Real losers of the Presidential Election are Matt Stone and Trey Parker

Real losers of the Presidential Election are Matt Stone and Trey Parker

"Shit this season's story arc was supposed to resolve around Trump's loss, what do we do now?

"Fuck fuck fuck we gotta redo week of animations in 12 hours. Why didn't we plan for this sooner?"

"What are we gonna do with Garrison? Surely we can't make him president, he's a show regular. Fuck fuck fuck."

"JUST FIRE US NOW COMEDY CENTRAL"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWuo0nwW90U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll spin it as 'You voted wrong so you don't deserve to watch the rest of the show, fuck you America'
About the only thing a liberal will fight for is a position atop that high horse.

how did u ever get the idea thats wat it revolves around fuck u sound stupid as fuck.

They made two episodes, dumbfuck.
Just like for Obama years ago.
Why do you think they took last week off?

You don't understand how they make this show, do you?

Tonight's episode will be fun to watch.
These cucks have to deliver hahahaha.

Nigga this is exactly the direction the show was going in
were you even paying attention

how come no one leek it then?

>weeks of animation
lol, also they make 2 eps for election episodes. what's it like being 12?

>>weeks of animation
>>weeks

kek. topbait.

because they never rendered it you stupid retard.

they didn't make two episodes for the last election, they just guessed right

>Why do you think they took last week off?
they've been doing that since last season with brekas between episodes 3 & 4, 6 & 7 and 8 & 9.

Christ you're retarded.
But you'll see tonight.

are you retarded?

you're either stupid or a child, or a fucking stupid child

>Christ you're retarded.
what? I literally just stated two facts

>south park
>ever leaking
They literally do everything in one building and its kept pretty under wraps

they did two episodes. that's why they took a week off

More like the ep isn't ready until literally a few hours before the airdate. I remember reading some years ago that they don't even have time to physically ship a copy and they transferred it via satellite, which is why the re-run on saturday would look better, and have small errors corrected.

>"Shit this season's story arc was supposed to resolve around Trump's loss, what do we do now?

No it wasn't, the show was already pointing towards his victory by showing that he was infallible to criticism while Hillary was utterly inept at the same time

Seems to me the exact opposite

>Garrison: Oh no, I can't win, what will I do
>He loses
>Wew everything is good. The end

vs

>Garrison: Oh no, I can't win, what will I do
>He wins
>hilarity ensues

Yeah thats correct. 30 Days to Air is a look into the studio building as well as how close they cut it

i think they covered their bases, they implied Skankhunt was going to help Hilary win by stopping her emails from getting out

While at the same time, the member berries spiked Caitlyn Jenners drink to try to either get Garrison back in the race, or Caitlyn will take his place as the Trump president stand in

>30 Days to Air
wat? It's called 6 days to air

>"Fuck fuck fuck we gotta redo week of animations in 12 hours.
So, more than usual?

God damnit i just woke up and watched 30 days of summer last night.

Neither of those things are happening in the show

Hopefully they just trash the entire arc and go with one-off episodes and don't even mention the first 6 episodes again

Have you missed the whole subplot about Garrison being scared of actually winning and trying all he can to lose?

Fucking retards Matt & Trey should really just kill themselves, they've run out of steam and aren't funny anymore

Yes they did you stupid cunt they just adjusted it differently depending on the winner

tip jej

member when South Park was unbiased and shit on both sides?

Even with all of Hollywood, and the media shilling for her she still fucking lost. I hope Matt and Trey portray Hillary for the complete failure she truly is

I just finished watching 30 days of night

Fuck off, they've just reinvented the whole show once again with the whole season-long story arc thing. South Park is like a Phoenix that is reborn out of its ashes.

Jesus Christ this please. I fucking hate this season arc bullshit

Caitlyn will take his place desu

>b-b-but we called her a turd sandwich one time so it's even!
Granted they did dedicate an entire episode of shitting on her in the snuke one, but don't try to act like you're shitting on both sides when it's very obviously biased

It's still like that you fucking idiot

>I'm not able to do a quick google search so see that they never animated another version
>better call him a cunt anyway

More like reborn out of shit. The season wide stories have been crap
>lol gluten
>lol Randy is actually Lorde
>lol PC principal
>lol Whole Foods
>lol trolls!
Fucking every episode is the same and will definitely not holy up. Shit some of the stuff is already severely dated a year later. These episodes are SHIT to watch on their own and out of order as well.

I never said they animated it you daft punk, I said they wrote 2 separate stories

I don't even watch South Park anymore, but if they wanted to be clever, they should have that one normal episode, then acknowledge the arc right before the end credits.

I, for one, would enjoy a Terrence and Phillip episode tonight

Oh I member!

from >They made two episodes, dumbfuck.

>remember when southpark was unbiased
No, they were always injecting their own politics in, and "both sides" alone shows what a chimp you are. They don't agree with you this time, so now they've gone too far, they aren't your personal defense force, stop crying.

That wasn't me

The previous season was shit because it wasn't fully independent eps, nor was it a fully coherent story arc. Last few seasons have definitely been a low point, but now they've got the edge again with S20.

Shut up retard.

What was even the ending of last season? It just didn't. It's like
>something something add
>ITS OVER!

in recent history americans under republicans have experienced 4 wars, thousands of deaths, devastating terrorist attacks, widening division of income, recession, repression of gay and womens rights, and a general pandering to anti-science and evangelical sensibilities
under democrats we've had no american soldiers killed, economic prosperity whilst expanding the social safety net, increased scientific funding, insured millions and saved the costs of caring for the uninsured, the ending of recession, saving of the auto industry, expansion of gay and women's rights, and a call for scientific literacy and critical thinking
so why would you ever vote for a republican?

