Racism is a mental defect

racism is a mental defect

prove me wrong without blaming anyone or pointing the finger elsewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
statista.com/statistics/254857/child-abuse-rate-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would it be? The difference between races is clearly visible, on top of that it is genetically proved that there are differences in build, resistance, health, intelligence. Every races adapted to its surroundings. Its pretty understandable if people look at other races as different or even inferior and want to keep their "clean"

It isn't.

If it's a mental defect, why are the racist people of China, India, or the Arabian room winning the population game against the 'tolerant' West?
If it benefits the population, it's not a defect.

Racism is mostly empirical, but also originates in the fear of someone being different than your “tribe”

Mental defects by definition have an adverse effect on the sufferer, and they would be better off in all aspects without the defect. Contrarily, having an aversion to blacks as a white (for example) actually benefits the white person, as it removes him from the presence of people who are statistically more likely to be violent and untrustworthy, all other things being equal.

Not saying that racism is desirable, just that it’s not a mental defect.

It's not, you're stupid.

>racism is a mental defect
Racism saves white lives.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Prove me wrong without blaming anyone ok guise?

Gommyunism works guise :'D pls agree with me without opressing anyone ok?

There has never been a communist country because there can't be, that's an oxymoron

Actually I'd say it makes you all wayyy bigger targets. Historically speaking, it has never ended well for us. KKK hunted, criminalized and hated. Nazis brought the fucking wrath of god down on Germany. ... Not a great track record.

It is. Racists are also the same people believing in chemtrails, bigfoot etc.

Sub par brain capacity.

Racism is a survival strategy. Lizard brain.

>Post shit get paid many rubles.
>FSB
How does it feel to be so cancerous?
FSB r teh ghey

Nigger

Just google "do my genes make me different" or "how do they know my ancestry based on my genes".
It's been proven sub-Saharan Africans have no neanderthal DNA, while everyone else from the middle east, Europe and Asia are hybrid homo-sapiens and neanderthal.
Then look up, "IQ or crime by race".
Then think for yourself.

Not being racist is a mental defect

>what is burden of proof
Sage

>Although blacks make up only 12 percent of the total US population, they commit over 50 percent of the total murders and robberies.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Although they make up only 12 percent of the US population, blacks collect about 40 percent of the total welfare. This is significant when you consider that whites make up over 60 percent of the US population and collect only 16 percent of the total welfare.

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Blacks are nearly twice as likely to abuse children as whites.

“The child abuse rate in the United States is highest among African-American victims with a rate of 14.5 cases per 1,000 children.”

statista.com/statistics/254857/child-abuse-rate-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/

The vast majority of black children in the US are born out of wedlock

"more than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock."

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

>that which is out forward without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
Racism is not a mental defect.

Being a liberal is mental illness.

proven not proved..
idiocy is bliss it seems
"every race" not "every races'
BOY I KNOW MANY MANY NIGGERS THAT CAN SPELL BETTER THAN YOU DO

i don't know about racism, being a trump supporter aches to promoting mental illness though

ITT : butthurt insecure nazis trying to sound less dumb.

no its not, its taught, are you dumb?

my god, people like you just pasting random statistics and believing em, i wish i could just bludgeon you to death so that's one less dumb piece of shit lol

POINT PROVEN

/thread

This

"hur dur, liberals, hur dur i'm so much smarter hur dur libtards hur dur nigger"

Racism is an extension of in-group and out-group bias. To have someone be naturally unracist would show more sign of defect.

don't bother talking to inbreds

it depends on which version we're talking about.
the legit version, or the nu-school bullshit version where black people can't perpetrate it and whites can't be victims of it?

Name one first world black country.

I'll wait.

Prove me wrong without blaming anyone or pointing the finger elsewhere.

your argument says more about you than it does about him.
way to be a stupid asshole.

all you're doing is calling names. you're not bothering with much at all. fuckboi.

Politifact is left wing biased and even confirms these stats

Get a brain. Most of these sites are using FBI data in the first place.

lul
i have a pic for this

Racists are the niggers of white people

I agree but why post a picture of trump?

I agree that there are differences, but intelligence has yet to be completely proven. Race Realism is a farce.

Studies have shown quite definitively that even babies show preference toward people of their own skin color, and dispreference toward people of other skin colors.

Racism is the default state.

Burden of proof is on the positive assertion not the negative.
Plebian.