icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just don't

I don't have opinion about them. They are fine as long as they are not muslims

they arent in anyones face about it
who cares

Someone doesn't know what a Sikh is.

I feel sorry for the ones living in the West. Everyone thinks they're Arabs. I went to school with one who wore a stylish modern turban. Cool guy.

Sikhs are an interesting people. Pushed to the brink of extinction and you don't see them complaining about it.

Great guys.
Never met a bad one.
Fought alongside us English in the wars.
They're genuinely good people.

Any religion that mandates carrying a blade in self defense is ok by me.

sikhs are cool. They fuck up muslims. ye, they cool.

i think sikhs is a pretty cool guy

Sikhs are 10/10.

They Sikh’en me.

we got a badass over here

Daler Mehndi is Sikh. That's enough to elevate any people to top-tier.

The tenets of Sikhism are wonderful, exceptf or the creator part.

Being a good person, doing good in the world and having a noble profession.

I would wear a turban, not cut my hair and life my current life and be a Sikh, but SJW's would fucking lose their shit at me in public for "Cultural appropriation".

Even when Sikh's themselves offer an event called Turban Day, where they go to a specific college and help people try on turbans.

Sikh's are awesome people.

this thread shows promise.

Never really known one but I hear they brotier. Worked with some Muslim guys and they fucking despised Sikhs so they can't be bad.

What is that some kinda pajeet dish?

Met a few in Australia, they have always been the top tier of indians.

>How do y'all feel about Sikhs?
Largely understood.

The only pakis I want in Britbongistan

Tunak tunak tun is pretty sikh, my dude

Several years ago I was at a Rush concert and the guy sitting next to me was a Sikh, there was a fat biker looking dude with his wife sitting behind us and he kept making comments and trying to cause shit with the Sikh. You know the stupid non educated 9/11, you people etc... I finally turned around and said hey dummy, he's Indian not a muslim, you're just saying stupid stuff and making a fool of yourself. Then a few other people started to tell the guy to shut up. He stormed off to another part of the venue and the Sikh guy thanked me and then we jammed out to the rest of the concert. He was a good dude.

Sikhs are inherantly decent by nature, they just are, not a finer group of individuals could you wish to meet really.

this totally happened, and no one can say it didn't. And then everyone clapped.
Also the 10/10 stacy next to this user was so turned on she fucked him right there.

Sikhs are cool. They make fucking good soldiers and also years ago when I was totally broke I used to go to their gurdwara thing and they give free meals to everyone who shows up.

>he's Indian not a muslim
wat. thats like saying someone is German not a christian. or hes wearing a black coat, he's not Scottish. ie its total bollocks.

No, nobody applauded, I didn't hook up with any chick. It was just a drunk fat Harley wearing t shirt dude with his fat wife, that had no idea Sikhs aren't muslim. He was just ruining the show for everyone cause he kept going on and on about muslims and 9/11. Once I broke the ice, then other people felt it was ok to follow. No hero story, just it was what it was.

this post is made of failure. also sikhs 11/10

Fucking dummies, Muslims only account for like 15% of Indians ( out of a 1.3 billion people)and turban wearing Sikhs are clearly not muslim. As opposed to Paki (scum) who are almost 100% Muslim trash . Why do you think India and Pakistan hate each other.

Sikhs are bro tier

Exposed teen
icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m

they are the best type of indian

thats all

sikhs are great

only indian that deserves respect

maybe punjabis too i guess.. kinda the same

I hate all muslims regardless what they are

Surprisingly good people, unfortunately after 9-11 they get confused with muzzies by rubes.

lmfao ignorance is a beautiful thing

unsure if troll or just retarded

It's time to play baaaaaaaaaiiiit ooooooorrrrrrrrr buuuuuurrrrggggeeeer!

this video alone made me love them forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Here ya go

you cucklord i was just about to post this.

post it anyway

See who can listen to it longest before going insane/killing themselves from the repetition. I think I'd win, only took a few seconds before I start thinking of grabbing my pistola

What are they looking for?

God teir shit skins and genuinely decent shit skins

They're a cool metal band