I need £300 by tomorrow or I am absolutely fucked. I've been shafted by a loan company...

I need £300 by tomorrow or I am absolutely fucked. I've been shafted by a loan company, now i'm really behind on my insurance and rent. I desperately need help.

Would someone please tell me what I can do to earn £300 in my paypal account? [email protected]

I'll do quite literally almost anything for this money.

I'd suck cock and lick ass hole if needed. And I'm a fucking straight guy

You could do us favors for some money, and you will have 300 by the end of the day. For starters, how about a full frontal nude, including your face, with timestamp for 20?

I will do that with a timestamp, but absolutely no face pics. I'd have to cover my eyes.

Not even if I raise it to 35? Cmon man, you really need that cash, and no one else seems interested in helping you. Dont get too greedy now.

I will not show my face though. I'll do mostly anything else if it doesn't include showing my face clearly.

I'll give another 25, but can't give you more, give me your paypal

But I do want a timestamp, I'm not getting scammed (you don't have to be nude)

Ok, censored eyes full frontal with timestamp. Good light. Posted here. 5 bucks, no more.

Is there anything else more graphic I can do for more money? Ill cum in my own eyes if need be.

>Semi Hard
>Not gay.

I am not semi-hard.

My bad. I looked closer now.

give a paypal, I'll give you the 25 I promised

Take the five bucks and buy a fucking razor, jesus fucking christ, shave man

No worries.

What else can I do ?

I will do anything. Shit if one of you guys lives in northern England I'll come and suck your cock.My paypal is arron,[email protected]

I need you to fan out your nutsack like a deck of cards and write "Sup Forums" on your taught ballskin paper.

How can you cum in your eyes and show it but not show your eyes.

Maybe don't take a loan next time, fuckface.

I will shut my eyes... I'll cum on my own face if need be but how much for?

Which city? I could drive to you

What led to this situation Aaron. Like in detail.

Burnley. How much for though? I've never given a blowjob in my life.
Breakdown of serious relationship, made me slip into drink and drug problems. Still dealing with all the fallout from that now,I'm trying to fix my mistakes, but this one scumbag company sold the debt to a collection agency.

Come on guys please help me. I'm literally begging.

Arron Taylor from Burnley, this is a small list my dude. How much would you pay us not to send your nude to the family and friends of all possible results (including some from nearby cities, just in case)? Will throw some “DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION” knowledge in for free too if you give us a good deal

favorite anime?

based

Get on Craigslist and suck 300 dicks for a pound per dick. You'll have your money in no time.

Absolute savage.

He has no money so why Jew him?

Hello newfriend welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoying your stay?

>reddit spacing
>savage

How did you do this? kek

I recognized his dick from one of my past appointments

Is your old man called Eddie?

Doesn’t have to be money, I just want to know what else he could offer. Maybe his face? That would save him some people, instead of 1000+ people seeing his naked body it would only be the few that love him. Trolley Problem kind of situation. Think of the children OP

Nigga he literally gave everything needed. His paypal email has his name, he said where he is, and gave a nude (that I won’t pay for). Blackmail is easy

>No capitalisation

Are we going to play tit for tat?

Where do you go on Craigslist to suck dick for money?

Dude, not cool.

Actually it's pretty cool.

>Can't pay rent
>Sure don't look like you're missing any meals tho

That post has nothing but quotes. There's nothing to capitalize.

looks pretty normal to me, you must be some scrawny concentration jew looking cunt.

"reddit spacing"

OP here, fuck it.

Never reply to one of my posts with this cryptic bullshit ever again.

I already gave you the 25$, I can't give more because I don't work
You shouldn't let anons here exploit you, seriously