Evolution is a meme

>otherchan got triggered and banned me for this thread

Lets see if you guys are less retarded.

Every time I think abkout the evo meme I feel it's more 'obvious falsehood' backed only by society's 'oh but everyone knows that it's true!'

Jesus Christ if this guy wasn't the original troll he was a fucking autist. How do you defend

>animal randomly mutates wings, the neural wiring to use those wings, the muscles to control them, and body weight tailored to flying at once, then breeds with other non-mutant animals, diluting the wing gene with every successful breeding, until finally… a bird is born?!

Even however many billion years isn't enough for this shit. The jews want animals. They want you to think you are animals. This is how they do it.

I'm not even a fucking christfag. If this was anything close to logically feasible, I would latch onto it like a slut onto dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_avian_flight
youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you just go outside and fuck yourself?

but that would not be a useful survival trait

i would not perpetuate my bloodline

Shut up retard

>literally zero knowledge of evolutionary theory

>denying evolution

leftists aren't welcome on Sup Forums

Evolution is just adaptation isn't it?
Isn't getting fat and losing weight proof of small scale evolution and that your body changes and adapts to suit environments etc?

The only people who believe in macroevolution are fedoracore neckbeard euphoric trenchcoat sword video youtubers.

They're so fucking pseudo intellectual they don't even acknowledge that macroevolution and microevolution are two distinct things.

Precisely.

Too many assumptions. It's nothing like physics or chemistry. It's far more like astrology.

>They want you to think you are animals
If we aren't animals what are we? Plants? Fungus?

Evolutionism is only held/taught because its the only game in town. A ridiculous fantasy that can only be swallowed through adding the mythical "millions" and "billions" of years which cant be comprehended. A sad delusional fiction fedoras preach.

Awesome. I've been looking for a thread like this all day.

Does anyone have good books and videos refuting evolution and its nonsense?

Humans. Which are existentially worth more than anything else in this world.

leftists want evolution

it makes us consider ourselves animals. the masses, truly, ARE animals. but i am more.

what? no.

it's the idea that, in a world so dangerous only the strong survive, animals continue via constantly changing into higher forms of life. it's impossible

you can't randomly grow fully functional wings the body shape to fly, and the ability to control your wings. not in one generation.

and a gradual growth over generations is improbable. winglets provide no defensive value, and if anything make other animals avoid the mutant. never mind the problem of breeding with nonmutants and contaminated bloodlines

Lol. More people that don't understand contemporary evolutionary theory. Lol @ magic believers.

precisely. regardless of origin, we are the prime species. where animals survive, we dominate and create. to lower ourselves to the level of animals is bullshit.

were it not such utter fallacy that it can be rejected entirely and validly, i would reject it and isolate it from my worldview solely because it contributes nothing to my personal reality

Even if I didn't believe in Christ. I'd never believe in evolution. Its verifiable nonsense.

>animal randomly mutates wings, the neural wiring to use those wings, the muscles to control them, and body weight tailored to flying at once, then breeds with other non-mutant animals, diluting the wing gene with every successful breeding, until finally… a bird is born?!
100% Fucked up wrong. Evolution is random mutation selected for success by the environment.

The Bible

The second law of thermodynamics refutes macro evolution. Also common sense.

Half-life refutes the universe being billions of years old.

Tbh family I seriously question the mental stability of anyone who doesn't believe in some form of creationism or intelligent design at this point.

But that's exactly what evolution is.
Let's say we have birds and giant frogs, with the frogs preying on the birds, who can't take off fast enough to avoid the frogs.

>A bird gets born different due to genetic happenstance
>Bird has lighter bones, is better at taking off quickly
>Survives due to it's ability to avoid the frogs.
>Mates with other normal bird
>Has 6 children
>Half of the children have light bones
>One third of the lighter boned birds survive due to frog avoidance
>Two thirds of the normal babies die from frogs
>Those two light boned birds mate with other normal birds
>Repeat until all birds have light bones

It's not exactly "poof evolution", it's just selective survival.

You're correct, you'd never be banned for this on Sup Forums (provided you don't spam), but you will be called retarded.

Research the finches on the Galapagos islands. Proof of evolution and adaptation to nature.

Needs more? We have almost every in between stage between humans and australopithicus besides a few that are so old their bones have probably crumbled.

