Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLhGVUgnzJg
youtube.com/results?search_query=rugby 7s olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=vjCh7M1WpnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

none

both gay

What*, sorry for that

Left I suppose. Never been much of a Cowboys fan, although Demarcus Ware was a very good player.

US football

rugby
>for very big guys only
>very violent
>no tactics
>best team always win

US football
>for very big guys only
>very violent
>too much stoppages
>best team always win

none

MLS blows but i like the major international tournaments. Soccer can bread some serious hate, so i admire that.

This place has too many europoor soccer threads though.

I'm a Chiefs fan, so i shouldn't even like the NFL. All the ever do is disappoint me.

For me, it's a draw.

Rugby is more fun, I don't get the love for American football. Plays are no longer than 10 seconds and if they fail to do the play they get the ball again and go for it once more. I doesn't make any sense

left isn't soccer but rugby

Right. Because I'm American, it's our sport and like most other countries, we tend to stick with what we know and what has already been clearly established long before any of us were born.

I could actually start following Rugby and possibly even gain an admiration for the sport, I just don't ever see myself choosing it over American Football, it's too ingrained in our society, especially in my state, to ever try and replace it.

>an American giving an argument that isn't "right because left if gay and played by poor people"
can't believe it

Right because I'm familiar with it. I know most of the rules, teams, players etc.

Not a big fan of it, just know nothing of rugby.

That goes without saying.

>rugby
>for very big guys only

only if you're a pussy or a super-manlet user, tons of smaller guys are successful in rugby.

Who ever has the thickest dick.

You are somewhat right. But players 1 to 8 are huge guys. 9 and 10 can be whatever, being huge isn't what we ask of them. 11 to 15 should be very muscular too, because they tend to get big hits at high speed, or need to tackle big guys running fast.
So you have 2/15 players that *can* be small, ideally they need to be able to tackle other big guys.
Pic related, an "average" guy in pro rugby: 191 cm, 104 kg. I won't like to tackle him.

not watching the glorious cricket
youtube.com/watch?v=FLhGVUgnzJg

sports wise nfl

demarcus ware the guy on the right is 6'5 and 270 lbs or 127 kgs and 1.96 meters tall. Also runs a 4.5 (he's .2's of second in the 40 meter than olympic sprinters.

That's a freakshow

I do like both sports
but I prefer rugby over football, stopping play time every 10 seconds per play makes football really boring, rugby in the other hand play time is always runing so you have to be focused con what is going on all the time. I don't like the idea of having a teammate that only plays defense or offense, it's way more fun being able to play well both sides.

I wish rugby was more popular here

My high school actually had a rugby club. I don't know who they played against though.

jugas en cdmx?

i play rugby since 10 years ago, so yeah, rugby.
desu american football it's just too slow and there's no action, in rugby it's nonstop, more fun, more tackle.

dude, if you know about rugby EVERYONE falls if you tackle them below their knees (plus short guys are more scary in rugby, as they can go down to bottom and tackle you to the ground very easily)

how did this brute get away with this

No, juego en BC. En el centro del pais esta lo chingon del rugby. Aca por el norte es muy nuevo, pero ya esta creciendo.

13 years old is legal in ASSpain

Snear the queer goat combo of these sports

Chabal was a shit player lol why would you pick him

>Best team always win

So like every match in every sport ever lol

That feel when you will NEVER have the genetics to be a professional number 8

why even live senpai :(

Also probably roided up the ass and runs for about a minute in a match

if you want to familiarize yourself with it, you could start with 7s rugby. The rules are the same as for rugby union, and very similar to rugby league.

The rugby sevens olympic games are on youtube, you can stream them in your living room
youtube.com/results?search_query=rugby 7s olympics

6 and 7 can be small too, the same goes for the two wings and the full-back. They tend not to be

That's impressive, but he has also sacrificed endurance for the sake of speed and strength. You similar athletes in rugby

youtube.com/watch?v=vjCh7M1WpnU

Can an NFL fan post a highlights video more impressive than this pls?

>best team always win
what did he(u) meen

>for very big guys only
Stuart Hogg one of the best players in Europe is 5'10" 205 that's not very big at all
>very violent
Fair
>no tactics
You've never played or even watched rugby have you ?
>best team always win
Japan v South Africa

This I played for my city club and we had this short little hook who was essentially a cannon ball. super hard to tackle 1 on 1 basically as long as your not a pussy you can be small as fuck and still have an impact as he would dive straight into bigger guys legs to make tackles (spoiler) tbf he was injured alot (/spoiler)

He also benches 180kg so... Take from that what you will

Lol disregard that autism it was only 160kg

Even so

I hope so, they should get something for giving up endurance completely. I've tried looking at players highlights etc, but they're just not that good. Mememkenzie has better highlights than anyone the NFL players I've tried to look at, like Brady, Gronkowski, Lamar Jackson, David Njoku, the top highlights that come up when I search for positions and highlights.

Burgers, what should I search for to get good highlights?

>no tactics
compared to the depth of football tactics I won't say rugby is very complicated

t. frog who has never played rugby ever

oh com'on we're anonymous you have nothing to gain by defending this brutes sport "honor"
rugby is all about power, speed, violence, but certainly not about sophisticated tactics

Not really into gridiron but I can tell you that Brady/the Pats aren't flashy, they're more brutal efficiency.

>best team always wins

I can't imagine you don't know what 18-1 is unless this is your first day

I repeat

T. Frog who hasn't stepped foot on a rugby field

gina gerson started young

iras al 7s cancun?

Different roles, just like handegg.

Forwards particularly locks are anywhere between 6'4-'6'11. Backs vary a lot but they still have to be physically strong enough to tackle and take hits from anyone. Not like receivers who solely rely on pace and catching.

Chabal