Season 20 definitely made kyles dad GOAT. Although he's always been pretty great

>reinvented the whole show once again with the whole season-long story arc thing

Are you actually this retarded? Literally all it takes for you to be impressed is continuity, rather than genuine effort & creativity? DUDE CONTINUITY LMAO Yes the newfound continuity & the recent presence of story arc in the last 2 seasons has been refreshing, but when they do something this retarded such as not having an alternative planned out for the election and garrisons character, well it really shines a light on the sheer amount of shortsightedness that goes on with those two hacks.

It was a clusterfuck, something about ads, political correctness and gentrification. Problem is this whole storyline was barely pushed for most of the season, and in the last 2 or 3 eps it all went down, and felt forced as fuck. Since S20 there's no independent storyline and it's all in continuity I hope they'll wrap it all up properly.

>reinvented = good
>implying I think continuity by itself makes it good
>foreseeing that they have no alternative planned for the election ep, source: your ass

Fucking ads doesn't even make sense. Crab people still would've been the best ending
>originally trying to make the town metrosexual so they can take over
>they're back but making everybody PC so they won't fight back
I just don't even get what they were doing with, ads? What the fuck even is that? Oh, the little girl was an ad for some reason

I guess they watched Blade Runner and went "how can we put this in"?

S19 triggers your autism, we get it. Get over it, a show produced in 6 days over a period of two decades has shitty eps sometimes, who would have thought.

No! It was dumb and I'm going to keep complaining! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you believe such nonsense? They have already done this once - Obama wins. They've had prepared 2 different scenarios for this episode and nailed it at the end. Im not affraid of it being a disaster.

>they're back but making everybody PC so they won't fight back

Yes that would have been fucking fantastic!

Tweek x Craig, the one episode in last season that was unconnected from the arc, was probably the bestest.

I still prefer South Park doing arcs though, but at this rate, they are overcomplicating what should be simple episodic show.

Actually, they didn't have two episodes back then. Only Obama version. They got lucky. That's all. If McCain won, they would be in deep shit.

member berries are the good guys now, right?

That depends.

Do you believe that trump is going to build a wall, bring jobs back to the rust belt, and deport muslims?

america was sold a lie, watching it all fall apart will be amazing.

Thanks membermeries.

Matt and Trey loathed the introduction of crab people but I think it was great

I'm still waiting for them to bring crab people back though it likely won't happen

How many weeks have they delayed episodes? I remember at least one week without a new one, if they had developed an episode in that week that would have left them with enough time to roughly build two episodes. I think they knew Trump would win regardless of the bullshit they were doing, but it will be interesting to see where they take it regardless.

they should just put south park in the bin

its not funny anymore

Mah crab

I'm actually a little excited because for two solid years the Republicans will control two branches and soon a third. There is literally no one they can blame for this period of time. This is the grand experiment.

It's gonna be great.

>he still thinks its democrat vs republican
kys blue pilled pleb al gore would of done the same thing as bush and romney the same thing as obama

surely they had alternative scripts in the event of a Hillary loss.

There is no "republican party" anymore. Red has been completely arbitrary since the tea party and now blue is completely arbitrary because of sanders. Not to mention citizens united making political affiliation meaningless in the face of unlimited lobbying.

So the actual landscape is congress is owned by corporate interests, the senate is owned by corporate interests, and the president can't be bought.

You just know it.

Kerry and gore also lost despite total media shilling.

>congress is owned by corporate interests
Voting records show this isnt really accurate. Politicians vote in line with their electorates preferences more often than not

Who wouldn't do this though

For real you have a money maker you can just shit out jokes on

Why risk a new project, I'd pumpout seasons of garbage for $$$

>South Park
>Liberal

>Why didn't we plan for this sooner?"

They did plan for it. They took a week off so they could make two episodes.

I do have to wonder if they have 2 completely different story lines though

It took one week for one episode for them, I know it because I watched documentaries about SP

knowing the amount of content they can produce, I would'nt be surprised if they had an episode ready for if there was a tie.

>the member berries aren't going to turn into sour grapes

thank god

>He thinks south park is liberal

I don't think you could ever turn the presidency into sour grapes.

you relly think they just didnt make 2 shows depending on the out come?

>unbiased and shit on both sides?

No, they always choose the side they wanted, they are not fanatical supporters or anything like that, it's just a worldview

The only propaganda shit they were doing was about atheism and all that religious shit. It's cringeworthy as fuck

Why can't people understand those guys are literal cucks? Literally our enemy, cultural Marxist puppets, racemixers, literal Jews.

Edgy !=! "redpilled".

Oh jeez...

this will happen

Are these episodes worth watching for their salt content?

I stopped watching when I stopped understanding what they were talking about, I think it was the halloween one about a phone app.

If they make two episodes per election where are the rest?

You deserve to be slowly tortured to death.

I'm happy I don't watch this show anymore

Jesus it sounds terrible

>the tolerant left

>week of animations in 12 hours
Isn't 12 hours about how long it takes them to actually make a new episode?

Nah this is great for the show

youtube.com/watch?v=TWuo0nwW90U

Do you think they'll include spirit cooking? It seems just right up southparks alley?