No. They are their own country.

youre one to tal- oh
fuck

They'll be English by February

BRUTAL

Is San Marino even italian ?

No.

No, it's Monegasque

But their club plays in the French league because there's only one of them, and a league with only one club would be a bit shit, wouldn't it?

Dira lex sed lex
Ask faroe islands or other pseudo country how it feels. Also they could make 2 clubs.
What is interesting for me is the identity question. Are french people identyfying with monaco? What is it from their perspective

>city-state

>Province-state

Vive le quebec libre

A french a city and a french club.

But there's no fucking space in Monaco for more than one team. The stadium alone is like 10% of the country's total land area.

is Monaco the whitest "part" of "France"?

it's not about race, it's about money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Monaco
Monaco is a huge cuck state, they literally can not oppose french will

Prince Albert II is literally half-Burger

our guys

>Part of Liguria's history since the fall of the Roman Empire, from the 14th to the early 15th century the area was contested for primarily political reasons. Since that point, excepting a brief period of French occupation, it has remained steadily under the control of the House of Grimaldi

Frogs can't stop stealing Italian heritage and territory.

Monaco prefered being a cucked state under french control than being part of Italy.

I was in Monaco. Really noice city.
Was also in France, hate how they ignore English when you try to communicate with them.

Dura* lex, sed lex

Monaco is dope af and compared to other Euro countries its super easy for a non-euro to move there, provided you have money.

thanks bro for correcting