If you have any Bjork, DOOM, Radiohead, or Kendrick albums in your top 10. Leave this board immediately

If you have any Bjork, DOOM, Radiohead, or Kendrick albums in your top 10. Leave this board immediately.

I have Vespertine very close to my top 10 and can guarantee that I am more of a patrician than you or your boyfriend.

or any rap album

>If you like things I don't like then leave.
Pathetic, honestly.

Kind of Blue was his most overrated album by the way.

>he's says while posting the most normie jazz album of all time
Lel

>bwaaaaaaah why do they keep bullying us nu-males?!

If you have some entry level as fuck jazz album in your top 10 leave this board immediately

Same here. Vespertine just feels like a breakthrough in electronic music and art pop in general. The amount of intricate layers on that album is fantastic and the way they mesh is truly orgasmic

post a pic of yourself

Literally nobody said nu-male.

I'm saying it's stupid to beg someone to leave a board for listening to music you hate. I'd be saying the same thing if they chose other artists as well.

Pick any non "nu male" artist I'd still agree with the sentiment.

>Bjork, DOOM, Radiohead, or Kendrick

>it's another boring user with deep insecurities and an inferiority complex tries to establish dominance and find identity through deeper musical taste episode

is this ok with you OP?

for some weird reason I really like that album. its like he made a very accurate sad portrayal of the typical hiphop artist by accident

this actually unironically the saddest trap album masquerading as a typical soundcloud rapper

argh the worst part of these posts is when they put an album as the OP pic to try and pathetically signal some sort of nerd cred
kill yourself

This album is pretty average as far as Jazz goes.

Herbie Hancock >>>> Miles Davis

Sure thing Charles Mingus

Fucking kek

You seem like the kind of person that doesn't fully understand why jazz is supposed to be intelligent, but you put it a lot anyways. You don't really listen to it, either - you just use it as background noise. It helps feed your superiority complex, which is related to boasting about your ostensibly high IQ and "logic" to other people.