The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Always have been.

>antifa
>cough cough

>The NRA is a terrorist organization
No, it isn't, and this spam is fucking STUPID and I mean STUPID in the sense of "exasperating obtuseness" -- wtf is wrong with your brain, user?

Terrorism is defined as "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

How has the NRA been any kind of "terrorist organization"?

You're a *fool*.

The NRA teaches more gun safety than any other organization. Meanwhile, Bloomberg and Soros funded anti gun groups are all about telling teachers to throw canned food at attackers while they wait hours for cowardly cops to show up.

No Russian bots in here...

>not knowing the meaning to basic words

Russian bots are always pro-trump. Trump is pro-gun. Your argument is invalid.

The SPLC is a terrorist organization.

This isn't even the problem. Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

Why did the janitors prune that active thread where the retards were calling everyone russian bots and getting btfo'd?

It was fine right up until someone mentioned ShareBlue, then pop goes the thread....hmm.

Hillary colluded with the russians and then used it as an excuse when she lost.

Cry moar faggot. We won. You're all going to be gassed, you just don't know it yet. Go waste your remaining time doing drugs and sticking things in your butt before the death squads come. You won't be missed.

Just signed up for a membership.

no, they're way too dimwhitted to be terrorists, they have no cause and no honour, i'd shoot them in the face with pleasure, all of them

And as soon as ShareBlue is mentioned in this thread it becomes devoid of shills.

Neat.

Crawl back into your safe space

NRA Should burn in Hell , evil corrupt organization. They will Neve service this massacre. Corrupt bastards. Paying off all the politicians and corrupting the USA.

NRA also stabs ppl in the back. Fuck the NRA, fuck Springfield.

stay mad princess

you will regret posting this

just some retard (you)

YOU are the fool. Terrorism is the mean to spread terror in order to promote ideas, points of views, etc.. And NRA promotes uses of weapon whatever your state of mind, and even if you are a complete moron. Only complete morons can think that this is normal. Ask to parents who lost their children in the Florida school two weeks ago if they did not feel terror, beause a fucking idiot thinking like the NRA wants you to think bought and used weapons to kill innocent children

The NRA kills 0 people per day and receives $0 in taxpayer dollars.
Everyone that goes into the NRA building comes out alive.
The same can't be said about Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood kills 887 babies per day or 1 every 90 seconds and receives $500 million taxpayer dollars a year.

And liberals think the NRA is the evil one!

Nah. I enjoy good bait.

Your argument, such as it is, makes zero sense. The NRA is not any kind of "terrorist organization". How about if I ask the parents of the kids supposedly killed in Sandy Hook WHERE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE IS AND WHO SIGNED IT? Sandy Hook was a drill presented as reality. Teachers from the Florida school say that a DRILL was scheduled that morning, and guess what? Apparently an actual shooting took place.

Go be dumb elsewhere.

Hardcore traditional liberal here.
Raised left wing by a lovely family of white middle-class liberals.

Not it's not you fucking morons.

The NRA is a piece of shit organization.
They have politicians in their pockets, and use them to push their agenda.

I am a liberal gun owner. I'm cool with waiting periods. I'm cool with background checks. I wish to god they would make safety and operations classes mandatory, since I'm tired of watching every new Trumpfag gun owner who picks up an AR muzzlesweeping the entire fucking line, while barely being able to operate their firearm.

This faggotry of yours made me join NRA

The NRA paid to train the Parkland Shooter on the use of firearms.

Trump has been the worst thing to happen to the Russians in decades.
The Clintons,OTOH, benifited to the tune of $145 million thanks to the Russians.