>not even a fucking christfag
I actually am and believe evolution is part of God's plan. Why design everything arduously from the start when you can spend a fraction of the time designing a system to do it for you? That's not quite my belief, I believe God is in all natural systems, but it also gives God greater control over the product whilst it's being developed.

Basically, God doesn't like fags like you so it can manipulate the selection of all women to find you and everyone like you repulsive. Ipso facto, you stop existing in under a few generations.

Is it more nonsense than heuristic/generative algorithms? Humans use the same idea because the closest thing to God is the mind of a human.

randomly obtaining entire wings is bullshit. if yo7 support this, you are beyond hope. wings slowly growing by chance and an animal randomly gaining the neural wiring and body shape to use those wings? bullshit. winglets wouldn't survive past the first mutation. they do nothing.

here's my checkmate:

poison frogs

Why do you believe Darwin was a troll or an autist?

How's the fifth grade going? Must be tough being 10

>inb4 OP is also a flat earther.

was that the long-neck thing? that's not the introduction of new genes, only the elimination of other genes.

because EVOLUTION IS RETARDED

if he was jewish or otherwise interested in sabotaging humanity, then maybe he's neither

but still

You completely missed the point. You described micro evolution, more commonly known as adaptation. No one is arguing against that. The problem here is macro evolution, the claim that one species can swap to an entire different genus or phylum or even order over a couple generations. It just isn't possible, as op has described a couple times.

OP comes off as being very angry
I thought that was only a trait found in euphoric fedoras

Yep, natural selection and variation in species is absolutely real, but there is no evidence that wings, eyes, appendages etc could have existed in a middle state without being rejected by natural selection.

>Literally retarded

Hmm. Have you watched Dr. Don Pattons videos? I enjoyed them a lot. I enjoy a lot of articles at creation.com.

I just crave more. I want to buy Genesis Flood book but I have God Has Spoken. Decent book but I crave more.

You ever have that feeling?

This and a lot of people miss this point entirely.

The Prophet Jeremiah said the Earth was round and was suspended on nothing.

You can't really believe in a flat earth and be Christian. Its not biblical.

nevermind doppleganger species and symbiotic relationships, like the termite and it's gut bacteria

i recommend anyone with low self-confidence to look upon the fact that the entirety of 'normal humanity' bases it's religion off of spore

really i am more convinced of humanity's autism everyday. it's not good for my ego

Evolution is a meme as you said. It is only a theory at most.

how are wings hard to reconcile?
>bats had hands, the skin between the fingers evolved into wing like shapes...the intermediary species were likely bipedal jumpers, than gliders, than wing-beatin fliers
>ALSO
all life stems from the sea...
LOOK AT FINS OF FISH
ARE FISH NOT BIRDS OF THE OCEAN?
FLYING ATOP A SUBSTANCE?
the state of matter makes no difference.
just...just fucking read a book, you stupid kikes.

>people not believing the jewish 'planet of the kongs' meme are kikes

wew lad

Its a disappointing one. I got convinced it was wrong even though I was a die hard believer in it. I remember reading a lot of books about it. However the criticisms of it and how it doesn't match the data agonized me.

ALSO
>modern humans are not the first of the greater apes to have symbolism and a sense of spirituality
>neanderthals marked graves

>people on Sup Forums who think evolution is a hoax.
Better start tying your nooses, boys

I read somewhere that the odds of the least complex protein forming randomly are still 1 in 10^160 and statistical chemistry says it would be 10^243 years for that single most basic protein to form

Carry the odds out further for those proteins forming RNA

Even assuming the known universe uniformly contained the same star density as the most populated galaxies, it would be 1 in 10^127 odds of the protein forming, and still being beyond statistically feasible for that single protein to form once in the entire life of the entire known universe

>it probably happened like this and this and that

Right, but there's no evidence.

winglets are not useless, look at sugar gliders. Also, literally no evolutionists are claiming wings happened in one generation, you are winning against an argument that no one is making, but have failed to address any that are being made

The odds would not be that low, maybe if we're talking about certain environments but when you have the right environment it is much more likely than that

>new genes
Did you know the sun is radioactive? Not even just the sun, but all cosmic radiation you'll get even at night. Scary, huh, but here's the next one, radioactivity can cause changes to complex molecules on a atomic level. Some of those changes form "mutations," rarely enough to cause anything notable but over thousands of years these changes can be built up and then selected back by humans to only allow positive changes.

