Give me one reason why mass shooters shouldn't be executed

Give me one reason why mass shooters shouldn't be executed.
Firing squad.
Mob justice, tearing a shooter to pieces, cathartic release.
Tell me why we should bother keeping these people in society

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/one-25-executed-us-innocent-study-claims-248889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they should rot in the prison for rest of their lives. Easy

Anything to help keep the prisons open on our dime

>Give me one reason why mass shooters shouldn't be executed.
He very likely will be executed.
>Firing squad.
Kinda old school but as long as it doesn't violate the protections against cruel and unusual punishment I'm all for it.
>Mob justice, tearing a shooter to pieces, cathartic release.
Mob justice is not justice.
>Tell me why we should bother keeping these people in society
We don't, they go to prison for life or get the death penalty.
This was a dumb thread and I hope you feel dumb.

how is u wanting him killed any different or better than him wanting to kill kids

Because he gets a trial and legal representation and is entitled to a number of appeals if sentenced to death. His victims got none of those things.

>how is killing someone convicted of murdering innocents any different than murdering innocents reeee im retarded.

>protections against cruel and unusual punishment.
17 people were cruelly and unusually punished for going about their lives, who gives a fuck? Violate someones rights, you lose your own in the process.
>mob justice is not justice
Thats like, your opinion my dude

>be quiet kid
>be into guns
>some asshole shoots up your school and then kills himself/hides among the victims
>classmates rat you out
>get arrested and summarily executed
gonna wish you had due process and a fair trial then

seems like death would be the easy way out for them

And where did you study law?

believe it or not executions actually work out more expensive to the tax payer than life without parole (google it)

Yeah nobody will even listen to the testimonies of people you were near when the shooting occurred to back up your alibi.
Nobody will look at camera footage of the shooting either
>being this retarded

this is true

Justice isn't revenge, you emotional sap of sadness and angst. Justice is about removing chaos from society. We have standards here that give us moral high ground to look down on the rest of barbaric peasants.

Nice reading comprehension.

He's just another patsy.

Yes this is true, in a perfect world im envisioning, people convicted and proven to have committed a crime of this severity dont wait to be executed. They dont wait to be put down and they dont go through all sorts of paperwork and bullshit that lengthens the process and ultimately makes it more expensive.

Look at this guy, he's a wimp. He's gonna be ass raped until he's dead

Pretty sure my reading comprehension is just fine, you might not understand sarcasm though.
Hallmark trait of autism, its ok.

Because they're literal heroes.

>high profile case
>implying not automatic pc

Cost aside, this is one of those cases that the death penalty exists for. This isn't a rape and murder where DNA evidence might clear him decades from now. There's an incredibly strong case against this kid. As a Floridian myself I'm proud to say that my state government will most likely execute this kid.

Doubt he'd be put into general population. Sad to say, but he'll probably have a pretty ez life in prison.

He's gonna be put in solitary

Lynching them would help ruin the idea of the power fantasy

>Pretty sure my reading comprehension is just fine
Obviously not because your post doesnt make sense even if you were being sarcastic. Its ok though, on the internet nobody knows you're stupid.

Cant wait until hes executed either. Just gotta wait probably 9-15 years or something. Thats fine. Not like he deserves death already. Not like he deserved to be immediately taken out.

>not like he deserved the chance for a mental help professional to intervene in his life somewhere along the road.

fpbp

Idiot.
Your scenario involves one where someone is framed for the crime
And i sarcastically told you that no one would testify to back up an alibi and nobody would look at camera footage to prove innocence.
Youre actually fucking retarded, maybe criminals arent the only people we should be putting down.

Because they're heroes, the last freedom loving human beings.

LEWD
I thought about shooting up my uni the other day and would love some mob justice afterwards. Being slapped, punched, torn to pieces and maybe raped sounds really hot.

Unless you're a grill idk if we're all gonna jump at the chance to rape you
A nice curbstomp is all i want

Mass Shooters: Heroes
The mob: Cowards

better question is why not torture the fuck out of him? edging aside, he deserves the worst. like inject some poison that will make him dying in pain for weeks. someone planning mass shooting probably want to die anyway, so execution is not a effective punishment

>Your scenario involves one where someone is framed for the crime
No, it doesn't. His scenario(I'm not that poster) is one where the accused gets fucked up by a mob, and he used that as an example of why everyone gets due process. Read his post again, slowly. Use your brain.

