/bandcamp/

Post your pages, leave feedback and be social.

Other urls found in this thread:

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/the-art-state
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
1in10.bandcamp.com
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/0-3-5-6-9-ep
ilovetang.bandcamp.com
outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-p-planet-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=lFMsoaTdCLo&t=13s
mkour.bandcamp.com/album/place-improv-music
youtube.com/watch?v=L-IL8KX6ez0&t=892s
mkour.bandcamp.com/album/sonic-will-2-industry-destroys-planet-soundtrack
theshandies1.bandcamp.com/album/rock-music-ep
planes.bandcamp.com/releases
accordance.bandcamp.com
darkhorsemobbin.bandcamp.com/album/deatxwish
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5
vixyl.bandcamp.com/album/sounds-vol-1
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ia7gWc2cS8g
trpx.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/v3WOe80lgOI
bullheaduk.bandcamp.com/releases
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/track/-
oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/i-c-e-p
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
wasteddesire.bandcamp.com/album/was7ed-desire
bloodtouch.bandcamp.com/album/ripped-from-the-crypt
sparklmotion.bandcamp.com/releases
teknopathetic.bandcamp.com/track/kill-you-are-self
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEW ALBUM : erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/the-art-state

>lo-fi synthpunk
>kitty

I feel slightly dirty being the first reply, but I'll leave feedback to make up for it. Always appreciate getting feedback myself.

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
>Ambient

1in10.bandcamp.com
>Plunderphonics

Skimmed through your releases earlier. Overall pretty good, especially your latest release, but if you're going to continue making music do you reckon you could do stuff with a deeper, more guttural underlying drone, mess about with the instrumentation in general so anything melodic sounds slightly more organic, and incorporate some time-based effects (a bit of reverb and/or delay) to give it space?
That's the kind of ambient I'm into, just a thought. There's no harm in experimenting.
Anyway I'm following you on bandcamp so I'll be notified of any future releases.

Not my kinda music but overall good.
One thing that immediately stuck out though was the vocals in Sovereign Citizen of the Arts. They kinda stick out like a sore thumb, they haven't been mixed/EQ'd quite right and you can even hear the room reverb.

Pretty good, sorry not got much to say about it though.

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/0-3-5-6-9-ep

>metal
>sound collage
>tape loops

New metal EP I released a few days ago. Hope you like it.

I like the harsh textures you're using lately, its a pretty cool direction. The album could be mastered a bit quieter though.
Not normally a fan of ambient music, but yours sounds quite nice. Your compositions are long, but interesting and not overbearing.

ah shit I really like your yt channel! Esp copyright vid. Nice album too :)

That room reverb is digital, I put it on a lot of the synths and drums as well to give it a garage vibe. I get why you wouldn't like it though.

Yeah I gave it the death magnetic treatment, if you listen closely you can hear some of the tracks peaking.

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>Dream pop, power pop, alternative
Live album coming this Christmas! Also any advice for promoting a show?
Nice kitty. Will check music in a bit.
Recs

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-p-planet-earth

>death industrial
>power electronics
>noise/harsh noise

Rec:

improv noise jam

youtube.com/watch?v=lFMsoaTdCLo&t=13s

mkour.bandcamp.com/album/place-improv-music

soundtrack, ambient, noise, experimental

youtube.com/watch?v=L-IL8KX6ez0&t=892s

mkour.bandcamp.com/album/sonic-will-2-industry-destroys-planet-soundtrack

self loathing narcissist here with some music i cant even sell to myself

josephkomari.bandcamp.com

maybe he'll grow out of it!

theshandies1.bandcamp.com/album/rock-music-ep

>power pop
>garage punk
>lo-fi recording

Is this all samples? it sounds really natural.

planes.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient
>experimental
>samples

bwump

>erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/the-art-state
Personally loving this album! good job

accordance.bandcamp.com

月食ファンタジー

リビングルームから快適に暮らしてください。

ACCORDANCE はご到着をお待ちしております。

スポンサーと PrismCore LLC の配布。

Just released a new album two days ago: darkhorsemobbin.bandcamp.com/album/deatxwish

>experimental hip hop instrumentals

I also have a lot of music with vocals; I do like a combination of singing and rapping.

This is really cool I like how organic it sounds considering it's synthpop

It's less beats edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.
Michael Cretu used samples and synths for the album.

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

saddanceparty.bandcamp.com

bump

bump

i can feel the shills waiting for the thread to die

bump

yo just released this on cassette. limited edition of 20. 23 tracks, 40 minutes, mostly lofi experimental hip hop boombap beats. has some rap sprinkled in there by various artists. hope you listen and enjoy.
vixyl.bandcamp.com/album/sounds-vol-1

>lo-fi
>hiphop
>experimental electronic

the raven stuff is quite dogmatic. it's made with a single roland mc-303 so it sounds quite 90's and lo-fi. it was all done in a few weeks time last year. in contrast i did the a planet album with oberheim matrix-12 and worked on it about 10 years.

the new stuff actually sounds more like my earlier work and is the main focus on future releases.

