straight shota bread this time

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exposed teen
icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m

More?

wth

idk it just adds to the dominance for me.

Enjoy
icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m

>tfw I stole a pair of undies from a qt shota

ahhhh

What is this?

A virus

Any femanons lurking?

any doujins involving milking shota semen over and over?

anyone here?

Just casually. I fucked around with my twin sister so I'm more of a fan of lolixshota tbh.

oh ok

Lmao she has the facial expression as sad pepe

Anyone got stories?

this reminds me of my babsitter
or more accurate my little siblings babysitter
>be 12
> dont require babysitter but not old enough to watch sibling for more then a few hours
> parents hire a sitter
> she doesnt have to watch me but like to talk to me when siblings are taking a nap/ playing with toys ( toddler age btw)
>sometimes she comes and sits with me when i was playing my playstation or doing my homework
>would always wear these very tight shirts that showed off her tits
> 12 year old mes favorite jerk off fantasy was seeing them
>she had to know the affect she was having on me. would often lean over me to get something or hug me randomly in the night
> talked about how i reminded her of her ex boyfriend if he was acute kid
> all the signs were there i just was to stupid to read them
>couple interesting occasions
> twice she walked in on me
> once i was using the restroom and freaked out like only a shy boy who is going through changes could
> she just laughed and said sorry and asked me to hurry up
> another time she burst in on me when i was taking my shower, i was behind a non see thru curtain but she said she really had to twinkle and the way the shower was the curtain did not close all the way, so if she wanted to she could easily lean over and see my butt
>so embarrassed but was also horny from it, i jerked off the moment she left and used the memory for an elaborate fantasy for years
> one time near the end of her tenor with our family, the youngsters where in bed and she was watching a movie ( bats, the horror movie) and i was going to bed and she asked if i wanted to stat up and sit with her on the couch and watch the movie. she said we just wouldnt tell me parents she let me watch a horror movie

> my idiot ass said i was tired and went to bed
what do you guys think? did i miss out on a irl ss relationship? or was i just little bro tier?

you missed man

me on the top

i really think i did,
maybe im just biased in my mind and she had no interest but i cant help but feel like if i had been a little braver, or a little more inviting she would have rocked my world

There are things a 12 year old can get away with compared to a 16- year old.

Ya missed out.

Pic or it didn't happen.

You better be a female...

Why? Shotas are for everyone.

What is this one from?

N/T

who was phone

get a life you shitty manchild