There are easier ways to accomplish what you desire, friend. Not to mention after all is said and done you'll have to be bored in a room for the rest of your life if you survive, that's really short sighted.

a ling chi execution would be good. 17 chunks of his body

Agreed.
Gag him so he cant bite through his tongue
Rip the fingernails off
Hundreds of small lacerations covering the body
Smeared in feces
A nice kick to the balls if it looks like hes falling asleep
You wanna add any torture of your own user?

>Yes this is true, in a perfect world im envisioning, people convicted and proven to have committed a crime of this severity dont wait to be executed. They dont wait to be put down and they dont go through all sorts of paperwork and bullshit that lengthens the process and ultimately makes it more expensive.

You're going to kill a lot of innocent people who were imprisoned on faulty evidence

Jesus Christ.
How about YOU go back and read his post more slowly?
>arrested
Not a mob justice scenario, try again brainlet

Because the criminal justice system doesn't exist to satisfy your perverse idea of revenge?

Who is going to be innocently murdered if the people being executed immediately are proven 100% beyond all doubt to be guilty?

If you wanna pay for him living there, sure. I don't. A bullet to his head is only a few dollars

Possibly, but he'll never be one of you. There's that.
Look at all the yellow filth that try to promote rape, torture, prisons etc. Better to die than be them.
Ideally just going away from bullshit works out, don't get used to doing what you don't want to.

School shootings are entertaining. He should get 10 years max

From a pragmatic perspective, it's cheaper to feed and house them for life, look it up.

All the court hearings/appeals/etc. end up costing more money than simply imprisoning them for life.

From a more altruistic perspective, maybe that person ends up changing, finding peace, whatever. Or at least sorting garbage or punching out license plates for society or something.

revenge? r u retarded?
vision of torture could make a them think twice before going on killing spree, executing a man who wants to die is the opposite of punishment.

God, I wish that were me.

>Firing squad.
I'd rather we went back to public hangings, personally.

no it exists to satisfy the governments perverse idea of justice

See

this. If i knew my hands got cut off for stealing shit i'd think twice

Does anyone find this guy insanely hot?

Some kind of draconian execution that sets an example and a precedent.

Seriously he looks like a retarded elf, youre joking right

People used to be afraid of God and eternal damnation. Now not so much. They need tangible, lasting consequences.

The cops and courts fuck up, sometimes on purpose.
There are innocent people in jail.
To think that a conviction means someone is guilty and deserves death is ignoring all those who've been cleared years later, and all those who died waiting.
You show me an HD video of the accused doing the crime and then we'll talk about 100%guilty vs Beyond reasonable doubt.

Should be a secret system. Cowards believe mass shooters and other people suffer horrifically.

Instead they're given the best of everything. Put in charge as they would put their life on the line for a cause, unpaid.

Let them be in charge of the slaves so they accomplish something in their lives.

They should be publicly executed in the absolute most horrific manner possible, and the execution should get just as much air time as the news networks give to the kids name and face. Copycat killer psychopaths might snap back to reality once they realize their reward won't be immortalization, but gruesome flaying torture.

OK isis

Well whether you like it or not they are human. The solution is not to kill them but to do something about it before they are destroyed inside.
I don't know if those people will ever be rehabilitated when they went this far though.

"In a perfect world" In your hypothetical world here would shootings even be happening? Lol, we live in the real world, bud. Not in your perfect christian heaven where god knows all and deals out perfect punishment.

Do you have any idea how many people on death row have eventually found innocent? That's the real world.

Agreed, too much media time is given to the shooters, glorifying it in the minds of sick individuals.

All the pictures I've seen are of mug shots or him looking blank. I reckon if he smiled he'd be really cute.

I'd glorify his dick with my mouth.

Bc it costs more money to keep them on death row for 10 years with tons of trials, paperwork, lawyers and court fees than it does for them to stay in jail for life.

He's actually right. You can stop pretending to be stupid whenever you want.

Not sure where you're pulling God from, perhaps you're just retarded.
>he said in a perfect world, that means eeeeevvvverrrryyytthhhinnnggg is perfect and nothing goes wrong, ever!
>being this retarded

No, I dont know the number of people proven innocent on death row, would you like to tell me that and then tell me what percentage of death row inmates that actually is?

Except hes not. Go be retarded somewhere else

>Mob justice

Desensitizing the masses by having them savagely murder someone doesn't seem like the healthiest of ideas.

Because we're not like them

>he's not merely pretending to be stupid
Wew lad

With your self righteous confidence in your own perspective on morality and justice, I thought it was obvious you're some christian moral fag/old testament fapper.

