What do you think his opening monologue will be?

What do you think his opening monologue will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W80dfwI5ur4
youtube.com/watch?v=2bbDJ28mL_U
youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
youtube.com/watch?v=PTJkanbU2oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dunno but it's gonna be savage

>Well congratulations America, you fucked up
*thunderous applause and laughter
>le smug face

WHY DIDNT YOU DO WHAT I DEMANDED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS

t. every democrat

DOHOHOHO AMERICA IS SO DUM XDDDD

>I force laughter in agreement
>After mere seconds my obesity stressed body turns to a dry cough
>I slap my hands together while fighting back tears
>The sound is akin to a a wet seal getting clubbed with a ham
>I-if only everyone was smart like me
>I glance over at my NYU gender studies schedule
>God I wish I was a POC right now

something unfunny

Thanks America for 4 years of material!

"Thanks, white people"

who is this guys target audience?

Let's not pretend if hillary won Sup Forums wouldn't have erupted in cuck and numale posting

>obesity
Red states have the highest levels of obesity in america my uneducated friend

Moderate liberals

Does this dumbfuck think Obama was running for a third term or something?

Hopefully something like this.

Although, he doesn't need a presciption for his weed anymore.

kek

A savage whining.

He should be happy about the pot stuff. No pleasing some people.

Honestly cannot wait

typical liberal
americans are dumb yadda yadda
i don't understand why ppl keep thinking calling somebody dumb will convince them to take your opinion serious?

i hope he commits suicide live. smug faggot "comedian" directly contributed to the downfall of the left with his dismissive "arguments"

Its no different than calling someone a numale or cuck and expecting to get taken seriously

I expect it will be a cringy "serious" segment

Most of his arguments, and the lefts in general, are usually backed by some sort of substantive evidence, often academic. Which is why conservatives like to dismiss science as a liberal conspiracy and rely on populist appeals to base instincts such as "der takin our jerbs!"

He actually attacked Clinton a couple times from the clips I saw of last season.

He's a libtard shill but I don't think it will be as cringe as everyone says.

All niggers should be killed.

Substantial evidence that's biased in their favor like the 'scientific' polls for the election yesterday that all said Clinton wins, for example.

Turns out, both neocon retards and liberal retards are wrong most of the time. Who would have thought?

Can't wait for the entire American media and Jewrywood to have a meltdown and damage control to hell and back. Seeing Colbert turn into a puddle of shit was priceless

>"Thank you America for giving me my best source of comedy material for the next four years."

USC is very liberal and had accurate polls that showed trumps lead. It was an error in methodology using phone based reporting instead of internet. That's it, it isn't a fucking conspiracy. You can't reject science just because the results don't tell you what you want to hear. And if it is a liberal conspiracy, conservatives are free to open up their own special colleges and research to their hearts content. But that doesn't happen because academics by and large aren't interested in purposefully flubbing their findings

youtube.com/watch?v=W80dfwI5ur4

vid of colbert?

Yesh this. I rember when the trial to michael jackson was a thing, there wasn't a single episode in which jay leno did't make jokes about him and kods. As soon as he was proclaimed innocent, guess what, jokes stopped and he interviewed hia lawyer.

In a neighboring thread

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF

4 years ago, I don't remember every board spammed with OBAMA WON XD
HOW DOES X FEEL ABOUT OBAMA WINNING XD

Just shows that Sup Forums is full of attention whoring children.

Literally everyone everywhere made jokes about Michael Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=2bbDJ28mL_U

On Air Suicide?

Can't wait for drumpf to destroy murrica in the coming years.

It's been nice knowing you.

funny

but he's been saying since trump won the nominee that he could win and people can't think a hillary win is in the bag

The pot stuff?

Also when can we start drinking on the job now? Trump seems like he'd be into that.

I didn't say it was a conspiracy you libtard mouth breather. I said they were fucking wrong. Just like liberals are wrong for wanting big government at the same time as wanting no corruption in said government.

You're putting yourself and your political ideology on a pedestal you don't belong on. Get down, and shut the fuck up.

That election also wasn't a memefest

recreational pot was voted to be legal in california and passed

massachusetts too apparently

Budd Dwyer impression

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!