Midnight release of the new ep!
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie
>Emo
>Post Rock
>Math Rock( just a little)
>Alternative

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/

>stoner rock
>alternative metal
>doom-ish, bluesy at times

New album progress: 5/?

youtube.com/watch?v=ia7gWc2cS8g

yoo this sounds fun, will listen to more after work
this too, I liked what I heard so far

trpx.bandcamp.com/

>glitch
>experimental
>electronic

youtu.be/v3WOe80lgOI

>Sludge
>Metal
>Not Parody
bullheaduk.bandcamp.com/releases

Just got here so, checking out everyone now. Crit 4 crit.

Recs
I like this! The synths on Torii remind me of Maplestory a little. I like how you made the drums sound on that track. The tracks sound like standing in a mall underwater with a dose of glitches. Xing Fu is groovy af

Jesus fuck the vocals on Bokeh are good, a bit too "Clash-y" for my tastes on Brian Foley. The bassline on the title track is very tasty.

---------------------------
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/track/-

>Anime
>Trance
>Acid Bass

Reminds me a bit like some of the more energetic tracks from Crystal Castles (fuck Ethan) and Anamanaguchi. Quite a quirky, eclectic mix of songs with a good ear for fun melody and aggressive, detailed yet accessible beats. Cool stuff.

Mentioned how much I enjoyed your work in previous threads, I downloaded a few of your free releases a while back and I'm enjoying it while working and reading.

Mentioned in a previous thread I really dug your work, good ear for samples that are clearly just meant to work well together. Can't wait to hear more

Strong recc

I love this. That beautiful analogue synth sound, the ambient pads, that subtle little glitching, the atmospheric detail of the bird song, this just plays so beautifully. Well mixed too. Gorgeous. Got an album coming up?

Strong recc, love this guy's work

oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows

> ambient, downtempo, minimal glitch, hardcore beats, harsh glitch, glitchy samples, influences range from breakcore to chopped and screwed
> FFO: Brian Eno, Ben Frost, Haxan Cloak, Clipping, etc

Any feedback is appreciated, always willing to return feedback too (if I haven't returned feedback though I'm probably not at the computer, I feel guilty when I can't get back to replying). Thanks for listening!

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/i-c-e-p
>industrial, plunderphonics, uk garage, ambient
>guitars, sax, drums, and vox all live, the rest sampled

>mcfluff.bandcamp.com/track/-
it's a bit slow to start, and could do with a bit more organic instrumentation or organic sounding stuff. The anime samples actually ruin it lmao
>blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/
pretty nice post-grunge and hard rock, but it doesn't scream original nor unique, like I wouldn't be able to identify you in a lineup of other hard rock revivalists. Sandstorm is a nice Kyuss-esque track, but the main problem is that it's so Kyuss-esque it feels like a rip-off.
I really like the tembres and textures in Thorn, I reckon you should play with the ideas in that and mixing it and reckoning it with the harder stuff. Don't segregate your sounds.

reccs:
>oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows
really like the ideas here, reminds me of a lot of jungle and grime stuff given the idm influences.

Thanks, man. Jungle and grime have been an influence on my work, initially it was more influenced by industrial but with this album I've been told the industrial stuff isn't quite there anymore. Thanks for listening.

Listening to i c e p now, ice reminds me a little like Autechre with the focus on unusual atmospheric effects (and really early Autechre with the neat variation on drum beats from a trip-hop-esque one to something a little more jungle-esque). Snake has this moody dark jazz sound to it I'm digging, a little Badalamenti. Pretty cool stuff. Good eclectic mix of samples and instruments too.

Penance reminds me a lot of the industrial/power electronics I was listening to in college like GRIM and Genocide Organ. It's that heavy clanging beat with the glitchy static melody that wins me over. The vocals don't feel out of place either actually. Can't wait to hear more

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>one man band
>delivering from depressive black metal and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based music

reccing
so many great and new people here! wow

New album, number seven is out now. This one is all Rock and Roll, guitars, metal, lots of noisy compression, and sex.

wasteddesire.bandcamp.com/album/was7ed-desire

Have to run, will jump on the thread later. To those kids who said the vocals should be in tune/time with the music in a previous thread: that's not really the point, it sounds less real. Sorry to disappoint.

My black metal band's first ep, looking for constructive criticism/what could be done better

bloodtouch.bandcamp.com/album/ripped-from-the-crypt

This is pretty rad, I like the high shrieking vocals mixed with low sludge. I know its supposed to be raw and dirty but try to clean up your playing a bit, would be sick if it were a little tighter

This is really good dude, catchy af, those high vocal harmonies on Brian Foley get me

brb fapping

Thanks for the feedback! I'm heavily influenced by Kyuss, glad you noticed it. I've since moved in the exact direction you mention, the new album I'm recording is really big on layering clean parts with heavy tracks. Thanks for listening!

bump

digging the cover matey

sparklmotion.bandcamp.com/releases

2017 and still making #vaporwave

Four Loko is life Four Loko is LOVE

teknopathetic.bandcamp.com/track/kill-you-are-self
Choppy footwork check it tf out boyos

bump