As to the death row thing:
newsweek.com/one-25-executed-us-innocent-study-claims-248889

1 in 25, pretty significant.

I think a pillory works better.
Guy like that might feel gratification from death(most mass shooters off themselves). Often they think of themselves like they're persecuted rebels.
Getting spat on an pelted with rotten food for 2 weeks will break that illusion. The stock is a classic for a reason

Someone called you out for being retarded on an ANONYMOUS message board, and instead of accepting it, you're actually trying this hard. Damage control much

How the fuck does a percent matter?
>Welp we only killed 1% of innocent death row inmates

So...you want to kill people...
...who kill people,
...to show other people,
..that they should not kill people?

>That's retarded

Sorry, in case I confused you, 1 in 25 comes out to be %4

Well if you do that, there won't be many shooters in the future.

We need shooters in the future just like we need disarmed schools to be shooting free-for-all zones.

Why do we need these things? How else could we argue for more gun control?

99% confidence level, not that bad really.

I'm going to break it down for you since you're clearly having a hard time.
>get arrested and summarily executed
>summarily
Do you know what this word means? Do you know what it means in the context of the whole sentence? It means executed on the spot, either by the cops or by local people with the cop's blessing. We can see further evidence for this with the next sentence.
>gonna wish you had due process and a fair trial then
This is what we call a context clue. He's making the point that everybody deserves due process and people who say he doesn't deserve a trial would be singing a different tune if they were in his shoes. You misread it and assumed he was talking about somebody being framed for mass murder. And then you tried to mitigate(let me know if you don't know what this word means either) your stupid post by saying you were being sarcastic.
I can't believe I've even wasted this much effort explaining to you why your posts were stupid and why you should feel stupid for being stupid.

A huge disappointment. The flame is like 1 foot and it's lame as hell. It's just an oversized lighter.

You could take a BIC lighter and scale it up to that size and the flame would be larger than that fucking piece of shit $500 "flame thrower"

Meant for this guy

So is the idea to keep them there until they die? If not, how is persecuting someone who feels persecuted going to help them not feel persecuted? That's like eating your way to thin.

You don't pay taxes anyways Bubba.

>vision of torture could make a them think twice
Explains why countries that practice torture as consequence still have criminals. Sick fucking plan, my guy. Destabilize a nation by adopting a barbaric practice that does not fucking work. You might be one of our bright4est minds.

Let me summarize it for you.
The original retard responding to OP said "summarily executed"
OP never said anything about summarily executing anyone
OP never said anything about people not getting a trial
Therefore, the person respondong to OP is both irrelevant, and retarded.

Then build one you unatheltic virgin

Heh, sick meme.
>They need tangible, lasting consequences.
As in prison. How fucking lasting you think torture actually is?

>Therefore, the person respondong to OP is both irrelevant, and retarded.
And yet you thought it was relevant enough to respond to that person, not the OP post. You can stop posting at any time. Your stupidity is already on display for us all to see, there's no need to reinforce it.

It's how governments gain and hold the support of masses. "People" who enjoy going along. They do it, and they're asked to do it.
Governments aren't good, nor will they ever be. Neither are their supporters.
It's not about health, it's about power. "People" think power is the ability to damage others and to avoid damage. A healthy world is one where people suffer for others. It's a good idea while the suffering is tolerable and the suffering is by choice. The more others suffer the less "people" consider their situation intolerable.

Holy fuck dude. Are you in full damage control mode or are you being intentionally dense?

>im more condescending, therefore my argument is correct!
>1 study cited
>thinking 1 in 25 being signficant when comparing it to all people on death row
Wew lad

The killers are always antisocial narcissists. Reminding them that they're not renegades and are instead freaks is the point. You take them back after a few weeks and the usual prison sentence resumes.

Asian civilisation is built upon cowardice. They have criminals because they are required by the system. Such a system eventually means beauty is a crime.

the only reason death penalthy has slowly been forgotten is... Jewish tricks in the Jewdicial system

Well you're correct that I'm unathletic right now.

Definitely not a virgin though. Kind of wish I was. Sex was a big disappointment until I met my wife.

On the creative side though, I actually WOULD design a flamethrower if it interested me. I'm almost done assembling my 3D printer, but I'm more interesting in making a custom 3D printed .22 derringer and some mini-cannons.

Damage control is for those who are incorrect, which I am not in this case.
OP never mentioned not getting a trial.
Therefore, the ENTIRE ARGUMENT that makes is just irrelevant, because the conclusion is reached from irrelevant information.
Try to use your brain user