Trump doesn't drink, frankly that just makes him even creepier

You literally said the data was biased

>filmed infront a live audience in beautiful Vancouver

>in cali
Oh, I thought something exciting happened with it. How many states have to have it before the federal thing has to go away? Like what is the point.

Due niggers.People tend to forget that the southern states are flooded by dumb niggers that inflate statistics in a bad way

Whites in the South are more obese than elsewhere in the country

Which thread?

i agree we didn't do anything to deserve being stuck with retarded gangbanging shitskins who blame every issue they have on us.

> well, looks like americans are really stupid
> *applause and cheers*
> I am so much smarter than americans
> *applause and whistling*

> later in the show some republican guest asks how come he thinks he is smarter than average citizen
> what? I am not trying to say I am smarter. I am comedian. I make dick jokes
> *audience laughs*

He called Trump a literal fascist and said that he'd cancel elections

If he doesn't leave the country immediately to escape the horrors of a trump presidency then he's the biggest lying, rat-faced hypocrite ever

>Leftists use sunbstantial evidence to back up their arguments

Sure sure, they totally don't yell muh feelings or gimme dat free healthcare paid by the rich devil.

He's been saying for over a year that people who didn't take Trump seriously are making a huge mistake.

I think he will rake the Democrats over the coals way more than cursing out Republicans or Fox News

>tfw america uncucks itself

how very helpful

He'll hang himself on stage

Him crying about coups last episode was pretty hilarious, what an actual whiny bitch

Who cares.

He'll through a whiny tantrum like the gay little bitch he is.

Something along the lines of "Americans are dumb" which isn't exaclty false either.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

NEVER FORGET

Holy shit how smug is ann feeling right now

She always feels smug

Holy fuck.

I came.

he gave hillary campaign one million dollars

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE, ARE YOU

OMG

No he didn't

>Pot's legal
>no more muslims

He got 2/3

>IT WAS HER TURN, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahaha libshits rekt

yes he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTJkanbU2oo

Honestly probably some Trump supporters are in that audience even if he doesn't want to acknowledge it. Maher is notoriously anti-muslim.

he's going to blame the liberals(bernie or bust) who didn't vote when he should blame himself for supporting a shitty corrupt candidate such as hillary

>completely whiffs on the chance to say 'why? are they orthopedic shoes?"

god he's such a hack.

Nah, when Bill gave Obama a million 4 years ago and he never shut up about it.

he gave a million to Obama you fucking mong and he was very open about it. you people have memories like goldfish

Do all you trumptards truly honestly think he will be good for this country?

Or are you just low-life angry trolls lashing out against society and want to watch the world burn?

I mean I enjoy laughing at cucks and making fun of SJWs as much as the next guy but come the fuck on now, a literal meme being President of United States is a very bad thing

>are usually backed by some sort of substantive evidence, often academic.

then how come they don't believe in micro-evolution?

You realise you're not getting paid anymore, right?

What makes you do certain he will be bad? The people telling you he is going to ruin the economy or start lynching people are the same ones that said he would never win the primary, then they said he would never win, then they showed all the poles saying Clinton would win, then they gave her a 97% chance of winning on election night. The media has been writing its own narrative for a long time and its finally showing that is doesn't match reality.

But aside from being ridiculed for a bit from other nations, why does him being president affect anything. It's not like he can use executive power on anythig and everything. Bills and laws have a process

Literally nothing will happen, chimp.
Trump will be roadblocked.

This is way better than Hillary and all her connections letting her pull strings for 4 years.

People would rather have nothing over blatant corruption.

That doesn't imply a conspiracy. It implies its biased, asshat.

>years of calling majority racist and cancer
>can't understand why they lost
fuck. off.

>How many states have to have it before the federal thing has to go away?
it's not automatic or anything user, the congress has to make a law.

I may just subscribe to HBO to see this one...

>Brexit won
>Trump won

What's next senpaitachi?

did he survived?

But they are racist

I'm a Democrat and it's gonna get even worse for them. I think they have a shitload of Senate seats up for grabs next time

Trudeau and Merkel both choke to death on BBC in a migrant orgy

Make it happen. Shadilay!