We were designed by the sun/universe and our human group consciousness fine tuned it. We were designed by God and evolution proves it.

macro evolution can't even be considered a theory at this point, there's too much evidence against it

>the masses, truly, ARE animals. but i am more.
*tips*

let me guess, do you also believe that vaccines cause autism, right?

lulz
>people demonstrating zionist levels of elitism by claiming to NOT be greater apes certainly are KIKES
>also, nice refutation of my points
>what's wrong with being a bit monkeyish?
>the idea of a ape species evolving into a subtle, spirtual group who create and experience the transcendance of the natural world by looking through microscopes, telescopes,discussing philosophy, creating myths, traveling to space, creating the internet, creating beer, etc. etc etc. is far more gorgeous when it stems from a primal origin.
>man is great because we are nature that is able to reflect on and further ourselves
>to need a supernatural origin for this is servile and debases the self
>therefore
youre a pussy

the second law of thermodynamics has nothing to do with evolution, it only applies on a molecular level. Otherwise, the second law of thermodynamics would also disprove planets, rivers, the internet, all life forms, clouds, etc.

fossil evidence, you stupid fuck.
sediments are layered. we can trace nuclear decay to get accurate readings of time.

Earth is not a closed system

The second law of thermodynamics is completely irrelevant.

I wonder if you are retarded or just pretending.

macro evolution is just micro evolution occurring in many different ways. Creatures don't just "swap over" they gradually change over time

you're making the argument that op mentioned in one of his first posts, proponents of macro evolution claim theze changes took 0lace over millions of years to try and make their ideas possible, but the fact of the matter is the earth just can't be billions of years old, half life proves this, the claimed changes would have had to happen over a few generations at most

>macro evolution can't even be considered a theory at this point, there's too much evidence against it
Macro evolution is just micro evolution over a long period of time

ITT:
(stupid) americans

Oh, so there is fossil evidence that wings and eyes evolved, detailing transitional changes in their evolution from species to species?

i'm not sure what exactly is stated. macroevolution would be the most beneficial, but the most improbable.

but, again, winglets. how long? tiny nubs at first? how would they gain the exaft shape to become wings? when would feathers start growing? how would any stage of wing perpetuate bloodlines?

wasn't there this guy who spent 30 years trying to evolve fruit flies

iirc he even tried radiation and shit to stimulate mutation. he got mutations, but they were all useless

i wish you werent right.
how i long for my homeland.
love, an old mensche

>the masses, truly, ARE animals. but i am more
top kek look at this autist

macro evolution is just micro evolution happening a lot over a timescale too big for us to notice as it happens

How's summer break?

yes.
birds already had wings, as they stem from dinosaurs that evolved to have wings.
and yes.
there is fossil evidence of dino-flyers.
seriously.
a quick goog search will heal your autism

the second law of thermodynamics is the most objectively observible fact in the known universe, entropy exists in all things at all levels, darwinists have been trying to claim it only applies at the molecular level for decades, which is utter horse shit, anyone with a high school level understanding of astronomy can tell you this

evolution is not a clean linnear transistion. no one claims that it is. it muddles through, muddles on, with mistakes along the way.

Earth isn't a closed system, the second law of thermodynamics doesn't apply

Not realising Christianity wants you to turn the other cheek and get slapped by some Muslims some more. Who cares about race mixing we're all human after all.

Give to the poor disenfranchised dindus even if you work hard for your money donate to African children so they can have another 10 children

Not being the superior Atheist recognising the cultural contributions Christianity has given us and realising that it's survival of the fittest and that the White race is far more evolved and blacks and other races are another tribe or genetic mutation of our species that are against us.

>Not being for eugenics
>Not being for the abortion of fucked up babies
>DNA editing to make superior children

The lesser races shall be crushed under our White boots survival of the fittest. Don't believe every Atheist is a lefty cuck

>The only people who believe in macroevolution are fedoracore neckbeard euphoric trenchcoat sword video youtubers.

and every scientist out there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_avian_flight
here is a list of theories as to how flight evolved in birds. Any of them could be true, and all of them demonstrate how a "partial wing" could be advantageous to an animal.

So what outside forces caused evolution?

