Ask a guy who's gonna become a literal cuckold in about 9 months anything

Ask a guy who's gonna become a literal cuckold in about 9 months anything.

Why 9 months? Is your wife going to sleep with another man in exactly 9 months?

Cuckolding refers to raising another man's child, not just the wife sleeping around.

If your wife has slept with another man, you are a literal cuckold.

Exactly. You already are. That was my point. Whether or not the child is there is irrelevant.

No, that's just the way cuckold is used now. That's why I put literal in the OP, because I'm going by the original definition of raising another guy's kid. Though I do already fit the current definition anyway.

This, you are fucking another mans concubine. She isn't and never will be your wife. Non-virgin marriage is an oxymoron because sex is the consummation of marriage.

>Non-virgin marriage is an oxymoron because sex is the consummation of marriage.

Writes the autistic beta that's never going to normal relationship.

>Non-virgin marriage is an oxymoron because sex is the consummation of marriage.
Nonsense.

Can I fuck your girl?

You shouldn't raise another man's kid.
Cease this faggotry immediately.

>to normal relationship.
>satanic fornication with another mans concubine
enjoy your "wife" whoremonger cuckolds.

>2018
>still believing in fairy tales
Enjoy being a manchild.

No, we have a bull already. He's the one who knocked her up.
Too late for that. Don't know why it makes you mad though. I'm raising it, not you.

>FUCK GOD!! I DO WHAT I WANT

Sounds about right.Typical libertine reprobate.Keep reveling in your sin if you want, it's really pathetic when you try to rationalize it as okay though. Shamelessness is just a function of shame.

Actual gibberish.

It's not even about that. As nice as the whole "high school sweetheart, never been with anybody else" thing is, it's extremely rare. I'm not saying everybody should be a cuck like me, but your "no hymen, no diamond" standards are way to fucking high.

Once again, sounds about right. You are mentally inept, spiritually dead and morally retarded.

The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

>For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are actual foolishness
ftfy

>it's too hard, rather than doing anything about the issue i'm just going to go with the flow like a good lemming.

Literally every new generation is born uncorrupted in this regard. All is jaundiced to the yellow eye, you only see the whores and whore mongers because that's who you associate with.

Frankly, you're both cuckolds. You for letting another dude fuck your wife and him for not taking care of his kids.

Both of you are unmanly.

Is the bull black? Pics of his feet, regardless.

Woah bible BTFO by fedora greentext

>don't bother he's retarded
>nuh uh It's not my fault I don't understand it's the bibles fault! it's the maths fault!
>okay retard

>Woah bible BTFO by fedora greentext
Yep.

How long do you think it'll take before you leave?
>The emotional obligation doesn't apply to another man's baby?

I don't understand your world and that confuses and angers me.

I'm proud of you for so highly pricing your virginity that you are saving it for the perfect, pristine wife. Good luck user.

And I'm fine with that. You're acting like I'm trying to drag you down with me. Why the fuck is someone like you on Sup Forums, anyway?
He'll still be in the kids life, in sort of an "uncle" role. He may not be the prime caretaker , but he'll still be there.
No, he's white like me. I don't we could've explained it away to the family if looked too different from me.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

I actually agree with this dude.
>OP is a degenerate Philistine with a shameless whore having a mongrelized baby

Post his feet

So why did you opt to have him impregnate your wife? Do you have hereditary health issues or are infertile?

I've been with the same girl since elementary school. The only people I have any sympathy for are incels who are sexually undesirable. Attractive people at least have legitimate temptation, losers have to go out of their way to get the opportunity to fornicate. Again they are morally retarded, Virginity is seen as shameful.

>Why the fuck is someone like you on Sup Forums, anyway?
Why did Christ hang out with prostitutes and usurers? Those most unworthy of love are those who need it most.

>Why did Christ hang out with prostitutes and usurers?
That latter gave him money for the former.

The baby won't be a mongrel, it'll be the same race mix if I had been the father. I never understood the whole raceplay aspect to this fetish, anyhow.
Not posting pics of him or my wife. They value their privacy.
I have a couple of family health issues. That paired with the idea turning me on got us talking about it, and after a few months discussing we decided to go with it. We had already been having a cuckold relationship before and we felt it was an okay step to make, all things considered.

Can i fuck her??

Already said we already have a bull. She's also having morning sickness so sex is the last thing on her mind right now.

You're married. She made vowed to be there in sickness and in health. Now let her fuck a real man like me. A girl needs multiple bulls.

And you need to be put in place. Talk nicely or get your wife here. I don't negotiate with sissies

One bull's enough to dom both of us, and he tends to keep it in the bedroom. Good thing too, as I don't think I could take that sort of treatment outside of that context.

did your bull vote for Hillary too?

How are you going to explain to your child that they exist only because of your degenerate fetish?

>Pork Meat = cuckold

I'm politically apathetic. I think he voted third party, though.
They'll never know, and it's not the only reason. I mentioned I have a few genetic health issues I wouldn't want to pass on. It tying in to my fetish is just sort of a bonus.
What?