ITT: more questions like this one

ITT: more questions like this one

This question is fucking retarded.
Option 2 is the best. You can make 24k a year only for masturbating a medium of 5 times a week, which isn't a lot.

24k is enough for me to live like a king. I take option 2

Would you rather have your mom walk in on you having sex with your dad or your dad walk in on you having sex with your mom?

You fucking moron it means PAY 100 bucks every time you masturbate. I'm baffled at how retarded this board has gotten

No you idiot, the first one means you have to pay 1 million and the second one means you get paid 100. They are written in a completely different way, you stupid twat

dumb cunt, someone should smack you for your display of stupidity

You have to be trolling....right?

On the off chance you're not, please think about this for a second. It's not difficult.

The point of these questions are to give you a tough ultimatum. Why would one be obviously more sensical to the other? Why would it be asking you to pay 1mil to never masturbate again or get paid every time you do? Think about that for a second.

Why would you pay to never masturbate? The question is asking if you'd rather receive 1 million to never masturbate again, or have to pay 100 bucks every time you masturbate.

One option provides a reward for giving something up, the other allows you to keep masturbating but make a compromise. That's the point of these questions, to give a tough choice.

The way you interpret it, you think one option is a complete negative (lose 1mil, lose masturbating) and one a complete positive (keep masturbating, gain money). Why would the question be like that?

For the love of God please tell me you guys understand it now, or at least pretend you were trolling this whole time. Christ almighty.

Masturbating is a sin. If you think that $1 million is a lot of money to avoid eternal damnation, then I've not got any more words for you user

Lol. I'm glad you understand it now though.

>$1 million dollars to never masturbate again
vs
>$1 million dollars by next month
wat

Exactly. Question doesn't make sense if you interpret it that way, hence it's meant to be interpreted as "Receive 1mil to never masturbate again, or pay 100 bucks every time you masturbate."

That's an actual decision, rather than the other interpretation.

or maybe it was made deliberately ambiguous to rile up you stupid goddamn monkeys

the dilemma is about getting 1 million and stop or going for the significantly lower amount while still being able to masturbate
otherwise it would explicitly say "PAY" but it doesnt, so fuck off with your autistic trashcan paragraph

Option 2 lol. How is that even a question?

Well if I can do 4x a day for a year, in only 8 years I'll be making more with option 2

option b

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM decisions decisions.....I'm 50....rich and impotent....wat to do.....?

God.....24K....that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pathetic...you poor poorfag.

If you fap once a day you'll have that million 27 years and 5 months.

Is that even a question?

Option b, since "masturbate" is vague. I take it to mean every time I initiate a dick pump (regardless of boner status or climax). I'd have well over a million dollars in year 1.

Option 2 is more fun.

>Good day sir I'd like to buy these computer parts.
>Alright, that would be $1500
>Shoot, I'm $200 short, hang on *unzips dick*
>Here you go sir, $1500, don't mind the sticky notes

i would become a billionaire in no time

Well I suppose there's a benefit of getting one lump sum as opposed to having it spread out. I mean say you want a house, you'll have to wait a few years with option 2, because no-one's giving you a mortgage when your job is "magically accumulating money by jacking it"

Every time. That way I have to work for my money, not just end up blowing all my load so quick.

The other isn't a decision either, $100 per wank is way too far the other way, if you masturbated on the average wage here in the UK you would practically pay everything that isn't taxed away. Ergo, it's practically never masturbate so you can afford food, or become a millionaire and not masturbate at all. Easy question there too.

I mean if that guy is a troll he definitely put more effort into it than any single replier

Jesus christ this is going to get stupid

>ITT: more questions like this one
You mean useless babbling bullshit?