I think you overestimate the complexity that can develop with time. Have you ever worked with drosophilia melangaster? You can make them "evolve" in the span of a month, as their generational rates are so high. For complex, larger, slower-reproducing animals it takes millions, hundreds of millions of years. Selective breeding of corn and dogs is "evolution" to an extent, albeit with human interference as a selective pressure.

All of them could also be false.

fruit flies have been around for million upon millions of years, and survive all over the globe. They are among the most successful species on the planet. I'd be a little surprised if in 30 years someone randomly created a better fruitfly

Thanks for proving evolutionists are simply racists thinly veiled.

Changes in Earth's orbit which changes the environment by changing how much energy we get from the sun.

The sun is the outside force. Not to mention all the other shit that lands on Earth from space, and the moon.

>dudchan banned me for shitposting
if nothing else they do it for free way more than the mods ever did here
youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk

ITT
people not realizing that in order to successfully refute a complicated, necessarily messy theory, they should probably understand it first.
as any good debater would do, even if they held contradicting beliefs.

Too bad we have no fossils of any such thing. The lack of intermittent fossils is astonishing.

Look at reconstructions of humans even 10,000 years ago and tell me anyone still looks like that.

The exception are Germans with cro magnid faces but... That's just nature doing something weird to Germans. No one knows why, but everyone hates Germans at the moment and this virtually translates to God hating Germans.

I wouldn't doubt it, evolution works very slowly and the amount of mutation animals receive is almost always so, so slight. That's the logical, rational answer.

If mutations are the source of humans and not the source of a natural system, such as our local star or the cosmic radiation of the universe, both of which have origins in the big bang, perhaps that mutation becomes necessarily harmful and necessarily not the will of God. Perhaps only mutation from a natural source can result in positive mutations. That's the Christfag answer.

Outside of gen x's amnesia of 1984, everyone else from every other generation sees these people abusing altruism and have the most obvious reaction to people who abuse altruism:
Sociopathic sub humans.

This is one of many benefits of turning the other cheek, it makes your enemies look really, really bad. It also de-escalates problems.

It's not a philosophy for children, which is why manchildren call it cuckstantity.

Go to /sci/.

>there is evidence of dino flyers

That's not what I asked, I asked for evidence of a species without wings/eyes etc clearly transitioning into one with wings/eyes based on fossil record evidence.

>posts on Sup Forums
I thought that was a Sup Forums meme or something

>half-life
Which half-life proves the earth is younger than billions of years old?
There are several radioactive isotopes used in radiometric dating?

That verse is "sits on top of the CIRCLE of the Earth.." Not a ball. Circle. Flat Earthers believe its a circle with a dome where Antarctica ends at all ends of the circle.

true, but what you are claiming is that there is no possible way that wings could have evolved. I just gave you several.

But then I can't talk about Christ fag shit.

How else do I convince people that studying science is the highest form of worship?

You realize there are birds who have wings but can't fly, right? That's one of those "transitional forms" you may have heard about. Just saying.

Their lack of understand of Hebrew is not very fun to deal with.

KANGS

yes, and you could actually be a giant vagina who learned how to use a keyboard.
and just because i have an emotional feeling that tells me that you are, in fact, a giant vagina, doesnt make it so.
there is much evidence that supports those theories, considered and reconsidered by many many people who are far smarter than you. there would be nothing to gain by lying. stop being so cynical of rationality and evidence-based reasoning, you medieval pussy

Wings didn't come first feathers did. Appendages adapted to gliding cause Dino's were likely covered in feathers.

Bats are a different story

it's from Sup Forums, I just linked the first video that came up for "he does it for free"

I didn't claim that. Anyone who denies anything on the grounds of possibility is making a mistake to begin with. Anything that isn't a logical contradiction is possible.

Your ideas are obviously evolving on the matter.

What are niggers then op?

Or they simply lost the ability. Like penguins.

Carcinogens. Ionizing radiation from the sun, among other things. Any substance that damages or changes the transmission of DNA, or geological forces that blindly select against particular populations. Species A gets fucked up by a volcano or a drought, species B develops in a food-laden jungle. Etc.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/

Bacteria like clostridium botulinum (botulism/food poisoning agent) have among the highest generational rate of any known organism (6.3 minutes), the possibilities for evolution and adaptation to change within a human's perception of time are frightening to consider.