youtu.be/EJG9moROT3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steve is Alpha

Jonathan is going bald

Childhood is idolizing Jonathan
Adulthood is realizing Steve makes more sense

ITS GONNA BE BANANAS!
youtube.com/watch?v=C3c_JDDp99k

I like both. I hope they buddy up next season. It's not like Steve can hang with his old chums anymore.

Steve grew up. He understood that he is a dick and become a man to whom his girl can rely. Jonathan as was creep, as such he remained.

>Steve: alpha, gets the girl, well respected by the community, has the makings of a varsity athlete
>Jonathan: beta, doesn't get the girl, creepy pervert, receding hairline, jerks off to pictures all day, poor white trash

Shit I guess you're right OP, Jonathan is /ourguy/

where'd you get that from?

That's a nice sweater, I really like the colour

hahha yeah maybe they even kiss a little hahah like friends sometimes do as a joke haha

Wrong.

youtu.be/EJG9moROT3g

Steve soloed Demogorgon
Steve neganed Demogorgon
Steve fucked the spooky skeleton with that same baseball bat

Jonathan does look better than steve which is odd that they picked someone so ugly to be chad

Jonathan = Hillary

Steve = Trump

Prove me wrong.

Anyone know w2c Steve's sweater?

I want to be Stranger Things core in time for the Twin Peaks reboot

I don't disagree, but Steve's still a much better match for matchstick girl and that ending was justified and deserved.

Jonathan was better, but her going back to Steve is what would happen in real life.

Think it's a pretty good comparison desu senpai

this tbqh. beta uprising soon

Steve didn't actually change. He's just keeping up with the pussy game. Did any of you actually know someone like him in HS?

why would either of them settle for the fucking skeleton witch
i'd take the friend over her any day, too bad she got like 5 mins of screen time and then die off screen

>dating the anorexic chick when you could be dating the pure thicc doomed virgin

This video took me on a journey

>die off screen
I mean, you don't literally see her mangled corpse, but she got the biggest "kill scene" of the whole series. They pretty much introduced the monster with her

I agree she was the better girl though, the nerdy/reserved ones are always total freaks behind closed doors...

Isn't that the same guy?

how the fuck did the kid stay alive for so long though? just for the happy ending?
initially i thought that after all the effort he gonna die anyway, and then his mom gonna adopt 11, but i guess it is a bit too cliche

The monster seemed to have poor eyesight and only detected movement and blood. The kid was small and knew the habitat, so he was able to hide for however long it took (it wasnt more than a couple of weeks). Barb was seemingly caught by the monster and dragged into the portal in the tree. She was probably only alive for a couple of days whilst the worms grew in her.

>DKO's in. This is gonna be bananas!

This feels like an MDE sketch.

They'll both be cucked by this guy in season 2 anyway.

Jonathan is the nicer guy and deserved the girl. Steve is a jerk and didn't deserve her. But since she was deflowered by Steve and atlas, used goods now, she is worth nothing so it's good Steve got her. Now Jonathan can go get the beautiful virgin girl in season 2 that he deserves. Pic related is a good choice.

are you fucking blind or just retarded

Was he actually all that nice, though? That whole American Beauty speech he gave her was a load of shit. He didn't really understand her or support her choices, he was just like "you gave me a little bit of attention, so clearly we're meant to be together, you should abandon all your plans and priorities and be a social outcast with me because THESE SUBURBAN DRONES HAVE NO SOOOOOUL THEY'RE NOT SPECIAL LIKE ME"

Steve was the right choice by far

Definitely

3/10 feet

why some of ya'll hating on steve?
dude was a bit douchey when he was hanging out with other shitheads but he isn't a bad guy
he went to jonathan's home with the intention of talking it out and apologize, he helped cleaning the mess that he created (movie theater sign), and more importantly he came back after he saw the fucking monster to save the other 2

jonathan

>worked double shifts and was willing to sacrifice his social life for his family
>served as the role model for his little brother
>cared deeply about both him and his mother when will disappeared
>set out to find his brother even going to visit his deadbeat dad
>went out by himself to look for his brother
>ran to the location of screaming because he believed someone was in trouble

The picture scene was arguable. I understand why so many people thought it was creepy, but in reality, I doubt he did it out of lust or malice.

>punched steve after he disrespected his dead brother
>helped rescue nancy when she was in the other world
>created a plan to kill the demogorgon which, albeit unsuccessful, proved to be effective in weakening the monster

steve

>every day high school bro
>simple life, simple friends
>wants to date nancy and not just fuck her over
>surrounded by shitty friends who he tries to not be influenced by
>apologizes to nancy when he cares more about his punishment than when barbara goes missing
>left behind his two horrible human being friends after seeing how they acted
>apologizes to the cinema owner after his friends graffiti'd the theater
>went to jonathan's house personally to apologize for provoking him and disrespecting his dead brother
>overcame his fear and managed to help rescue both nancy and jon
>that cool fucking bat flip
>ended up replacing jon's camera

They're both cool guys desu. I don't understand the hate for either one.

>Sup Forums complains about SJWs all day
>want to fuck a character made literally to pander to Tumblr

In all honesty, Steve turned out to be a stand up guy. He actually got the shit end of the deal since he got the shitty bitch in the end, Jonathan got a brand new camera, clearly the better deal.

>atlas
This meme has been confiscated.

This. They're both cool dudes who had a misunderstanding.

I want them to double team Nancy. The three of them should be together desu.