ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results! Okay so this is easy...

ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results! Okay so this is easy, you should have all the chemicals you need around the house!

You'll need around 5-15 copper coins and a straw, put these aside afterwards

Get a clear jar and scoop 2 tablespoons of salt and 1 tablespoon of baking soda into it

Now the most important ingredient is ammonia, you can find in most bathroom cleaning supplies (any brand, just check it has ammonia) and pour into the jar untill it's about 2/3 full or as tall as you want your crystals!

The last ingredient is laundry bleach, fill the rest of the jar but watch out for your clothes!

Now drop those coins from earlier into the bottom and quickly grab the straw and start to blow bubbles onto the coins!

You should see crystal growth after about 30 seconds of blowing! That's it!!

The attached pic I took is from about 10 minutes of steady blowing

The pinkish purple colour comes from the copper-calciphate and CO2 in your breath!
Blowing until you feel dizzy isn't recommended but it increases the CO2 in your breath, spreading the possible colour variety!

Good luck!! :)

kek'd
i love Mustard

Thanks user! I made these before and lost the instructions. Theyre great to do even with the kids

I made these before with my kids, can't remember where I placed my crystal would love to have shown the results

Yeah, don't forget to post your home made crystals later user"

Let's also post the results on fb along with the recipe

I'm pretty sure no one has fallen for this shit since the 90s. It's time to stop.

M U S T A R D G A S

Crystals or gas?

I think everyone knows what this is you fucking stupid moron

I just ordered these ingredients on amazon prime and it says my order is being reviewed, wtf?

Amazon doesn't like you making crystals cheaply. Amazon is run by jews didn't you know?

I can't get it to do right...
Make a YouTube video demonstrating it OP.

Pure SciencesWhat Happens When You Mix Bleach And Ammonia? Ashish 3 Months Ago
FACEBOOK
PREV ARTICLE NEXT ARTICLE
Mixing bleach and ammonia causes the release of toxic vapors called chloramines (these are a group of related compounds that are known to irritate the respiratory system). Exposure to these gases can trigger symptoms like watery eyes, nausea, coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain and irritation to the throat, nose, and eyes

doesn't kill you?

REMEMBER KIDS DONT DO SHIT Sup Forums TELLS YOU

DIDNT EVEN READ IT BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU IT CAN KILL YOU CAUSE THIS IS Sup Forums SO DO RESEARCH BEFORE DOING THIS SHIT

Ammonia + bleach = poison gas

dat nerve gas

SHHHH!

We're weeding out those that are unfit to survive in modern society.

SWEET OP!!!!

Mine turned out great! i even created some blue ones using a bit of ink from a pen!!!

invent something new355347
MY GOD! ITS SOOOO SAGE...

that crystall stuff its older than universe itself... go invent something new...

Even newfags should know this one ಠ_ಠ

Acetic calcium.

Come on, not this again, can't you guys just improve and think of some new baits ?

Sage. Sage. Sage. Sage. Sage.

What's your secret OP? I can never get my crystals that big, just a load of little ones. What sized jar do you recommend, I've just been using a standard Nutella jar?

OP is an edge lord guys

E
D
G
E
L
O
R
D

>We make really cool crystals
Sadly but there is no free ephedrine/pseudoephedrine in my country.