thieves and murderers.

ITS A FUCKING WHOOOOUUUUURSE

>Then again he did take a dildo up his ass from Janice

That was just psychological transference, he really wanted that dick from Tony, Janice was the next best thing.

>but woe betide his horse gets affected
wasn't tony also crying when the ducks left, or died, or whatever?
animals fuck him up.

Remember, we don't know for certain if Ralph set the fire or not.

I don't think T went there with the intention of killing Ralph, only to get a read on him. But once he saw how indifferent Ralph was to the horse's death, Tony let his emotions get the best of him. So they were both in the wrong: Ralph for not being more sensitive to something that Tony obviously cared about, and Tony for jumping to conclusions.

Tony. He harbored a faggot, for fuck's sake!

Ralppie. Tony said no more fires. the first time he was on show

>But once he saw how indifferent Ralph was to the horse's death

Ralph was right though, Tony is a complete hypocrite who is completely indifferent to human death as long as he gets his money

Ralphie needed to go anyway

Favorite episode? Whitecaps is mine.

Can someone explain?

Explain what? It's just a collage of screenshots.

No meaning there?

Not to my knowledge.

WE'RE WITH THE VIPERS