Arming school staff?

Arming school staff?
How does it feel when the rest of the world thinks you're a country of retards, US?

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Because they don't bend over and give up their rights ?

implying we care what you think
stay mad princess

Sounds good. Next question

glad I'm in states, rest of world is retards

No one is asking you to give up your guns retard, they just want stricter control measures

> No one is asking you to give up your guns

I can assure you, many people do

I guess the answer is "We're all proud to be retards" then. Congrats

Has any law been tried to passed that takes away all your gun since the shooting?

What about gym teachers ? What's their loadout ?

"We all think you're retards", he says to the most dominant country in the world.

stay mad princess

this weak

Stay cool Bret

you are dumb.

"most dominant". You can't speak your own language and you want me not to call you a retard?

thinks this is an argument

One has been introduced at the federal level by the same Democrat that got the first Assault Weapons Ban passed in 1994 (which did nothing to curb or reduce gun violence). At the state levels several others are being considered and likely have a good chance of passing - places like New York and California are all too happy to pass more restrictions on firearms - not that it makes those states any safer, it just disarms the ones living there who would keep themselves safe.
And while we’re at it, SCOTUS and lower courts have already determined our law enforcement do not have any duty to protect citizenry. Those 4 deputies who didn’t go into the school for 4-5 minutes during the shooting had no legal obligation to protect the students - Warren vs Washington DC (no duty to protect) and Gozales vs Castle Rock (departments can’t be sued for not protecting people).
Since our damn laws have said cops don’t have to do shit to protect us, yeah, we have to protect ourselves, and that includes teachers.

The people don't make the laws fam, the money does. Then the older generations are told how to vote through facebook and media propaganda.

Can you be more specific, I have only seen stricter laws and NOTHING that bans ALL guns. Also I think you've seen too many Rambo movies. You don't know if the cops where told to stay outside by dispatch, you don't know if they were waiting for back up or any info about what's going on. I also bet you believed Donny when he said he'd run into the school, which is an obvious lie.

Lmao pic gave me a good laugh

Well banning all guns would call for a Constitutional Convention requiring 3/4ths of all states to ratify a new amendment repealing the 2nd amendment.
It will never happen in our lifetime legally.
As for specific, I was - the new bill disallows any grandfathering clause for any rifle with certain cosmetic features and would require a mandatory buyback and destruction of said firearm.
As for the deputies - one was stationed there. His own sheriff said he should have gone in and used force to stop the shooter - he resigned before the investigation into his inaction got started. Since then it’s come out 3 other county deputies were on site and refused to go in. It was a local on duty officer and a local off duty officer who responded and went in first, some 4-5 minutes after the shooting started. Only then did the deputies go in.
Trump is an idiot - I didn’t vote for that buffoon, he’s an embarrassment. You attempting to strawman this discussion with any Trump quip goes to show more your character than mine.
The fact is - law enforcement have no duty to protect us and when they fail to do it, we cannot even sue them for their inaction that may have resulted in injuries or death. If police were actually forced to do their job and were around in significant numbers we would not need to be armed to protect ourselves - that isn’t the case though.

nigga, I wan't a mother-fucking inside voice up in this bitch

USA: peace through escalation

M.A.D. is how most of the world stays civil, haven’t you taken any political sciences?

It's nice to know that so many of my fellow Americans are idiots. It gives me pride to know that I'm above average in American terms.

Dunning-Kruger is a thing.

>stays civil
>through mutually assured destruction

No, user, it's through proxy wars. Haven't you looked at the actual state of the world?

With proxies you can stay civil by disavowing any action as a result of a rogue entity. Countries can save face, and still have certain agendas met. Offended countries get the benefit of a boogeyman to use against their own people as a reason why more rights should be restricted.
That’s how the world works.

It’s true, we are.

>it’s true I am
Fix’d it for ya.

Why do i ksep seeing this everywhere

Someone needs to get a job or a major

>No one is trying to take your guns
>We just want to take your guns

This is why we CANNOT give up our guns; because of dangerous retards like this user...

fuck the rest of the world
I live in the best country

Sounds like an effective and immediate way to stop school shootings. Who would try and shoot up a school if they're going to be outgunned 100 to 1?

guns are cool

Worked for the Cold War.

more guns will solve the problem, you're the dumb idiot who thinks banning guns is the better choice.

The proxy wars?

Sure did.

So you think that taking guns away wouldn't help because criminals are going to have guns anyways, but you want to put more guns in potential criminals hands to help the criminal issue? Sounds like drowning a fish to me. Guns should be a privilege and not forced

either no one has guns or everyone has guns
same with nukes
and a military

Sounds like a jealous little bitch to me. How does it feel to know that Europe will be majority mudslime in our lifetime and there’s nothing you can do about it. How does it feel to know you will be forced to pay some mullah or become a mudslime to avoid decapitation or your wife, mother, or sister is free game to rape and you can’t do anything about it. We might have mass shooting but we will never have mass raping with a bunch of pussy ass cuckolds standing around not doing shit about it like all you fucking cowards.

assuming the US 1st thought of it

You forget we have niggers

Wow, that's dumb.

Maybe you haven’t heard all the people recommending an Australia style gun confiscation, there are plenty out there.

lol ok

I'm not retarded I'm Jesus
Go to hell, I'm 25

ISRAEL has teachers armed with assault rifles and it's legal in Israel. So why not follow their example?

Rest of the world thinks every other country is nothing but retards. Who cares?

Israelis accept the violence that comes at them and arms itself because they know the violence is a response to their actions. They are in a constant and declared state of war and mortar attacks are part of their daily life.

