Is this the worst Marvel series? The main actor ruins every scene he is in

Is this the worst Marvel series? The main actor ruins every scene he is in.

hes just very generic and yes its the worst so far

I would say Jessica Jones is. Series was shit from the start and supposed to air on abc originally.

At least Jessica Jones had a good villain

Agent Carter.

Fair enough. Purple dude was pretty cool.

JJ was ruined by the 500 sex scenes in every episode. So pointless

Luke Cage is the worst one on Netflix so far because it becomes a cartoon halfway in.

Jessica Jones was shit because the bitch had one expression, was a shit character and the show probably didn't even bother with an action choreographer, so fucking lame.

He's a terrible actor. But his wife is a big shot executive and he kinda looks the part so...It's a Zack Snyder/Deborah Snyder kinda thing

Have to admit I stl haven't watched it yet, even though iv seen everything marvel in like the first week

I'm not racist though swear

What? I thought he was awesome! A perfect cast. He is supposed to be cheesy. And its funny how he always wiggles, when he's trying to seduce a woman. No, you are incorrect. This show is equally good as the other netflix capeshit.

This in every respect.

So did Luke Cage.

For 6 episodes, sure.

implying that's bad

Nah i think he does the job...just doesn't have something more than his "i'm a strong nigga but conflicted" face.
The vilains outshine him by far, even the cop with her big tits has more personality than him.

JJ certainly had its problems with narrow focus of a main plot of finding the bad guy and the only b-story being Purple Man moving around. That hurt it as much as the agenda stuff thrown in so often by the showrunner...

But LC manages to make it worse. Cottonmouth/Diamondback/Whatsherbitch aren't interesting at all. Purple Man was at least interesting. Kingpin/Wesly was fairly interesting. Most of this was boring as shit with the occasional cool fight moment. A moment that wasn't as good as the bar fight on JJ and most of it was in the trailers. I know some hate the LC actor and I can see some of that... but the showrunner fucked up what should have been an easy series by half assing everything. The plot, the characters, the psuedo Blacksplotation shooting style which they only keep up on and off, the god awful music mixture of hip hop, 70s genre, and whatever else they thought they were doing here...

Example: LC busts into the bad guy lair in a trailer to Wu Tang Clan. Very well done, music fits and cut to the beats. The actual scene in the show was long, boring, and a terrible rap choice which makes the scenes disjointed all over the place. WTF!?

know your place white boi

Jessica Jones isn't as bad as you told me.Protagonist- antagonist interaction was the best of Netflix MCU shows.
The only objectively bad thing is fights choreography. Actress should really get in better shape

I still can't forgive them for this shit
You had the second kingpin, he could be so deep and influential but they replaced him by some bland character trying too hard to be deep? Why the rush to present Diamondback?
Sure, maybe cottonmouth can't be the main villain... for the whole series. You could have made this season about him and THEN about diamondback, but this rushed garbage will most likely not be getting a second season....
...until defenders

>Sure, maybe cottonmouth can't be the main villain... for the whole series.
Why not? He was doing great before they decided to bring in mysterious blast from the past no one knew about villain of the week with a power suit.

Cotton mouth and Mariah were great as villains because Luke, despite all his power couldn't punch his way out of his problems.

With Diamondback he could. It was so unsatisfying.

Nah Cotton mouth was too close to getting caught and Shades was gonna kill him anyway.
It was a smart move.
Diamondback was more threatening, until he thought a simple power suit could make him win.

Luke Cage just needed to cut the bullshit and focus on one or two villains instead of 4... or 5 if you count the police vs luke since it ate up a good chunk of time, but overall, as far as comic book adaptations go, it was fine.

I definitely liked s1 and s2 of Daredevil more (except for the parts with Elektra in s2 obviously)

I stopped watching JJ around ep. 4 or 5ish. The action was just too shitty. JJ came off as an irrational retard in just about every way. Kilgrave seemed like an interesting character, but I wasn't going to endure more scenes with JJ, Trish & the cop, and the boring dyke to get to it. That show was fucking tedious.I could at least be somewhat engaged watching Luke Cage. So, yea, I'd say JJ is probably the worst of the three.

and this kids is called a pleb