Jehovah forbid the USA settles for having Israel's quality of life for it's own citizens.

the rest of the world is retarded if it thinks that a ban is logistically feasible.
quick breakdown.
the military = ~1% of total population.
cops = about ~1m nationwide.
1% of roughly 330M = 3.3M + 1M cops = 4.3, round up to 4.5M

4.5M against 325.5M? Lol. You think the cops and military would turn on their own like that anyway?
A ban is completely out of the question.
The closest it ever got was that shit Clinton passed and that's long gone.

Don't let facts, figures, or reality get in the way of your hysterical faggotry though.
You appear totally credible suggesting dumb, impossible shit.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

>implying it's not angling toward that
the liberals have sided with the terrorists and the criminals; hence the apologist bullshit for rapists, murderers, and Islam
this is why they want to ban firearms in america.
it's the only way they have even a prayer of winning.
even then, they're still fucking pussies who will be killed with bats, shovels, and blades instead, i guess.
meh.

Trump said something about 'hard' and 'soft' targets. It's less about arming them and more about making them think twice about entering the grounds...remember, most of the shooters are extreme pussys. Like a security guard at a bank, just making people think twice. Once again you guys take it to the extreme and picture every unwilling teacher being wrapped in armor and ammo.

Well, if it involves argumentation go to hell
School is only supposed to last 4 years, that's what the name says

There’s a war going on outside, no man is safe from. And it is only partially being fought with guns. The real weapon is information and the attack is on the mind. FUCK RUSSIA

i just realized a flaw in my math.
half the us are retarded fascists who call themselves "liberals" for some reason; they won't do shit.
cut the 325.5M in half.
then cut that number in half because 50% of gun owners are fucking chickenshit blowhards who won't actually throw down in the end.
it's still a fucking blow out.

You clearly can't perceive what life is in certain areas of Israel. And with good reason.

I swear America is getting stupider by the year.

No I just think that it would be the quickest way to put a stop to the problem which will give us time to deal with that problem. There are three major problems that need to be dealt with and none of them are actual gun ownership.

1. Mental health background checks. The U.S. has shit mental health care systems and tracking. There needs to be a mandatory mental health background check before any sale can be made

2. Mass media coverage fuels the fires of mass shootings. The media glorifies these shooters for ratings and profit. Stop putting them on tv and validating these shooters and people will stop thinking that this is a great way to finally get that attention and infamy they've always wanted

3. SSRI mess are known to cause side effects including disassociation. A lot of these shooters were on mess that can effectively numb them to the reality of what they are doing. Stop pumping these dangerous drugs into our society.

hahahahhahahaha
fucking faggot
are you serious??
there's one in every thread.

Don't buy into this second McCarthyism. Russia is not some bogey man around every corner as the media would like you to believe. They see Russians everywhere and whip the nation into a frenzy to drive up their ratings.

Most Europeans are alienated by the concept of NRA... I bet the founding fathers never thought of a full-blown conservative-right money making self-defense lobby rather than the freedom of single land owners and their right to protect their own goods..

i've been to israel.
i've got a great idea of what it's like and it has a lot in common with america socially and politically.
america has mexican cartels and ms13
israel has palestinians
america is hated by the world
israel is hated by the world
on the other hand, israel is more realistic and logical in how they handle their situation, america has been ruined by leftist faggotry.

But McCarthyism is good when liberals do it!
Same goes for discrimination, genocide, and any other shit-headed behavior.

My man the NRA is the only organization dedicated to protecting the second amendment. We need them whether you like them or not.

arm all the teachers with tsar bomba

>who the hell sell with $0!!?

Their goal isn’t a world caliphate, they just want gibbs me dats.

> grow up in inner city schools
people are gonna steal the guns

Makes me want to be a teacher honestly.

>Because they don't bend over and give up mass shootings?
fix'd

Taking away our guns is EXACTLY what the left and the liberals want to do.

Also, good luck taking away our guns. Thoughts and prayers.

Arming cops doesn't work either.

Lmfao underrated post / new meme brewing

why not?

go to Sup Forums

>Trump said something

You're old and your time is up, thanks for playing.

Gun rights aren't retarded. Liberal hand-wringing is retarded.

We harden all the rest of our gov't buildings with armed guards, but not schools.

Libtards LOVE dead kids. They get to stand on top of the still warn heap of dead kids and virtue signal.

If we actually solved the problem, libtards would have to go out and find REAL jobs.

usbekistan is the best

Arming teachers might be a good idea - but think back on the teachers you've had ? Not pretty...

The US is the only that in the Western World that thinks it is a good idea to fight fire with fire. It is like they are thinking - hmm, my house is on fire, what can help me? Oh wait! More fire!

They aren't in the same situation at all.

There isn't open war on US soil, characterize it that way if you want, it only shows ignorance to actual war, which is inherent from living in the US.

Fuck off Euro cuck

Anyone got stats on MA and gun laws passed, post sandy hook?

Kike Alert..

Fpbp

We really are retards, we should just ban school shootings and everything would be solved

Thread died, quitting time in Moscow.

> Mom, I'm thinking about America again.
Shut up and eat your borscht.

heh dude, mind your jimmies

But fighting fire with fire works
Am i the only one that thinks its cool i can go buy a weapon of war? America is the shit and if we arm school staff Thats pretty cool to, we live in the dopest country and crybaby cunts want to ruin it for everyone

I am a eurocuck that is true. But I have never ever felt a need for a gun to feel safe. My teachers never needed a gun to "protect" the students.

I would rather be a eurocuck then have to fear for my childrens lives just because THE GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL!

Thats alot of bullshit just to say you are a homosexual

>Arm school staff to protect themselves.
>Why do the Norks want nukes?
HUH?!

Honestly though OP, I think they're pretty used to it at this point.